It's time for some gun control now

as a britpol femanon, All guns do is destroy and kill. Pistols would be good for self defence but beta bitch fatties want to have 30 Ar 15's in their homes to shoot at snakes. Just give us your guns pol, they will save many childrens lives from school shootings. Lets go through some anti gun arguments

> i need teh ghuns to stop the gubbamin upraising
If the "gubbamin" wants to kill you, they will carpet bomb your neighbourhood.

>M - muh second ammendment
You can still have BASIC pistols for self defencee, not fucking LMG death machines

>b - b- but if you take away muh ar15, you will take away all muh guns
No, just the deadliest ones fit for school shootings

>if you ban guns, criminals will still get them. checkmate tea commie

That's why we have to take them out of circulation. Stupid amerifats just handed them out like candy and now any old fucking nigger can get one.

Prove me wrong pol. PROTIP: You can't

Pol BTFO

>femanon
tits nao roodypoo

Fuck the kids. We're keeping our toys.

>"Shall. Not. Be. Infringed."

Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

>women
>thinking clearly

Pick one bitch.

Try to take our guns. We fucking dare you.

Handguns are used to murder more people than rifles are. Rifles are long range weapons, handguns are for shooting people close range like in a school. Stupid fuckn dyke.

you're a retard fuck pistols do most of the killing

Burgers are just retarded and can't be trusted with firearms.
The Swiss on the other hand know how to handle their shit.

The entire purpose of the second amendment is to discourage our government from attempting some Stalinistic/Nazi type shit. 100+ million registered American gun owners. Our armed population is greater than the entirety of the world's standing armies put together.

Give them your guns OP. I'll keep mine. When some nigger breaks in your house to rape/kill/rob you, don't ask me for help.

Also this guy is right

show us your tits, roastie. can't come in here claiming to be a femanon and NOT post tits. I dint make the rules, OP. tits or gtfo.

THYME

>saying anything about gun control and saving kids
pic related

>1 post by this idea
>Femanon
>weak tired arguments
This is just shitty larping, sage this shit.

If the government wants to kill us, they will not carpet bomb the neighborhood, as then there is no point in killing us in the first place, as all the infrastructure would be destroyed too.
Second, do you know anything about legal precedents? Past legal decisions are used to support future legal decisions. If they are justified by law to take away a rifle now, they can use that as a precedent to take away something even less threatening later. Also, in a country the size of the United States, it would be next to impossible to prevent smugglers from bringing weapons into the country. Blanket bans are unenforceable when you have more than 3000 miles of borders, not including the coasts.

This ignorance is baffling.
>If the "gubbamin" wants to kill you, they will carpet bomb your neighbourhood.
This is not how a civil war would go down. You're honestly retarded if you believe a government can control a population in any with just air power.
>You can still have BASIC pistols for self defencee, not fucking LMG death machines
Those shoot at the same speed as those scary AR-15's, so what problem exactly does this solve?
>No, just the deadliest ones fit for school shootings
You think bullets from a pistol hurt less or something?
>That's why we have to take them out of circulation
Good luck with that.

Salty britshit mad cause we beat dat ass twice, then saved dat ass twice. Enjoy Sharia Law in your beloved shitland.

Haha your nation is so enslaved. Next I hear the Britis---I mean Pakistani Colony of Bongland is going to ban kitchen knives for whites. Mosques will continue to store guns and weapons though.

>If the "gubbamin" wants to kill you, they will carpet bomb your neighbourhood.
what's that? charlie in nam says you say funny stuff
>You can still have BASIC pistols for self defense, not fucking LMG death machines
name one crime where an LMG was used
almost ALL gun crimes are done with pistols
>No, just the deadliest ones fit for school shootings
BUT SCHOOLS ARE GUN FREE ZONES ban autistic kids that shoot up schools
also knife attack at school recently >That's why we have to take them out of circulation. Stupid amerifats just handed them out like candy and now any old fucking nigger can get one.
it's a 400 year old tec
guns can be and are made from scrap metal IN PRISON
if you take them away I will just make more

easy solution. stay over there. Your opinion has been meaningless here for over 200 years. Bad enough we have to listen to our own shrill cunts

>>if you ban guns, criminals will still get them. checkmate tea commie
>That's why we have to take them out of circulation. Stupid amerifats just handed them out like candy and now any old fucking nigger can get one.
homemade guns?

Want

> as a britpol femanon

First off, bitch...you know nothing.

Secondly, there is no "britpol", stop saying that.

Third, you're going to be raped and murdered soon...let me know how a gun wouldn't have helped.

Lastly, kill yourself.

you are emotionally retarded if you fear weapons

>LMG death machines
You're retarded, just because you live in a dystopian shithole doesn't mean we will follow your model.

>femanon
post tits and timestamp or gtfo
no one respond without demanding tits+timestamp
also saged

gun control wants to ban all weapons
they start with scary ARs and AKs then pistols then rifles then knifes and swords

> It's time for some gun control now
I agree
The problem with guns is that they solve a problem that shouldn't exist.

the need for guns is a symptom of a great problem, namely low IQ, which can be fixed with sperm donor eugenics and hybridization.

Criminal gangs are armed with lots of guns, but are they safe? no, is society safe? nope. Guns don't solve anything. They are simply dangerous toys that should be banned in the future.

>femanon
your going to be raped

By using that image, you utterly submit to Right Wing Will because meme culture belongs to us. Your opinion no longer matters, you are now dominated by our culture.

This pasta is stale AF ho, go make mo while I clean my problem solver.

>femanon
get back in the kitchen where you belong

>finger on trigger
checked

My rights don't end where your irrational feelings begin, KYS.

no woman YOU don't need a gun your husband needs it YOU are just his valuable property

>femanon
opinion discarded
sage

>The problem with guns is that they solve a problem that shouldn't exist.
Nice fantasy land.

>Criminal gangs are armed with lots of guns
They have illegal guns.

> Guns don't solve anything
1/10 I responded

YOU ARE A MEME

if you haven't figured out by now those school shootings are mind control/pharma/staging victims you are retarded.

neck yourself.

I need my guns to defend myself when a criminal black kid sneaks inside my hated suburb and attempts to rob my house. Also, I don't drive around black neihhborhoods so there's a very slim chance someone will ever shoot at me.

Guns are not and have never been the problem.

>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID

>That's why we have to take them out of circulation. Stupid amerifats just handed them out like candy and now any old fucking nigger can get one.

They will get it ilegally. They always do.

>let's make no attempt to even the playing field for the next engagement
guns exist. you have to do what you can to protect yourself from people with guns aiming at you and your communities
if you take the guns out of circulation with a law you're only opening honest law abiding citizens to the will and wrath of those that aren't law abiding citizens
Also b8 and sage

dump of FACTS

>newfags STILL respond to these retarded Sup Forums-tier threads

Sup Forums is just reddit trying to pretend it's not reddit.

RUDE SAGE

OP = faggot.

Tits or GTFO.
You know the rules, bitch.

>Woman
>Opinions about guns
As if I'll listen to them and believe anything you say. If the government were to go full totalitarian and killing people, they wouldn't carpet bomb them. It would destroy everything. It's the same reason they wouldn't be able to actually enforce shit like that because the people would fight back, and a good portion of the military would too. AR-15s aren't LMGs either, they are semi auto. Everything you said is wrong.

trips

you must joking right

>as a britpol femanon
>antigun
to be honest being pro gun is one of the most important redpills. And its usually the first one.
If you are antigun you are literally a moron in every possible way.

Criminals are criminals anyway and they dont care that much about having unregistered guns when they get caught. Thats maybe an additional year or 2, but they dont plan to get caught anyway.

accidents with gun are responsible for way less deaths then lives saved by an apropriate use of a gun. (Even when counting the attacker deaths, witch I dont really care about)

I dont have the infograph, but I bet someone will post it anyway.

You can try to give me 1(one) reason, why guns should be banned. I literally dont know a single one, I dont even try to outweigh the pros with the cons, I literally dont know any cons.
The only con is that you might get shot by a nigger, but ye this doesnt happen if you remoce them in one way or another...

>Carpetbomb
Guberment wants to enslave you, not kill you.

>pistols
look at your first argument god damn retard

>AR-15 for school shooting
why the fuck do I answer to a trollthread?

>take guns out of cirulation
ye guberment is doing a great job with the drugs right?

Worst thing is, you are most likely serious. I have a feeling you are.

It can be hard to tell sometimes. /k/ made some fake Brady Campaign pictures and they actually got posted on the official Brady Campaign facebook.

British and a woman. Your parents missed out on that abortion.

GUNS?

care to see more?

You dumb faggot niggers are the only ones who cause a gun problem. Just get rid of the niggers and the problem is solved

/k/ommando are really mad share your pitcure of fake /k/

TITS OR GTFO

BAN ASSAULT DOGS
this is real not a photo shop

Tits or GTFO

>guns can't fight militaries
>all militaries still use guns
Really makes you think...

>as a britpol femanon
Opinion discarded

you know usa is much larger and has 4 times more inhabitanty than the europe countries?

Just because you British cucks allowed your guns to be taken away don't fucking worry about our right to bear arm. We'll fucking fight to the death for it stupid cunt. We sent your ass packing once so gtfo.

>government is not trying to take away your guns
pic related

You know your greatest fears tend to kill you.

Go to hell, you insufferable twat

niggers are the problem

>trips
also old meme is old but still applies

"ALLAHUAKBAN"

U a cuck

Nobdy give a fuck that you have a pussy here shekelbergh. If you got such a problem with american freedom you can stay the fuck on your side of the atlantic.

List countries with large nigger populations nigger

Also, since they bring up JFK...

> ban weapons using 'all you need are pistols'
> 3 years later, ban pistols

are you mentally stupid? if you get raped you will remember it forever and get crazy about it. if sb is killed he is dead in seconds

also you're forgetting about people who don't live in cities
so it's not PEOPLE that they need to worry about
--see gif related

We can TOTES believe that they, as a Brit, are pro-pistol, right?

Pistols are the number one cause of gun deaths.

All rifles combined account for less than 8% of gun deaths.

psa don't forget to sage if you reply to this crap

Why not give more visibility to an anti-gunner getting completely BTFO?

part 1