Macron is already setting up the stage to give his victory speech tomorrow in front of the Louvre

Macron is already setting up the stage to give his victory speech tomorrow in front of the Louvre.

Jesus Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jpney/status/860930723779313666
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-email-hack-leaks-election-marine-le-pen-russia-media-ordered-not-publish-commission-a7721111.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohdElJfseFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fridays I go painting in the Louvre

God abandoned France after the revolution. Rot in hell

Underrated post tbqh

Can't wait to see crying French leftists

Everything is being prepared for him. France's prince. Just give him the reins already and let's skip the sentimental bullshit and vapid victory speech.

Not even Jesus can save you, frog.

Macron won 2 weeks ago my friend, what are you expecting ?

Funny. Looks a lot like the one Hillary had made.

You mean victory speech for Islam

loverboi

Yeah, it's a stage, what do you really expect?

macron shakaron

Tactic to influence people into giving up.
Hillary had fireworks set up ready to go.

I support Le Pen, but lets be real. Macron could eat a child on that stage while praising Satan and frenchcucks would still elect him.

Happening:

twitter.com/jpney/status/860930723779313666

an american talking about God is like a blind man talking about color.

This. The people of France repudiated God when they killed Louis XVI. It's only right they get TRUCKED more often.

This seems familiar...

It worked in the US because contrary to popular belief, our elections are decided by the electoral college and not a shadow government.

Sup Forums was saying the exact same shit about Hofer and Geert that they are saying about Le Pen. They both lost, despite claims that "the people" supported them. This is because European elections are just for show, and the results are already decided

Kill Macron! He will be the end of France. Kill him now!

Just like Hillary... and than....tears for fears.

>assuming that God was ever with France

She had a whole building set up and was going to shatter the glass ceiling "when she won."
It was glorious watching those people lose their shit.

Not quite but you got the artist right.

and then*

so did Hillery

How is that weird? He can hardly start setting it up tomorrow. Are you telling me Le pen has stopped even expecting she could win?

Thats pretty pathetic desu.

Calm down. you sound like an Islamic Mohammed

No thats LE Pen blood of traitors runs thick in the Le Pen family!!!

>literally just a stage
>no indication of party allegiance anywhere in the photo
Most retarded thread of the month

>mfw ive seen this before 6 months ago

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-email-hack-leaks-election-marine-le-pen-russia-media-ordered-not-publish-commission-a7721111.html

Post journal with Madam President cover.

No, it is time to end these politician's lives. They continue to fuck us over because we are doing nothing. No more fucking around! REVOLUTION!!!! I'll be at the election. Keep your eyes on the T.V./computer screen.

Shut the fuck up abdullah

It's pretty clear that they won't let Marine win, they'll check the data first and if she's to high they'll pretend he'll win 51/49 so it will be a "beautiful victory"

>literally a country founded on getting away from religious persecution
u wot

Well yeah. Every candidate had to. What if he wins but didn't bother
Anyone remember nov 9. When shillary did not even write a consession speech, she had to have podesta improvise something while she was throwing a fit backstage

Brexit though. People keep saying "it's not like X election" "it's Y election all over again" truth is no one will know until it's done

>Kill Macron! He will be the end of France. Kill him now!

No

>Elect Macron! He will be the end of France. Elect him now!

That'll be funny as hell if he loses.

This.
Nothing will change untill someone grows a back bone and shoots one of these fuckers.

Go to bed Merkel

Forgot pic

Sore losers are not men. You are sore losers and your "leaks" were completely paid; fraudulent transactions for 100K at a printer's office. Why shouldn't he win? Go suck le penis' black vagina. Muh antisemitism in the FN waaaaaa muh planty scape goaty Muslims that we put here as kikes waaaaa muh monarchies we Clappistanis do not have but are still not independent waaaaa. It's always kikes. You know nothing. And the ones at the top? Are fake kikes. Morons. You know all this though. As does everybody else. Muh right wing are now squares and Haavara agreements and closet fags hating on fags

Kek despises the smug and the arrogant

Yeah well Clinton propped up a whole stadium for her's.

What time do we find out results?

> don't wanna do an all nighter

It's over

>no indication of party allegiance

>le pen is calm and rational
Theres only two candidiates. Most think he will win. Not some. Most. So why not build this? Nobody else ever has at this stage? What if he wins and has no stage now?

For Macron yes, for Le Pen? No! Marine will win!

>sad satan fwog
Awwww. Poor little SOB

Illuminati glass pyramid. I knew that he was a rothschild puppet. I think the Cayman island offshore account will bite him in the ass.

The new odour of France

I hope the French get TRUCKED and massacred by more and more Muslims.

They fucking deserve it for throwing away their one shot, one opportunity. To seize everything they ever wanted. They could've captured it, but they just let it slip.

Death will come swiftly to those who oppose the will of the people. It is time to start the purge of politicians. Make sure to watch the election, you will see what is about to happen and it won't be pretty.

Spooky pyramid in the background

All fake. Look at your $20 bill. That pyramid has been there for a long time

Thanks bot. Heard you the first time 20 minutes ago

Good luck to you France

Where's Team America when you need them?

It's probably over.

But... some of us also remember Hillary setting up her speech in the building with the "glass ceiling", because everyone was so sure she was going to win.

At this point, the only way Le Pen is going to win is if a bunch of people decide to vote for her as a protest vote, thinking that no one else will.

Failing at some military endeavour they've touched or created

Can't we use the platform for this instead? (pic related)

DON'T YOU WANT A FEMALE PRESIDENT? ITS 2017 COME ON FRANCE YOU FUCKING MISOGYNISTIC PIGS

Hi robespierre. You feminists are bleeding roughly today

Hillary Clinton had million dollar fireworks lined up and cancelled them when BTFO

we know why Hofer lost, user.

I'll be watching, user

Kek agree, he chose that spot to stand in front of the Pyramid

IT'S HER TURN
->

the British system is hard to rig because for years we were so good at rigging it that it became facile to rig it.

Marine dindu nuffin. Fucked that BBC but because she a nigger too they cancel out eachother

It will just make victory all that much sweeter

Will you be the brown one?

>refugees are organising themselves to come
Yeah eh

Based. le pemft is a racist evil hag. She can't win

>post of Sup Forums
>still believes the religious persecution narrative

THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA

No, her place is still in the kitchen.

Your remark makes no sense at all, leaf. What a surprise!

>Brexit though.
Brexit was always considered extremly close before the actual vote, and polls just fucked up because they didn't weight the rural areas properly.
A mistake the polls in france haven't made.

Autist detected

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohdElJfseFo

catholicism is shit and so is the pope

napoleon did nothing wrong

Based queen fan
Lazing on a sunday afternoon

How funny that your ID references ISIS.

>Louvre
I went there once. Some kid called me fat. :(

Has it really been six months? Such an amazing night.

Jeanne d'Arc?

It's the 1 dollar bill. How is it fake? It's not my fault you gave all your guns and power to a 90 year old woman. Abolish your monarchy and no one will have to worry about the illuminati.

Can't wait for another nice truck

One girl, one time.

>frenchcucks legit believe that have a real democracy
>frenchcucks legit believe all kinds of retarded shit because lolglobalism
>they will forever be a bitch
>they will forever be surrender monkeys
theres a reason why the french are always mercilessly mocked in america baguette.

Still idiotic. Wanting to guillotine Macaron makes me a feminist Jew? In what universe, retard?

All you need is tea subsidies and to call these, "taxes". I meant the leaks were fake. Like your pissbeds? Nah. You are also not independent and gurmpf is a "nationalist globalist". Disgusting.