Global Europa

Darker blue are white countries. Light blue are countries where white people are a very sizable minority or are in threat of discrimination and oppression.

How or when will we unite against the mongrel hoards and defend our lands? How do we get cuckery out of our peoples heads and have Global Europa identity?

>Russia
You're not even trying

Jews aren't white, GTFO with that fucking circle on Israel.

>chile
>costa rica
>argentina

also
>white people are a very sizable minority or are in threat of discrimination and oppression.

>Europa

by a single word, you ruin your entire idea

USA, France, and Sweden are not White. Once the current wave of elderly people die off in these countries, they will legitimately be close to South Africa demographically. Canada isn't far behind.

Brazil is a 50/50 and the whites in the south aren't threatened at all.

I would consider Iran white before Israel.

Look up the South African president basically calling for genocide against whites. He wants to take their farm land away. What the Chimp doesn't realize is that if he does that, the groids will all die of famine because no one will fucking farm.

Look up the demographics. Chile, Argentina and Costa Rica are very much white majority.

>USA
>White
wew

>Look up the South African president basically calling for genocide against whites.
and do you really think south america is the same as south africa?

>Look up the demographics. Chile, Argentina and Costa Rica are very much white majority.
lol no, maybe costa rica but not too much

this

>Light blue are countries where white people are a very sizable minority or are in threat of discrimination and oppression.

Read it again Pablo.

>Chile
Have you ever been here?

i like to fuck cute mixed half white half black girls

fugg dat makes me hard

>0 asian
wtf

we are light blue too you dumbass, there are no racial discriminations in here

>you won't get away from paying us our repuhrashios honkey

Where white people are a sizable minority or are in threat of discrimination/persecution.

Are you missing the key word between "minority" and "are"?

bump