NOLA Anti antifa pregame thread. Tomorrow morning (about 20 hours from now)...

NOLA Anti antifa pregame thread. Tomorrow morning (about 20 hours from now), our guys will be out protesting the removal of the jefferson davis monument. Should be fun to watch.

11 AM - 5 PM CDT

Other urls found in this thread:

face
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_statues_of_Vladimir_Lenin#United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_statues_of_Stalin#United_States
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-ask-federal-government-declare-antifa-domestic-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

black liberals get a minor majority in the city council - vote to remove centuries old historic monuments. How has Trump not stopped this? One stroke of the pen, and it's a national monument.

In some ways it's best to fight some of these battles ourselves.

what's keeping a simple white majority from reinstating these monuments and removing every MLK, stalin, and lenin monument that liberals have erected in this country?

Our guys usually show up pretty early to these things. Probably as soon as you wake up it will already be happening. Make sure to get some rest tonight.

because it's a black majority city

Here's the FB event
face
book.com/events/433472357013510/?active_tab=discussion

There's something happening today too, in WA
face
book.com/events/1469470856457611/?active_tab=discussion

There are Stalin and lenin monuments in the US?

the tension is high and i don't think these guys will back down. will the state police snipers take them all out?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_statues_of_Vladimir_Lenin#United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_statues_of_Stalin#United_States

Take care anons.

I've got no idea what to expect. I could see some dumb antifa bring a concealed weapon and try to be a hero. Guys like based stickman will be there and they are targets.

wonder if black panthers will be going? this is also in louisiana

bump
sad

Bump

Sup Forums never interested in real world stuff

would labeling antifa terrorists do anything?
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-ask-federal-government-declare-antifa-domestic-terrorist-organization

Lol my families mausoleum is less than 100' from Jefferson Davis's grave.

are you going to this?

>protesting the removal of the jefferson davis monument

this is a poor reason to waste the energy, literally bait

Fuck AntiFa. Little weak spoiled cunts.

Why are they removing the jefferson davis monument?

He was fighting for the confederacy and owned slaves.

IDK why people chose this monument, I guess the slippery slope thing.

*chose to protect this monument

Surely it is a historical monument to those who died in the fight, not a political symbol of resistance?

Yeah, that's how I understand the attitude in the south, it's like a respect for the past, of course it's not condoning slavery. I'm not from the south myself.

George Washington and most of the founding fathers owned slaves, Abraham Lincoln wanted to deport blacks to africa, but they pick monuments like this because they have local support to remove them, therefore it's a low hanging fruit, so it really seems like they wanna erase the past wherever they can.

I'm in Virginia and I've got work.

It seems susch a shame that they try to rid the past of its monuments, achievements and history due to it not fitting the narative. Especially when it comes to non-imposing things such as this. Understsanding comes from an unbiased view-point, we cannot simply dismiss un-palatable claims just because.

>Defending a monument to terrorists
Found the Russian using a proxy to pose as an American.