Not a single Frenchman believes that Le Pen can win tomorrow

So don't bet or get any useless hope. You'll only humiliate yourself uselessly when the results will be announced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pp_7-0IQYjo
ca.sportingbet.com/sports-politics/french-politics-french-presidential-election/1-106-1369747.html
sports.sportingbet.com/de/sports/61/wetten/politik#leagueIds=56870&sportId=61
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody cares shut the fuck up mahmoud

>not a single Frenchman believes that Le Pen can win tomorrow.

Then why turn out to vote for Macron? Hmmmm

But my money is on her :(

the cucks want to humiliate le pen with the result

bloody good effort from you guys though fair play

Interesting reverse psychology. But will it work?

Ive bet 150e on her, it worked with mister trump so it better work also this time

Speaking as an Englishman that was also in America for the election not one single person believed that Leave would win or that Trump would win.
Nothing can be taken for granted anymore, It's a matter of waiting and seeing what happens.

Back in november I bet 1k on Trump. I made over 4k in profit.

Let's hope it will work this time too.

>1913
>what could have happen
>1939
>oy vey
>america is a superpower now

euros are braindead

why do you want france to become an islamic country? not trying to be a jerk. seriously asking

So? Your kind have a history of giving up early.

True. Still voting for her though

what does early mean?

>You'll only humiliate yourself uselessly when the results will be announced.

No, that will be France.

Ok. Just keep in mind I am going to bully the shit out of you guys if Le Penn loses

Daily reminder gambling is 1000% degenerate.

Daily reminder to talk to Charles Schwab or Edward Jones (any respected financial advisment firm) before being a literal retard with your hard earned money.

You belong impaled on a stake, Muhammad.
sage

Fix your broken English and try again.

faggot anglo

marine is gunna win and its gunna b gud

We deserve it though

i hope you get a range ban faggot, same for swedes in 2018

Damn this woman is fine, but this is one of those occasions where I want her mom more than her...

Its rare, but it happens...

I'll just call you a caliphate tomorrow.

Thanks, I was going to vote for The Pen but, now I know it's pointless, I'm going to be voting for Macaroon several times tomorrow so I can at least be on the winning side.

>tfw bet 0.5 BTC on Macron.
Feels good famalam.

they're responsible for it. those faggot americans who did nothing to become a superpower other than showing up when europe was weak will never have my respect especially when the majority of its population comes from cowards who fled europe.

Enjoy your 1.10 odds

10% gain wow

Thanks for the warning but I'm realistic. France has always been a dirty country and it will probably continue to be one, just with everyone pleasing immigrant hordes in the future.

No one in their right mind expects anything good to hhappen in France.

Based Swede detected: is it as bad as this meme implies or is just that bad in cities?
>google your UN projected GPI for a good scare

It's free money because Le Pen won't win though.

The baseball picture is probably the least degenerate of them all.

Am about to bet $200, should I bros ?

Anybody have the French Pepe's through history picture?

for le pen, 13/2 odds

Its no counting that they believe in but that they make do that the nazi never gets elected!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

I heard that during the us election too. I'm still laughing at these fags who bet money on shillary.

If you can afford to lose the money go for it

Nonsense, she's going to win and become queen of the frogs.

7.5 in Germany. Your bookie must be a jew

>betting so much money on a 50:50
retard

OP IS A GODDAMN SHILL! You will be the first to be swallowed by tge mouth of chaos in Kek's new world.

LE PEN WILL WIN!!

It's true. Le Pen can never win. Even the swedish media knows what's up.
pic related

Wew lad

u r kewl fgt

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=pp_7-0IQYjo

DID WE EVEN FIND ANYTHINGIN THE FUCKINGEMAILS????? WHAT'S THEIR FUCKING POINT?

I'm of Irish descent actually. You fags have no excuse, America is more diverse and we'll still mobilized for Trump

Also Jesus Christ you shem frog, show some responsibility for your own fuckups like Algeria and Veitnam instead of blaming America for everything like a Nigger

The same way no Englishman thought the Brexit vote would come out a yes, or that Trump could win (what was his "chance" again?).

I'll say this once again. Listen up: the powers that be have decided Globalism is out, Nationalism is in. Your fate is the same in their hands.

normies recognize when people fight to the end. they'll remember in the next election how the last effort finished

We found this one email about drugs. Beside that's nothing interesting

Bet365 , I heard betfair is a scam from reviews

>free money
This is the gamblers fallacy. Nothing is guaranteed.

Win or lose, we move forward.

Not like Frances problems will go away if Macron wins. Infact, he will probably destabilize France further

I use sportingbet

This

Fuck you froggie/towelhead
I won money on Brexit and Trump and now Le Pen will make the hat-trick

which one?

Strange the canadian sportingbet has 6.5

ca.sportingbet.com/sports-politics/french-politics-french-presidential-election/1-106-1369747.html

the german has 7.5

sports.sportingbet.com/de/sports/61/wetten/politik#leagueIds=56870&sportId=61

>that top middle picture of him shirtless
Top degeneracy

Except that we have already won. France will be an example, no matter what happens.

Exactly my thinking on this. If, for example, Macron starts trying to bully Ireland and other tax breaks, he will do just as much as Le Penn would to destroy EU

daily reminder that this was thing

>LA PEN HAS NO CHANCE OF WINNING!
>La pen wins
>M-muh Russian hacking!

Who's ready for election night 2.0-French edition?

There we go, just put in my bet. PRAISE KEK & Nationalism for a win.

That's the thread

thank

Praise him

We humiliate ourselfs by hoping a foreign candidate will win in a foreign country so that said foreign country does not turn into a nigger land.
And we care more about said country than its inhabbitants,yep sounds pretty retarded to me and if anyone should be humiliated and embarassed its the french people fi they fail their own people.....

People also ask:
>What is a degenerate gambler?

I only bet on political events. It's a calculated risk and also makes the whole election more interesting.

I didn't bet for Trump and Brexit despite thinking it had value and was pretty possible and regretted it. But I just don't feel like Le Pen is going to win.

GUYS, WE FOUND PROOF OF SPIRIT COOKING?

SEEMS LIKE IT

Thank you.
It is sad to say but our country will never vote for the far right.

Sad thing because our politicians will never feel the heat like they did in the Netherlands. In the Netherlands, Rutte adopted many anti-Islam/immig policies, which is basically a win.

they said the same thing back in november. trump will never win. world liberals invited the 3rd world to their door and the common proletariat want their countries back. we'll see frenchie....

PRAISE KEK indeed. What do you plan on doing with the money if we win?

Every time Obama talked about gun control, Sturm Rugers stock price soared. There are two types of betters. Those that bet blind (what you are literally doing) and those that bet calculated. I promise you are better off using your political intuition in the stock market..

i hope marine will give the party to Marion. it is the only hope for 2022

No electoral college to save her

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

This document occurred already. It's nothing

I missed the Brexit bet too

I'm planning a vaccation right now. I guess I will use the money to improve the trip

Frenchman surrenders before the battle.

didnt expect to see that.

What if we get paid to shill for Le Pen?

Do you allow us to earn a living, dear French people?

I'm more the high risk high reward type

Good hopefully the anti-Le Pen voters don't bother to vote then.

Fpbp

Lmao same thing, going to buy my ticket with it, no need to ask my parents to pay for my trip. especially after my fuck up at uni! `i`ll make the trip as long as I can

>leave to go cross the ocean in a wooden box so you can kill the savages you meet on the other side of the ocean and take their land

or

>have tea parties with the other homosexuals in the village while the lord fucks your sister

I feel for your retirement. I really do.

>2017

>using a broker

I hope everything goes well

You're quite a cocky fella

Mdr tu déconnes j'espère

The goal is to get more votes from the standard right & Marion doesn't know shit about that. You think we can win with only 30% of the redpilled voters?

We need to broaden our scope and expand our customer base.

Le Pen will win. Assange will be made a French citizen. More faggots will cry.

Have faith in the underdog