Sargoy of Cuckkad

How does Sup Forums feel about this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmxRddgpo-I
youtube.com/watch?v=GiTWlb0Z8MI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate the fat twat

Personally I like him.

disgrace to our nation

King of Sup Forums
God-Emperor of Kekistan
Bull of your woman

Don't agree with everything, but overall seems like a nice guy

fpbp

Awesome. He pisses off both the shills and NAZI/Communist Larpers.

dishonest, he should just say he's right wing and not pretend to be a liberal

Scrotum of mossad

>make to look like a total tit by shaun and jen
>shaun and fucking jen

Bit embarrassing innit.

I don't know who is he. I suspect that's the point of this thread.
Sage.

He's the Voltaire of the 21st century

hes old
old people shouldn't be allowed on our internets

You should look up what a classical liberal is.

>not a full blown nigger/zog/islam-hating nazi
bit of a cunt

Digits confirmed shills BTFO

i guess classical liberals suck Trump's dick then

literally who is this fat jew?

He's better than people like Roaming Millennial, but I find he begs the question and appeals to a really low common denominator too often. Not a bad guy at all, but not someone I can go out of my way to listen to any longer.

he doesn't look jewish to me desu

*Merchant of Akkad

>"i am not right wing"
>videos consist entirely of right wing talking points
He's the only political youtuber I can watch though, the rest are insanely annoying.

mr sargon is the genious gnome the internet needed

this

to bad he is a leftist cuck how doesn't dare to attack crowder or (((gavin))), it's a shame

You hate him because you find him sexually arousing and hate that he reminds you that you're actually a raging bummer larping as straight you mean?

That's really you hating yourself dude

wrong board faggot

>King of Sup Forums
>God-Emperor of Kekistan
FUCKING STOP.

fat bong trying to make shekels off our movement by bashing low level lefty puppets but doesn't touch the JQ. He should apply for a job at rebel media.

he agrees with them so why attack

he does nothing but push a right wing agenda on his channel

I like most of his content for background noise. I think he, and people like him, play an important role in the culture war. He bring normies away from the left and introduces them to some form of critical thinking and questioning things. He makes fun of the left often also. He sets people off on the beginning of their red pill journey. Albeit, they might not reach the end of that journey, it's better than nothing.

Go look after your wifes son, Carl

(OP)
Your mother's cunt smells like carpet cleaner.

If he fucking admits to being a right-winger, I don't mind him. He's a good way to lead Plebbitors to us.

>political commentator
>not relevant to the political board
Really activates the almonds

Damn that's some fine projection there user.

No fucks to give.

I'm not a child worshipping fellow losers on JewTube.

since when is being anti zionist right wing?
did i jump timelines?

Great shitposter, the rest is irrelevant

hmm lot of sargon threads lately. Not a fan at all but if shills are hating on him he must be doing something right. Going to go check out his channel

he recently got red-pilled on race/IQ but I think he still believes it's not genetic

e-celeb threads don't belong here

Literally the only person there whose worth anytime is Peterson

Hello Plebbit!
Goodbye Plebbit!

He unironically calls himself rationalist LOL

Sarjew of Mossad is our greatest ally

He shouldn't even be in that image to be honest

Literally a cuck and a worthless fence sitter who should just jump off the fence and show his true nature.

He's only doing it because retards give him attention and money, he's a grown ass man trying to be hip with the kids.

He claims to be centrist left, but from his video and twitter it seems hes slowly moving further and further right. Maybe that's just to try and push the left back from the extreme.

Useful idiot atm, but he will eventually turn on us.

DIGITS REVERSE THIS

There aren't many ways to be a bigger faggot than be a youtube "intellectual."

Easy to listen to, doesn't dance around points forever. Worth it just for how bad he cuck stomped Steven "theres nothing wrong with fucking your own children" bonnell II

He said that if he had to choose between 'the alt-right' and 'the SJWs' in an ultimatum situation he'd choose the alt-right "just out of self-interest; i'm white" but then on other occasions says the alt-right would gas him for being a quadroon so he can't side with them. He's clearly trying to convince himself with the middle of the road thing.

I liked this
> youtube.com/watch?v=FmxRddgpo-I

A Tale of Two Narratives, looking forward to listening to Part II

he must be stopped

Checked

Awoo my fellow centipedes!

Seems like a swell feller. I listened to him a few times during the gamergate thingy.

He isn't too bad, he has made some good videos.

I wish 'political' youtubers as a whole would make more informative, straightforward videos, not 30 minute clips of them laughing at mentally ill trannies for easy shekels.

Stopped caring cause of trump cheerleading shit

most of the hate he get is just contrarian cucks trying to be edgy, or neonazis who hate him because he is a liberal.

He's actually been making some really solid content lately.

This

Jumped up prick who talks like he's got a cock in his mouth

DESU I stopped being a fan after the whole Candid stream with Harmful Opinions and the constant Trump shilling.

>King of Sup Forums

Whatever happened to that faggot anyway?

>Jumped up prick who talks like he's got a cock in his mouth
Don't be racist, it's called being British.

Is his son really only his wife's son?

If so anyone have evidence?

Good debater. I like how he cucked destiny. Don't agree with all his viewpoints but at least he can make a solid argument.

this

I think he's a good dude. Except for the lame "Kekistan" faggotry. Other than that, solid dude.

BTW, he's 25% Black. Just thought that's an interesting side note.

I'm actually a Brit living in Burgerland, and even by normal standards his voice annoys the fuck out of me

>Antifa dorf dorf dorf YOU FUCKING IDIOTS dorf dorf dorf

Hello sargoy , how many Jewish cocks did you sucked today?

he's a leftie, he'll admit shits gone to far with feminism, isis in london islam grooming gangs.
but he won't give you a way to fix it he probably voted ukip due to loving nigel and will vote conservative due to how fucking retarded labour is.
the reality is shits gone to far long ago now for rational democratic ideology. democracy will
not bring europe back from its decend

good enough dude. the kekistani shit was just him fucking with people. in short, an above average shitposter.

Voltaire was pretty shit-tier

This. He's not redpilled but he help redpilling people.

they assassinate themselves being idiots

He seems OK to me. I don't really care what his personal political beliefs are so long as he is willing to call a spade a spade and point out the stupid shit that leftists are doing.

He larps as an intellectual because he's read some Greek philosophy, and contradicts himself regularly. Still clings on to classical liberalism with all his strength because muh' evil nazi alt-kike. Whines about marxists assuming his motives, yet does the exact same thing to natsoc. Probably still believes in the six octillion, and has never read any Hitler or listened to a speech. He should just take the fucking red pill already.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiTWlb0Z8MI

>how Sup Forums feels about whore for jewtube scrilla

kya Cuckkad

kys*
θΩθ

Sargon of Mossad.

Sargon is mah nigga

>doesn't look jewish to me

Don't know what your frame of reference is, but he does to me, almost exactly in fact like one I worked with.

Yes, there are Jews with blue eyes.

How? He's cringy as fuck, he tries to joke around , but literally has no sense of humor.

Even when he's talking about feminists , who are funny as fuck(due to their stupidity) he somehow manages to make it sound like shit.

> TOP KEK KEKISTNA, HEY POL SPREAD THAT FOR ME PLEAS
Le Retarded fanbase
> WHATS POL ,LETS GO CHECK IT OUT, PRAISE KEK

sarcuck can be alright at times, but never forget he is a cuck

>S-SH-CHOOOOUUUUPIT

Meh he's ok I guess. Good starting red pill for normies but he gets boring quickly. I don't follow or listen.

Has Kek abandoned us?

No.

The guy lost to Thundercuck on a debate on his own country leaving the EU. He's as big as a cuck as (((Gavin))).

How many of these fucking shill threads are Redditors going to keep making?

>It's tool time....
Al Borlin

*pukes*

Nat Soc niggers BTFO

That's not Sargon.

he's the type who slimes into /brit/pol occasionally from pleddit, asks the regulars to tone down their racism and ask what everyone is auting over now

Pat would demolish him.