"You can date whoever you want, but you should marry the nerds and the good guys," Sandberg tells Kuchler...

>"You can date whoever you want, but you should marry the nerds and the good guys," Sandberg tells Kuchler. "The guys who want an equal relationship. Guys who want to support your career."

Why haven't you cucks gone MGTOW yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2015/05/02/technology/dave-goldberg-sheryl-sandberg-husband/index.html
telegraph.co.uk/technology/facebook/11579734/Facebook-exec-Sheryl-Sandbergs-husband-dies-suddenly-on-family-vacation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the same woman who said this:
>“When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy do not make them good husbands. When it comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner. Someone who thinks women should be smart, opinionated and ambitious. Someone who values fairness and expects or, even better, wants to do his share in the home. These men exist and, trust me, over time, nothing is sexier.”
Kek. Alpha fucks, beta bucks. They don't even hide it anymore.

>Only betas put up with my equality shit. I know we don't want them, but lets settle for them anyway.

Made me kek

>Sheryl (((Sandberg)))

Jew CEO spreads degeneracy to unsuspecting girls and it results in their total destruction?

How shocking.

>facetalmud exec
>sandberg
wew

Word in SV is that she was cheating on her husband with some tech chad too

Nerds would be smart NOT to marry. The issue is these women do marry them... then they get bored and leave with half your shit. Marriage is pointless... kids on the other hand is the meaning of life, so...
>don't get married
>knock a bitch up
>get equal custody of kids
>cut her loose

>Fuck the alpha
>Marry the beta

JUST

i don't care who she is, but i definitely have an erection.

Translation: Marry the beta queers to support you in your quest to receive alpha cock.

Y'all can call me degenerate and a fag as much as you want
But I truly feel bad for my straight Bros dealing with the blight of the modern woman

ALPHA FUCKS
BETA BUCKS

Friendly Reminder: this is the same woman who "married a (rich) nerd", only to have him die from a "mysterious weightlifting accident" at a MEXICAN HEALTH RESORT. Also notice that there are alternating accounts, one article says it was a "heart related incident", another says "oy vey he just fell off the treadmill":

money.cnn.com/2015/05/02/technology/dave-goldberg-sheryl-sandberg-husband/index.html

telegraph.co.uk/technology/facebook/11579734/Facebook-exec-Sheryl-Sandbergs-husband-dies-suddenly-on-family-vacation.html

>tl;dr: this bitch literally married a rich guy then had him murdered (or profited from his death at the very least)

Pretty dumb. If you plan on sticking with one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life after 30 it's a lot more achievable if you don't spend your 20s trying every kind under the sun.
Maybe they plan on cheating though, I guess

>Why haven't you cucks gone MGTOW yet?
i have
>34 years old
>stable job making 260k year
>all for myself
>self improvement in the gym
>no kids no long term relationships
>no worries about cheating, alimony, unexpected pregnancies

i fucking love my life

>Dave Goldberg
OY VEY WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IMMUNE TO THIS TYPE OF SHIT THIS IS OUR PROPAGANDA WHY IS IT AFFECTING US AS WELL OY VEYYYYYY

one of the most vile and destructive women of our generation

What's 260k in actual money?

Haha advertising the plan to suck tons of cock only to marry a beta for money

it may seem not enough to you, but a salary like mine in this country pretty much makes me part of the 1%, or close to that, which is good enough for me.

get this jew bullshit off

>Obnoxious old cunt
>Worthy opinion
Pick one

About 260K in American

Basically, the west started swirling the toilet bowl when we started pretending a woman's opinion is with anything more than a laugh

Yeah I would like to be rich in a 2nd world country. Do you have your own armed compound?

>become beta provider
>lose everything when roastie leaves you
no thanks, I'll continue to fuck hookers and never form a relationship with a roastie again, it's cheaper that way

>but you should marry the nerds and make them cucks and have chad's brown baby
THE CLIT WANTS WHAT THE CLIT WANTS!
Who gives a shit if they end up with a busted face while chasing chad's cock?

>sleep around with whoever you want but settle down with the intellectual who will be happy to be cuckolded

So fuck all you want first, and then settle with the nerd with money

That's women for you, gold digger whores

hows this different from fucking slags and marrying waifu tier women?

>Be a "nerd"
>Except dumb and poor with a string of bad life choices behind him

You should hite a surrogate mother to bear your children.
Teach your sons to be men have the girls aborted

Wait wtf what job pays that much in poortugal? Are there wendies over there by any chance?

lol no..

do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

It isn't.

Though women are more forgiving of that type of thing, so on a practical level the difference is that most women don't care if a man's had multiple partners, whereas most men do, even if they deny it.

Morally, there is no difference.

>sleep around with whoever you want but when your cunt is lose as a bucket and you're ugly and you're full of DNA/microchimerism from the cum you kept sucking BE SMART AND TRICK A BETA to put a ring on it so you can do the pretend marriage.

>tfw too intelligent to have sex with myself

>he thinks humans are like fruit flies

You don't marry women for resources, emotional support, validation, and when the women you're attracted to don't want you anymore. Also, the only way you'll marry a "waifu tier" woman is by being a top tier man yourself. The women who do what Sandberg is advocating are used up women who can't pair bond anymore.

Problem is you Whites have empowered women too much. Unfortunately it's just beginning here, but even so women still understand if they step out of line they'll be in a world of shit

If only I could choose to be a gay. I'm pretty sure most of Sup Forums secretly would.

They keep the cum DNA in their BRAINS FOR LIFE!

I believe Portuga meant 260k euros which is about 286k dollaridos.
Trabalha com o que Portuga??
Vcs pagam bem pra médico?

Of course, she also thinks women should marry late.

>Date whoever you want
>Date whoever you want for many years
>Did I mention "date" is a code word for "fuck"?
>When you're ripe old age, just when you start to get wrinkled and saggy, you should marry a nerd and a good guy, who will give you support

It's literally the cock carousel confirmed.

Because mgtow are the ultimate embarrassment to the white race. You should all kill yourselves, no one will miss you.

confirmed working class "tanned" living in Amadora

proofs?

>t. cuck

I wouldn't fuck that.

Yeah man up and marry the blown out morastige who doesn't want to be a housewife

Notice how she didn't say "be loyal and give them the same respect they give you?"
Because she knows betas and the white race in general will be too spineless to kick her to the curb when she cucks them.

>"You can date whoever you want, but you should marry the nerds and the good guys,"

But of I rape your mom all of a sudden you're butthurt, fuck off!

Take into account what country he is living in aswell senpai

a key that opens many locks is a good key

a lock that opens with any key gets thrown out

>Sandberg was born in 1969 in Washington, D.C. to a Jewish family

>you: haha you betas go fuck yourselves!
>betas: ok
>you: NO YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT REEEEEEEEEEE

>260k a year
>Poortugal

Pick one.

>Vcs pagam bem pra médico?
yes we do, if you work in private.

i'm an orthopedist in a private hospital in lisbon.
but this kind of salary is also possible if you're in tech.

I for one embrace the natural role of cuckdom in my relationships

Pretty much exposing women's reproductive strategy: Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks. Women are so arrogant these days they no longer attempt to hide it.

(((Berg)))
>Found (((them)))

(((friedman)))

Yeah, men should mold their women instead of expecting society to mold women for them.

how many hours a week? no shilling for PT pls

I've been beta bucks and I've been alpha fucks, let me tell you they both have their perks

beta bucks
>can be yourself more easily, good if you're weird like me
>more homely, don't have to always be doing something, can just chill
>she becomes your friend, and eventually you take her off the pedestal
>slowly she begins to fall for you when she gets comfy, you can start to think about other girls now or just follow your hobbies and ignore her
>sex starts to get really good when you get comfy with her
>eventually she will be the one texting you always

i love alpha for the obvious reasons, but it takes a shit load of effort and i can't sustain that for a long time. damn it makes you feel like a man though especially if you don't jerk off

>Sandberg's family was active in helping Soviet Jews make aliyah to Israel during the refusenik era and attended rallies during the weekends

Men are smart enough to know whether she did a lot of sleeping around in earlier years

alpha fucks, beta bucks???

I have Portuguese citizenship and was kinda thinking moving there, but everyone said the economy was bad.
I can't stand living here with the abysmal levels of violence

Nobody says those things, its implied. Even when men talking about finding the right women they won't follow it up with "be loyal to your woman and respect her".

so basically she just wants host, she can parasite on, without the host complaining too much.

#PARASITEGENDER !

#PARASITEGENDER !

its long hours.. thats the downside. i usually have to "sleep" in the hospital 1-2 time per week so i can be in standby because i have to do a lot of emergency work (even if its less common for orthopedists).

so i would say about 60h+ week, its hard but i love the job and its worth it.

Translation--CHAD FUCK ---YOU PAY

No hymen no diamond. Has the kikes! Race war now!

You wouldn't be alive if any of your ancestors practiced MGTOW. Get that through your mind. Find a woman that actually cares about you.

>'marry the nerds'
They forgot the rest of the quote:
>Sandberg continued, 'so you have someone reliable to get alimony from after you come out as a frigid fucking lesbian.'

What does "mgtow" entail, actually?
Do you have to join a facebook group for this, or what?

That why i'm getting an arranged marriage overseas, if i'm gonna be fucked i'd rather be fucked by a virgin whose chastity I got.

Kek, that's so cynical and disgusting
And when did she say that? I feel like I've been seeing that for years

YOU WORK TOO MANY HOURS I'M DIVORCING YOU AND TAKING THE CHILDREN PAY ME ALIMONY

that's what i thought. my doctor works at 2 different hospitals and there are days where he works 32h+. sounds ridiculous, but it's true.

That would be gas the kikes.

It's as if, in her heart, she knows that real mean would not support a modern feminist.

economy is bad for those who dont work.
our social security gets exploited to the maximum here by all the free loaders..

not saying its perfect ofc, it isn't, but if you chose the right career you will make a lot of money.

if you know just javascript for example, you will find a job easily that pays 1200-1500 a month at the first 2-3 years and then bump to 2k+ even without degree.

health and tech is what pays more here i think.

>2017
>not living of your sugar mommy sex work

>FUCK APPLES

The post.

Yall mad because you cant hop in the pussy carrousel as easy as girls hop in the cock carousel. But you would became a manwhore if you could.

ITT: Salty ass niggers who cant into fwb or cant bear the biologic reality that is that girls have it easier. You know who is to fault? We, when we see milkbags we dont care shit about personality, you fucking hypocrites.

you don't make 24k/month, shut up.
Most medical services are free in Portugal and you make 24k/month?
Get fucked you lying scumbag!

replace feminist with fascist in the picture and see how reasonable the fatty sounds

You also had to go to uni for at least 10 years?

Tough life. You'd want to love it.

If you had a supporting wife, she would appreciate it trust me. I know alpt of traditional couples. Wife is perfectly happy being the home maker and husband keep pursuing career. However this only helps if the wife isn't a blonde american women sadly.

Making your kids hate you and turning another girl into a feminist? Sounds pretty fucking stupid to me. Children should be raised in a stable household by a mother and father.

u got played nigger
these sites, stat sites, pol spectrum sites
all honeypots

Pic pretty much sums it up.

Because celibacy is for literal virgins. I enjoy having a sex life.

yea she brings AIDS and other STDS every day for sugar manchild to do pretend family while everybody else who's decent looks at both of you like the scum you are.