Anti antifa general

Here we discuss how to defeat antifa and shit
Pic unrelated

you cry more

Why do you focus on loser college aged kids rather than trying to change the larger society?

>get together
>wear uniforms
>rent building
>plan publicity stunt
>media overhead in choppers
>say you're not coming out
>All commit suicide.

That will show them.

Oh so are you going to change the larger society?
Hmmmm

"The goy knows, shut it down."

>you cry more

Then piss your pants

Water =/= Piss

You exercise your right to bear arms. And then the police will take care of their antics without you having to lift a finger, because no stand-down order will be issued when there is a risk of a massacre.

These are noodle-armed college communists and women. Stop presenting them as some sort of serious threat.

Anyone know what the guy is carrying? Is it a screwdriver or knife?

it's nothing by the looks of it.

frames are out of order. You're making it look sinister.

From your pictures, he's putting his hand in his pocket.

That's not how you carry "nothing". I think he associated with the screwdriver attacker.

It's a clenched fist. Clench your fist with your thumb on top. Do it.
>adrenaline has weird effects of clenching your fists and rubbing them
>looks more like that

You have a theory. You're trying to prove it. You're clutching at fucking straws. You're literally seeing things that aren't there
>Flat earther too?

Please explain what this thing is, which follows around his fist?

We already know another guy was attacking with a screwdriver

is this... deviantART?!?

Bump

clothing. It changes shape like clothing. Proably a bracelet. Or a ripped edge of the worn the fuck out hoodie.

Dude. The person you are looking at is shit scared and full of adrenaline. It's obvious as fuck.
>do it
>stand up
>clench fists
>NOT as an attacker ready to pounce (classic punch clench)
>arms hanging by your side
>clench fists as if you're a shit scared person

You're ignoring the body language of the person and inventing shit out of thin air. Trying to convince yourself.

His other fist is in the exact same pose. Think about that for a minute.
>natural response for 'not holding and concealing' hand is what?

Your damage control is pretty desperate.

The girl has brass knuckles, illegal in california.
A group of them are APPROACHING one guy. That's not fear, dumbass.
He is HIDING his hands because he has a weapon.

Just keep reminding them that they are all part of the real neo-nazi movement.

man this guy must have a huge cock if the piss reached his belt

It's not damage control. You just don't want to face facts. So imagine I'm something I'm not to justify ignoring reality that I am showing you.

>The girl has brass knuckles, illegal in california.
And what? That doesn't prove he has a weapon m8.

>A group of them are APPROACHING one guy. That's not fear, dumbass.
That logic doesn't hold. People can be scared going towards something. M8... actual fighters who win fights occasionally piss themselves from being scared before a fight, in the fucking ring.

>He is HIDING his hands because he has a weapon.
No, no, no. You think he is. You have no proof. Reality would suggest that you're wrong. What is he hiding in his other hand? You do know that if you hold and hide in one hand... the natural response is for the other hand to open? Basic shit you could learn from 1min of trying it for yourself. (empathy)

If you want to catch a person who stabbed someone, from shitty videos, you need to have empathy. Clearly you can't even put yourself in that person's shit scared shoes. So... you haven't got a chance in hell.

Flat earthers m8. You're on the same level as one of those.
>your wild claims
>you can't prove them to me or anyone
> /x/

More damage control. You can clearly see an object in his hand following his movements.

His accomplices having weapons is absolutely a consideration. These people are willing to cross a line most other antifa aren't.