Why do people hate middle easterners now...

Why do people hate middle easterners now, and did not give a fuck before when your governments were killing people back there? If EU and USA and Russia would not invade those counties, there will be no crisis. And now you pretend like the rest of the world is trying to destroy "white people" though you were the ones who were destroying them for decades %%if not saying "centuries"%%.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fCQ0svB0UUU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And a second, not so rhetorical question, for right wing: do you hate all people which are not from EU/USA, or only those who come to your country to live on benefits? What do you think about someone who left his homeland because he never enjoyed the mentality of his own people (they hate gays, they are oppressive towards women and atheists), and comes to the West to get a good job and education and pays for his living himself?

Muslims have always been violent psychopaths. If you are under the age of forty you simply cannot remember anything prior to the current situation. It has always been this way. Ignore the Muslims and focus on Islam, it is the problem.

I do not hate any specific nationality and I have no problem with anyone coming here that is educated or skilled. I do however have a problem flooding white countries with brown people barely above retarded on the IQ scale. By doing this you are absolutely guaranteeing a generational drop in IQ and eventual stagnation leading into destruction of the country.

Just as I do not want a bunch of low IQ Africans in my country I also do not want a bunch of low IQ Russians either. Race plays a factor but culture, education, and history are the major factors.

Who can hate someone they don't know?

Our immigration levels are too high in the west. Whites will be a minority in 50 years.

It's about us and saving our culture, not about hatred toward anyone else.

Jew's hate muzzies. They're pushing us to hate them too so we can die off in a battle to kill their mortal enemy

>Who can hate someone they don't know?
Well, that is what I read these days on the Internet.
>Muslims have always been violent psychopaths
That does not mean that you have a right to bring your democracy to those counties and invade them saying that you "go to Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan to protect America". Radical Muslims erase in the the Middle East as a reaction to the western invasion in the first point. Yes, they were never as good or progressive as Westerners, but that was the way they lived there.
I feel like everyone who hates them coming to their countries lack impersonal vision to this whole situation. Don`t bomb their countries, so they will not want to kill you in turn.

I see you are trolling, but I would like to mention that there are some countries with Muslim majority in the world which made best friends with Israel.

Americans have always been violent psychopaths. Much of the chaos in the Middle East is created and funded by Americans and their kike overlords. Countries like Iran were moving towards secular progressive ideals when (((operation Ajax))) happened. Iraq, Libya and Syria were all stable secular countries, destroyed by America and her allies to feed the monster that is the military industrial complex. Who are you trying to fool, burger?

>B..but they hate us because of our freedoms

You literally sound retarded

I would not blame entirely Americans for fucking up middle east (btw EU was his alley in all times, including Germany in the first place). There always been Russians who did the same, and both sides tried to divide power all over the world.

>If EU and USA and Russia would not invade those counties, there will be no crisis.
OP is right though

>Don`t bomb their countries, so they will not want to kill you in turn.

Here are a few terror attacks committed by muslims prior to the gulf war:

>The 1981 Azbakiyah bombing, in Damascus, by the Muslim Brotherhood. 200 deaths.

>The 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing, in Beirut by the Islamic Jihad Organization. 63 deaths.

>The 1983 Beirut barracks bombing by the Islamic Jihad Organization. 307 deaths.

Those are just the first the examples on wikipedia.

Muslims are violent by nature. The Koran is a psychological war tool to brainwash people into extremism. Not all muslims are violent, just the very smart and the very stupid. The smart use the koran to gather followers (the stupid) to larp some great crusade that some character did in their book. Most of the in betweens are normal people, most likely. Muslims also by law of Islam must discriminate and hate.

Let me ask you something, why is it okay for Muslims to hate but not okay for white people to hate. They want to kill us, we just don't want them in our countries. Is that really evil? Is denying your enemy residence in your country, which is undoubtedly without it's own problems, worse than killing innocent people?

I'd be mad too if my tiny insignificant country was flooded by millions of muslims. Luckily I was born in the USA.

They'll come for you in time. America's century is over.

good point, i'd like to add some useful information.

Here are a few terror attacks committed by the USA in Iraq because Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction and supported ISIS:

>Iraq War, in Iraq, By the USA. 194,684 civilian deaths.

seems commensurate

There were countless anti-war protests about it. Politicians didn't listen. People don't have any control over their governments.

I don't consider them fully human. Why should I give a fuck what we did to them before? They're just animals to me.

We will all be dead soon enough.

>tfw will never save an Iranian apostate from being stoned to death
>you will never bring her to America and fall in love

Except that picture didn't represent the entirety of Iran. The Shah of Iran helped keep back the vast majority of Shiite's who wanted jihad. The Middle East was never peaceful. The only reason why it was stable in the past was because it was led by brutal secular dictators who know that in order to keep peace you had to have an iron fist to quell dissent.

Random suicidal bombing of the innocent, mostly.

They clearly don't value their own lives, so why should anyone value theirs?

Muslims are a threat to the entire human species.

What the fuck has refugee crisis got to do with importing Africans? Even if there are refugees, who cares? Nobody cared about refugees in 20 million previous wars. Why do we pretend some capitalists care about refugees? They screw up those countries for money, now they will screw up Europe for money with refugees, playing humanitarian. Solution in your dumb head should extend to more than A and B sides.

I don't hate Arabs or middle easterners.
Assad for example I like. As do I the Druze, Christian, secular Shi'ite and Kurd minorities.

I do hate Islam viciously however and think we should turn everyone Saudi Arabian city including Mecca into glass.

I do not make decisions for the military.

How many muslims have been killed by other muslims?

t. Tyrone Rodriguez

trust me you don't want to marry an iranian girl. They're vapid materialistic whores in the worst possible sense of that phrase.

who hurt you baby

What brown girls are /best girls/?

I feel like I've met a lot of Pakis that are cute.

>wanted jihad

They wanted pigdisgusting America out of their country.

>Let me ask you something, why is it okay for Muslims to hate but not okay for white people to hate. They want to kill us, we just don't want them in our countries
I do not defend Muslims at all, and if I have a chance for a discussion with Muslims, I ask them the same questions which you do. Since I have lived in different states with different cultures and people of different religion and language, I feel like both sides repeat the same questions towards each other. But that is not the point.
Okay, you listed those attacks which still, did not directly threatened the Western world, since they were happening in their own countries. Do you justify American invasion of those countries?

>The Koran is a psychological war tool to brainwash people into extremism
Have you ever checked Bible? Just check this video:
youtu.be/fCQ0svB0UUU

So, getting back to your question
>we just don't want them in our countries
That is perfectly fine, but instead of hearing that sentence in calm manner, the main thing you people usually say is that:
>Muslims are violent by nature
and then go:
>Most of the in betweens are normal people, most likely
I feel like as I said in the original post, you give no credit to your own actions (by saing that I mean actions of western leaders) and pretend that the only thing which those people want is to destroy your culture.

In the Iran-Iraq war they killed 1.5 million of themselves. 200,000 is nothing.

There's been war in the Middle East for like 4,000 years.

I don't give a fuck about middle easterners
If I hate anyone it's the feds for starting this mess

no one. my mom's ex husband is iranian and my brothers wife is as well. Iranian culture is probably one of the worst in the world. They literally only interact with other Iranians, their food is disgusting and they celebrate being superficial whores.

Yes, but there were many people who were supporting those suffering back in 60s. I do not see them anymore, the only ones which I mainly see are ignorant kekistanis.

It has taken over 100 years for the beaners to begin to take our lands. Your leader has given your entire country away in less than 3 years.

The niggers know their place and the beaners assimilate within one or two generations. Your country is much more fucked Muhumud-al-alzim-ali-ahmed-muhamud-muuhemed.

case in point, a ritual I saw at my bros engagement party. The bride and her brides maids all dance in slutty dresses while the men shower money on them to "celebrate the newfound prosperity of the couple" by way of what is basically a stripper dance.

wouldgenocide/10

>secular Shi'ite

No such things. Shiites are just as bad as Sunni's. Take a look at Iran and it's intention of implementing Sharia Law. Maybe less so then Saudi Arabia or whabbists, but it still wants Islamic domination.

The thing about Assad is that he's an Alawite and while it's a sub-branch off of Shiite, it still has distanced itself from Shiite teachings enough where women don't need to have a headscarf on them. It's more Christian in values then Islamic.

Right now, even if Assad wins the war in Syria, he'll have a problem on his hands in terms of outside influence by Iran, one which Russia is trying to prevent as much as possible. Iran wants to enforce more Shiite rule over Alawites this has been known for years now. To Iran, Syria is just a potential colony. Assad's sovereign power has greatly decreased in influence with his own controlled territory, even if he achieves victory, he'll know that victory is shared with Russia and Iran.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

tl;dr

UK and USA ruined Iran

We go down together

All throughout the 2000s and the early 2010s people protested against Middle Eastern wars. As I stated before, governments do what they want, the public cannot control them. Force-feeding migrants on the West doesn't solve anything.

Oh, so you have mommy issues.

The problems started in the 70s with the rise of Islamists, not in the 2000s. Perhaps youve heard of 9/11

>It has taken over 100 years for the beaners to begin to take our lands.

You mean 30 years? Mass immigration from Southern countries has only occurred since the early 90's and take a look at where we are today. And they have indeed taken great amounts of our lands.

>The niggers know their place

Really? Is that why cities are in constant riots, crime has drastically risen among black on whites, blacks constantly use racial words against whites knowing they're immune to criticism, and how they make up all the woes of our country?

Nice strawman. First off those wars were for Israel, Jews. Jews were the ones who had the middle eastern countries invaded. And secondly there is a Jewish plot to destroy White people it doesn't have anything to do with middle easterners though. You are either a shill or heavily misinformed.

Why then instead of protesting against invasion of those countries, /pol spreads hate towards Muslims?

>Do you justify American invasion of those countries?

No I do not. In fact if they cut the military budget by 20%, left all other countries except strategic locations, never went back to the sandbox, and bolstered our homeland defense our country would be much better off. That 20% is a huge chunk of money that could be invested in things like education and infrastructure. We already have too many domestic problems, I don't understand dragging the rest of the world into it.

>Have you ever checked Bible?

Yes I know the bible has all the wonderful violence and general destruction as the koran. The big distinction between Muslims and white people is that white people decided stoning and beheading and incest and pedophilia were very bad a long time ago. Muslims that follow the koran still have not gotten to this crucial point.

In response to your final point I was a bit ambiguous with how I felt on them. Like I said, your average in between muslim is most likely not a threat. I think better screening measures should be taken but I do not agree with blocking everyone. The way I currently feel about the USA is basically the Aussie mentality - fuck off, we're full.

>this much projection and strawmanning
why are you posting a before and after of zato invasion of syria, to try and justify your point shariablue?
i never supported going into afghanistan, iraq, libya, syria or anywhere
the only places in the ME i'd suppprt invading and genociding is israel and (((saudi arabia)))
oh and turkey, fuck roaches

Sup Forums doesn't spread hatred towards muslims at all, Zionist Jews do. 99% of Sup Forums supports Palestine freedom from Israel. How does Sup Forums spread hate?

USA engaged in multiple activities in the Middle East since WWII. That just spread hatred among indigenous people towards US since back then.

You will. I live in a tropical country, no need to fear the nuclear winter.

Well, that is a good point.
>Jewish plot to destroy White people
Jewish were trying to keep their own country and were allies with USA, it does not mean that Jews want to destroy whites.

I don't know maybe i'm a stupid white but I tend to avoid nigger infested cities. How stupid do you have to be to be white and live in south side Chicago or Gary?

I live in a small city with a 13% nigger population. That is the same percentage as the entire united states so my town is good representative of the average 13% nigger. There are no protests, no bullshit, they are scared of our cops, and how much of a pussy do you have to be to be offended by "cracker? Get off Sup Forums for a while and go outside, unless you live in Gary.

I'm sorry huemonkey but statistically you will die much, much earlier than an American. Be it a random robbery, overdose, killed by police, or a gang shootout the papers say you'll go first.

good goyim!

t. shlomof bagelbaum

/pol supports Trump and Le pen.

As far as I can tell Sup Forums is generally very isolationist and in fact don't support us meddling in the Middle East because it leads to shit like the refugee crisis and the growth of entities like ISIS. Do you not remember a few weeks ago when everyone was sperging out about Trump bombing the airbase in Syria? As for Muslims I dislike them and distrust them because they follow an extremely backwards ideology that is antithetical to everything the west stands for and seeks to undermine and destroy us. I realize there are some chill muslims that can rise above their retarded religion but unfortunately they're in the minority.

i want to level gary and use it as the site for the construction of the space elevator tew bee on S

>Why do people hate middle easterners now?
Your question is so retarded it makes my head ache!
People? Which people?
Middle Easterners? Muslims? Sunnis, Shias? Jordanians? Pakistanis?

The better question is, why don't "people" hate Hindus, Buddhists, or Satanists?

Don`t act like you don`t get the point of question. I mean white people for sure. Why the hell should I ask about
>Middle Easterners? Muslims? Sunnis, Shias? Jordanians? Pakistanis?

No, it's you who doesn't get the point of his question because you can't see deeper than 1dimension because you're a shillfaggot fuck off you nigger.

>Shows picture of Syria destroyed and blames white people and Sup Forums

Nigger those sand apes did that themselves.

/polsters are just autistic faggots who will be responsible for the end of the anonymous internet - all because they became triggered and felt they had to defend their skins color (ironically, by acting dumb as fuck).

Why don't you include Chinese, Japanese, or Brazilians in your "people"? They hate those religious fanatics just as bad.

Before our policy was not to embroil ourselves in the retarded human-rights-violation bonanza that is, and has always been, and always will be, the Middle East.

When it became in our economic and geopolitical interests to intervene, we took advantage of the fact that Muslims are violent, bloodthirsty fucking idiots to start a wave of rebellions and wars.

Countries that wouldn't comply, like Iraq, got their sandcastles knocked over.

In all honesty we should just glass half the goddamn region, Saudi Arabia especially, bolt down the borders of the EU, and fucking pull out completely. Fuck the Middle East.

The Islam has been fighting us for 1400 years.

Get real, faggot.

The mujahedeen was never gonna stop.

And they're about to step their game up further.

If internet anonymity goes away it will be because you're a cuck and nothing else.

Because I am on Sup Forums, and the majority of people here are from the West. Because I am talking to Westerns now, not to Asians. If I got a chance to talk to them, I would ask them different questions.

Fuck off fagot

Study geopolitics.

And Christianity has been fostering ignorance for 2000+. Your point?

If you are so afraid of Muslims, move faggot.

To be retarded or not to be retarded, that is the question.........

I'm kindly trying to expand your horizon that the hate of sandniggers is not limited to one race, you poor little cuck.

If US wouldn't bomb them, someone else would. Because this is just the way it is.

>And Christianity has been fostering ignorance for 2000+
Its christianity that gave us scientific and cultural renaissance in the end

We are just looking for an excuse to do islam.

Moooslums are slavers. We hate slavers.

Bullshit. Sadam was lobbing Scuds at Yisrael.

We can't let that happen. We actually liked Sadam. He started it.

>And now you pretend like the rest of the world is trying to destroy "white people" though you were the ones who were destroying them for decades %%if not saying "centuries"%%.

"In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism), written in 1925, he describes the future of Jews in Europe and of european racial composition with the following words:

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...] Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation."

Sandniggers are only an instrument in this sinister plan.

left literally looks like any third world shit hole spanish country.
Just because there were trees does not mean that it was a good country or inhabited by decent people.

US/UK was involved in convincing the Shah to remove Mosaddegh from power. I think if he stayed Iran would have continued to secularized as the citizenry got more gimmedats. Also, I think brutal secular dictators are needed more because of how countries were created after the fall of Ottoman empire. Not trying to defend muslim faggots but we definitely had a hand in increasing their extremism.

>If you are so afraid of Muslims, move faggot.

No, Europe was never Muslim and won't be.
It's not me who's going to move.
I am the descendant of people having lived here for thousands of years, but you wouldn't know anything about that kind of belonging you weak faggot.

And I don't see christianity carrying out hundreds of attacks on civilians each year in the name of God either. Jihad is a fundamental aprt of Islam. Jihad IS Islam. Anyone claiming otherwise is uninformed, an idiot or lying.

God, you are so stupid.

It is not your fucking business who and how lives there, faggot.

kek..check how many of those 200.000 civilians were killed by Al Quaida suicide bombers or death squads, then compare it to the ones killed by the US army.

Then cry you fucking sand nigger.

YOu are killing yourselves.

Stop blaming the others.

hahah keep dreaming about Brazil becoming a world power you jungle nigger hahahah

Christianity didn't do shit. They acquired massive wealth and assets by killing and torturing people who "didn't believe". Some of the people who actually furthered science and reasoning were actually murdered by the church.

The only difference between Christianity and Islam is Christianity had a head start and didn't try building a kingdom in a God forsaken sandbox.

KEK!!!!!!! It's not ME, it's YOU.

Nope, I do not believe in conspiracies. So you are stupid, admit it.

I just can't wait to start.

Why are you complaining?
This shit is going on since the first states were created. As soon as there is powerful monopoly it will try to gain more influence.
What do you actually want with your post?

Conspiracies? I mean you can't be that retarded not to copypaste a quote into google to see where it belongs!...........

Admit it.

>do not believe in conspiracies
But you should!
How do you explain the shit that is going on in the middle east?

What's the date today homie? As I thought, Christianity is number 1 in the world without even having dedicated followers, because Christianity is basically being a good person the religion, about 50 idiots in westboro baptist take the brimstone shit seriously and all they do is hold signs saying mean things

Shitty circumstances breed shitty people? Not the person you replied to.

If you believe in a cosmic zombie Jew, you take that shit too seriously.

Being a good person doesn't require you to believe in fairy tales.

>And I don't see christianity carrying out hundreds of attacks on civilians each year in the name of God either.
You're about 1000 years too late to witness that show of your own ancestors betrayoling your people, your culture, your nation, for semitic homosexual cuckstainity by persecution of the sword and they have the nerve to call the nords the savages. What right did the kikestains have in colonizing europe with their semitic desert psyops?

I want anarchy.

sure it is, also you need to go back shit skin.

banya parasite mimic scum is all you are, anglo. the one who denies the existence of the sun even as it shines in his face can only be a mad man. the nation states and the banks exists all across the world. you impose your church of nation state upon us that crusades your religion upon us and when we fight back you accuse us of seeking to impose our religion upon you? banya parasite cannibal scum, the only reason those people were moved to the west is becasue their relatives in their lands have to be converted to the parasite slave race religion. these people earn the currency of your banks and send it back to their nation states. in this cruel way they make the nation state and the bank stronger upon their own families. it is for this reason that your masters began this process of importing masses of people from foreign lands. and once the process took hold more and more people began coming over on their own. since the slavery upon them only increased and your masters allowed them an easier way to earn your currency.

the western civilization is a criminal organization. it is a plague upon humanity that has been waging war on all humanity for over 500 years. and with every passing centuray the war only grows stronger in intensity, deeper in depth and broader in breadth. you are a race of conmen driven mad by great vanity. your civilization was born of your maddness thousands of years ago. all your proclaimed principles and morals are nothing but masks you wear. your true religion has always been the religion of parasitism that worships the goddess of vanity. the goddess that gave birth to your race.

your parasite mimic scum always seek to impose your way of life on others. this is because your way of life is slavery of your masters and by imposing it upon others your only seek to increase the slaves for your masters and share in his profits.

you have impose upon us the nation state that makes us foreigners in our own lands

can't tell if you are trolling or just a typical stupid white guy

The first civilizations ever started in the Middle-East by Mesopotamians such as the Sumerians and Assyrians. The first rule of law was established in the Middle-East. Mesopotamians and later on Arabs were masters of mathematics, engineering, and astronomy. Mesopotamians also were incredibly skilled at metallurgy. Abrahamic religions are also middle-eastern, and Christianity swept through western civilization.

By saying middle-easterns are subhuman, all you do is make yourself sound like a retarded bigot, which is probably what you actually are irl. People like you is why other races have feelings of glee to see whites decline

>Christianity didn't do shit.
christianity allowed cultural, political and material environtment where scientific and cultural achievements have been preserved and slowly profilerated untill they reached critical mass. Those achievements in turn gave a positive feedback for proliferation of christianity. Humanity didn't have such success since the times of Roman Empire, if ever.

>They acquired massive wealth and assets by killing and torturing people who "didn't believe"
Every other culture and religion did it too. You only prove my point, that christianity is unique in its positive fruits.

>Some of the people who actually furthered science and reasoning were actually murdered by the church.
Most of whom were christians themselves. And dont confuse christianity as a religion and organizations that feeds off of it(like roman church for example)

>The only difference between Christianity and Islam is Christianity had a head start
But muh islamic golden age...