Brit/pol/ - Enoch Was Right Edition

>Tory sweep, labour losses, UKIP collapse, lib dem stagnation
twitter.com/britainelects/

>Prince Philip to step down from carrying out royal engagements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39802636
>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

Do not fuck anime

Gold's Saturday Party has been outstanding this evening, chaps.

listen here faggots.
im sick of seeing your shitty generals cunts
nobody cares
your country is shite

get fucked

Karenposting in the 21st century is as Anglo patriotic as Churchill bulldog propaganda posters in the 1940s.

25yo virgin
am i allowed to be happy

First for

>remember to vote Yes in indyref2

Take a hike kike

Were any you guys at that NatFront rally at Croydon. Thanks to you and the antifa faggots you fucked my journey by blocking the tramtracks

>Implying the SNP will be a political force after 1000 Year Tory Reich Day on June 9th

T-thank you potato-kun.
I owe you a headpats

> Celtic nationalism.
> actually working.

Well meme'd Scot-kun.

Scotnonce? I missed you

Yes.

I-is this the real life?

Why are you a virgin?

no, its UK

The thing about virginity is you desperately want rid of it, then as you wisen, you regret throwing it away.

will the 1000 year Tory Reich end in 3010, 3015 or 3017? when did the Reich properly begin?

That is not UK, that is London.

would you lads ever fuck a paki ?

I have said it before and I'll say it again, this is a fantastic image (in the sense of how well it portrays what it does, not that what it portrays is fantastic).

Same. Want to fug?

I do miss his rants so.
N-no worries Karenposter-kun. . .
> Conservatives were second here so it sort of was.

They could have won so voting UKIP could have them the opposition party in your area. Alas they didn't win but not a bad vote. Though I would voted Tory desu.

>tfw too moral to vote against my principles
>I wasn't cut out to be an Anglo
You would have drained me of my yummy G A E L I C blood by now if you were so I'm glad.

Momentum will seize control

It will end in 3010, the last white man in Britain will have been dead for hundreds of years.

here's more

It begins this June

Stop spamming thread after thread

Remember to fight Tory shills.

>posh niggers and pakis in Tory suits running this country

very amusing image

Be my guest.

kek

>CFI has thanked ‘greatest friend’ Sir Eric Pickles

Fuck off shlomo

POLES OUT PAKIS IN

I agree.

But I do think British social degradation needs to take its place on the stand for its part in the destruction of the nation next to the immigrants, and pic related shows that perfectly.

Tory shills are reddit migrants.

Civic Tory shills are in operation RIGHT NOW

YKTD COME BACK WE NEED MORE THAN THE IMAGES YOU LEFT FOR US

The sad thing about this picture for me is that the British police actually do something, our police wouldn't even be around for such a photo.

Britain has been like that for hundreds of years though, even back when we killed colonials professionally

JUST

>le epic bo jo lol wat a buffoon kek what a character XD

They were in a coalition

>b.... but they probably mean it this time

God I can't wait to sort him out of the day of the rope.
Disclaimer: All posts are satire, please don't arrest me, GCHQ

good, sick of these liberal jews who brainwash virgins to feel bad about not having an experience yet

How many shit skins you see today lads, i lost count.

They'll be some woman being raped by a paki out of shot being totally ignored

When the church was more prominent, degeneracy was kept more in check to the most depraved corners of society, now it is common place and even emulated as a desirable state of existence.

>make a tongue in cheek shitpost about Tory Reich
>the autistic tripfag starts spamming anti-Tory .pngs, paranoid as fuck about shills

Mass migration is still in the 150k+ range for the non-eu category. Besides, the Tories managed to fuck the lib dems over on most policies, if they wanted to they could have done so with migration.

Went into London today so I wouldn't be able to keep up with the amount.

I hate what we've become.

>all the arguments I have are old pastas and images some tripfag made
Not even a Tory voter but this is just pathetic

What are some Brit/pol/ approved pets?

CFI works to promote its twin aims of supporting Israel and promoting Conservatism in the UK. With more than 2,000 activists as members, CFI is active at every level of the Conservative Party

>Yesterday, during a debate in the Council of Europe, CFI Vice-Chairman John Howell OBE MP called on political parties to take a “zero tolerance policy against antisemitism”

being this cucked

Don't stop you from trying to get some crumpet though, just get tinder and a tinder plus account so you can like as many people as you want and just tap "like" as many times as you can in a day.

I currently have liked every female within an 18 mile radius.

Anime girls

Please, read the diary of Samuel Pepys, this country loves it some degeneracy always has, after all, why do we hate muslims so much? Because they try and kill us for having a bit of harmless degenerate fun and not worshiping their pedophile god

Dogs

I make some from time to time

A fan of the buckshot approach I see

Best dog, prove me wrong
Anime girls are for protecting, not owning

This.

Demolition man is on Dave
I recommend you watch it to see the pussified liberal version of the future we all want to avoid

>degeneracy is normal so we should embrace it

That's a stupid fucking stance

>degeneracy
If something has always been, it hasn't degenerated.

>when a yank complains about gas prices

That's not the thrust of my argument, I was countering his point that degeneracy in British society is something new
Besides, a bit of fighting,whoring and drinking is good for you, it stops you becoming french

>when a yank says they're English

I never said it was new, are you saying we should all act like animals because we were once cavemen?

Here's a dog who owns a cat.

I was under the impression they were even more degenerate. French Kissing, blowjobs and all that.

I believe a line should be drawn between good natured merry-making, and rampant inexcusable degeneracy

Otherwise you're either becoming a society of no-fun-allowed puritans or a society akin to Sodom or Gomorrah.

nothing wrong with enjoying a night in the pub with your mates, that's been British custom for centuries

DELETE THIS

LITERALLY what did he mean by this?

anycunt up itt like slipping the missus the rodger on a saturday night?

cba deleting them all, its hard enough sorting them.

Are tattoos cool?

This

The most degenerate thing is for a grown man to admit he's never been in a fight.

I wrote a slam poem for you guys for when people try to talk crap about your country. Hope you all like it.

Britain was the best empire in the earth
It used to rule from America to Perth
She defeated Napoleon all on her own
And fought off Hitler when he didn't like other people's skin tone
Britain will rule the world once again
Even if France elects Marine Le Pen
So remember if you don't like our nation
Stay out 'cause we never gave you an invitation

>)

parrots.

I was just being a pedant. Never mind.

When a community is engaged in their local church, those who cross that line are socially regulated by their peers. When there is no community there is no regulation.

I'm English mate. Tea my good man?

Is that fucking Bahamut from FF?
No

what the fuck is he on about

Really made me think...

You guys have fucked up immigration. I wanted to domicile in UK to avoid state taxes, but apparently its fucking pain in the ass. I would result in a windfall for UK, but you don't want people like me. I wouldn't even work in UK. But you accept some pakis. I don't get it. I would have to invest 2mm pounds into some shit British investment. I don't want to do it on general principle now.

im surprised nocunt has identified the faultline in British society, as being identical that between the Puritan roundheads, and the debauched Cavaliers.

Not bad user.

A little jingoistic, but not unreasonably so.

MRS BANFIELD

>I want to avoid supporting my own nation by moving my assets overseas

A civil war will end democracy hopefully

How hard is that to understand?

You're not English, you're American- more specifically you're "whatever state you're from"-ian.
You'd only be English if you had English roots and ancestry and moved to America. Even then you're kids would then be American.

>British education.

i don't understand your post

No. It is a very reliable signal that you were abused and haven't dealt with it.

>INB4 But mine's so cool and unique! It's more than just a tattoo - it means something.

No, it really doesn't.

>Even then you're kids would then be American.
>you're kids would then be American.
>you're kids
you are kids?

Whatever point you are trying to make, is rendered invalid by the sheer gibbering idiocy of your post.