G-guys I found something while going through Macron leaks

It proves illegal political financing by (((them))) for Macron
Where should I send it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corinne_Erhel
bing.com/news/search?q=corinne ethel&qs=n&form=NWRFSH&pq=corinne ethel&sc=8-13&sp=-1&sk=
hindustantimes.com/world-news/france-elections-french-mp-corinne-erhel-dies-campaigning-for-macron/story-Bo2OB9w9ux1h8vuoFT4scM.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/69nhkw/happening_i_might_have_found_a_proof_of_illegal/
cnccep.fr/communiques/cp14.html
cnccep.fr/communiques/cp15.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

weew, it's too late

These leaks are damage control by ruskies

Here

Ignore shills like this. Post everywhere user.

Post it!!!

Throw it on r/the_donald and major twitter accounts.

BTW

Corinne Erhel dropped dead suddenly after the leaks happened. She was on the Macron campaign team.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corinne_Erhel
bing.com/news/search?q=corinne ethel&qs=n&form=NWRFSH&pq=corinne ethel&sc=8-13&sp=-1&sk=

>Super illuminati bank

>Super Illuminati Bank

kek

more like Killed for something she leaked

hindustantimes.com/world-news/france-elections-french-mp-corinne-erhel-dies-campaigning-for-macron/story-Bo2OB9w9ux1h8vuoFT4scM.html

Any bong news BBC and shit like that, WikiLeaks ofc an Infowars

shut it down

You've been compromised, user.

We'll be in contact shortly.

whats the translation?

>Any bong news BBC and shit like that

The BBC are shilling Macron hard.

Probably best to avoid them with any info.

Dude, I'm fucking crying of laughter

Nice one 10/10

You should shill antiEU, which one there could do the job? The Sun maybe?

this is now the national bank of kekistan

So what the fuck did the e-mails contain? Were there any damning in them at all? All media sites are just jerking off to OMG LEAKS OF MACRONS EMAILS but not saying if theres anything illegal or bad in them.

Nothing important really
That why they chose to release the documents now and not sooner I think

Wew. Signature checks out.
Post this everywhere!

Das right fellow pedes xd

Nothing important?

Let's get started: + illegal campaign contributions and a cocaine habit/purchasing said narcotics

Inb4 "lol that's one of the FAKE things his campaignn planted in there to fool le hackers :DD"

>12 rue du café de la poste

Post on r/the_donald. Patriot pedes are using their high energy autism to MAGA through the leaks BTFO Macron!!!

this gold.
'preparing for the arrival of our masters reptilians'
kek

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/69nhkw/happening_i_might_have_found_a_proof_of_illegal/

Le Pen voters -- don't stop digging. These guys have been writing in other threads as well. The fact that they are reacting by trying to circumvent this means you're onto something.

*this as in the leaks in general, not this as in this post.

HOLY SHIT IS THIS REAL

Hi user, nice find! Btw I work for CNN and I'd like permission to use your document in capacity on our online platform. Please let me know if you're ok with this.

Regards

Banned
So much for the tolerant right

Dear Abdallah Islam-Excision-Couscous,

I, Emmanuel Macron, have received your $12 million transfer as funding for my presidential campaign, in return I will set up false flags (like the bataclan, but better), in coordination with the Rothschilds from Isreal, to prepare the arrival of our reptilian overlords.

Also thank you for the Turkish delights, you shouldn't have, it's so nice of you.

(there is a shitton of spelling mistakes in the original)

cnccep.fr/communiques/cp14.html
>Il demande donc aux organes de presse, et notamment à leurs sites internet, de ne pas rendre compte du contenu de ces données, en rappelant que la diffusion de fausses informations est susceptible de tomber sous le coup de la loi, notamment pénale.
>It therefore asks the media, and in particular their websites, not to report on the content of these data, recalling that the dissemination of false information is liable to fall within the scope of the law, in particular criminal law.
cnccep.fr/communiques/cp15.html
>La Commission souligne que la diffusion ou la rediffusion de telles données, obtenues frauduleusement, et auxquelles ont pu, selon toute vraisemblance, être mêlées de fausses informations, est susceptible de recevoir une qualification pénale à plusieurs titres et d’engager la responsabilité de ses auteurs.
>The Commission emphasizes that the dissemination or the re-broadcasting of such data, obtained fraudulently and in all likelihood, Misleading information, is likely to receive a criminal qualification in several respects and to hold the perpetrators accountable.

No it s a bad fake. A 12 years old dude wrote this shit... There is a lot of spelling mistake..

f-fug

in english

jfc nigga is this real

Yeah we found something else too, its more about fingerprints of whoever was the author:

Post it user shills dont want them spread fucking do it!!!

CONFIRMED REAL

PRAISE KEK

Gee did you come to that conclusion alone?

up your ass, gump

I'm gonna sage you are reply.

Is this shit for real?

Is that 9GB torrent really full of crap like this?

KeK says it is so, indeedely.