Has there ever been as much outright protesting against a simple public health concern as pooing in loos...

Has there ever been as much outright protesting against a simple public health concern as pooing in loos? Not even vaccines come anywhere close.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/indian-official-wants-white-people-to-stop-telling-indians-how-to-poop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohenjo-daro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let'em fester in shit and keep their reputation as the filthiest race of man.
niggers don't stink as bad as an indian.

Learn to shit properly, untouchables.

lmao is this real

And I thought my countrymen were dirty and fucked, but apparently nothing close to streetshitters.

D E S I G N A T E D

don't worry white people I'll tell these Indians how to poop
(its inside the toilet right? then you wash on the bidet right?)

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

50% of Indians poop in this streets. It's not a stereotype. It's plain statistics. I would like see the liberals defend this unhygienic practice.

>700 million street poopers

POO
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Pooing in the loo is a social construct SENPAI.

>that accurate slipstream snipe hitting brazil
pooperpower by 2020

>bidet
>not using freedom paper

you are supposed to use both
first paper
then bidet

how else can you expect your wife's boyfriend to enjoy fucking your pasty white ass?

Is this a real headline?

this
who gives a fuck? i dont

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/indian-official-wants-white-people-to-stop-telling-indians-how-to-poop

you tell me

Is poop shaming a continuation of colonial oppression?

POO IN LOO

noone should be forced to poop in the toilet, because many of those indians does not have an loo at all.
also they are afraid of deeem withces and shiet.

>the shit reaches south america
Goddamn

POO

brazil east is full of foreign shiet.
>who could have guessed it? :/

>PPM
Poo-per-mile?

Derelicte

>Qt Indian girl working in my office
>A few days after she started
>Me and her working late
>Notice her looking out the windows nervously, hand over her stomach and a look of pain on her face
>She walks up to me
>"Excuse me, coul...could you point me to the nearest designated sh-"
>"The nearest what?" I ask.
>"T..the nearest designated shitting street..."
>I calmly explain to her that we don't have those in the West, that we use something called a "loo" instead
>"A..a loo?" She gave me a puzzled look
>"Yes. It's a hollow seat in which you can poo. In fact, we have several right here in the office"
>She was horrified and amazed at the same time. "I..I don't know..."
>I take her hand, walk her to the toilet stalls and open one of the doors
>Shock and horror filled her face.
>"Witches!" she screams. She's about to run away but is stopped by even more painful stomach cramps
>Shaking with fear she enters the booth.
>"I sit down yes? I sit down and then..."
>"Then you do your business. When you're done you press the little button and water will come and flush it all away- That's all there is to it."
>I'm about to leave when I hear her whisper
>"p-please stay"
>Seeing her distress I reluctantly agree
>She clenches my hand, lifts her skirt and slowly climbs up on the toilet seat
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPF
>A noxious odor fills the stall as weeks worth of chicken vindaloo are forced our of her tight brown anus
>"p-please don't let go" she cries as she pushes out another gallon of foul brown liquid
>BLAAAAAAAAAAARF
>It takes half an hour until the flow finally subsides
>It's been three weeks now and every day she comes to me asking me to hold her hand as she uses the loo.

>first paper
>then bidet

Indian women are sexy.

My fucking sides, oh God

Oh God it's real

>Tfw not living in poop affected area

did you fuck?

Fine. Poo in the street then. See if I care.

>twf another black plague wipes out humans almost entirely.
>twf you realize its all because you couldn't teach a bunch of savages not to shit on the streets.

Good strategy by the Indians. No one will ever invade India, due to crap all over the street. Best defense ever. They are using 2 dimensional chess.

God damn it India, Shit your Poop together will ya?

There's poop off the coastline of Brazil.

not training your own indian pet, dammit user you're a monster.
>also implying this is not a dream

>"Now, however, the goras [white people] are saying it's unhygienic to leave your excreta out in the fields. That it causes underground water pollution. That it causes diarrhoea, even malnutrition. We must build a toilet within the house," she writes."

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Not all of it.

just release the ebola already.

just let it go, sit back and watch.

stupid people can not be intellectually reasoned with, they lack long term planning ability, you must use cause and effect.

10/10, would pasta again !

fixed for you

theres no escape from Poonami, just embrace the unbearable stench

Aren't they literally throwing away mountains of tourist revenue by continually doing this on their beaches?

are you too stupid to read the link title in the picture

ugh one of these disgusting straight to bidet people
listen nigga, you take out the big pieces of shit with toilet paper, then bidet, the paper towels for an extra dry clean butthole
>inb4 I have a special towel to dry my asshole

From the article:
>But a few days ago, Dipali Rastogi, an Indian official who was focused on tribal issues, took to the pages of a national newspaper to push back. In an op-ed called 'Some Washroom Wisdom' she wagged her finger at the way the government and the inexhaustible list of nonprofits in India have shit on some habits in the name of progress and adhering to Western standards. Rastogi points out that forcing Indians to build or use toilets without addressing water scarcity is ignorant.
>Rastogi points out there isn't enough water to sustain or flush these toilets in a lot of Indian villages—around 774 million people have inadequate access to clean water. Building toilets, then, just becomes a bandaid on a much larger wound, and forcing people to use them without proper infrastructure becomes discriminatory, especially against rural Indians who have coexisted peacefully with fields and forests for generations.
The woman is fucking nuts. If you don't have water, you can still build a fucking outhouse.
>"We don't have water to flush the toilets!!"
Great, then how about you just shit in your water. That sounds like a great plan.

tourism was established by the british.
they don't need white man's money
shitting on the beach is defiance to the whiteyarchy

RARE

This.
Best thing that could happen to humanity is all out nuke war between Pakistan and India.

WORLD POOER 2020

How Nu R U ?

>I'm about to leave when I hear her whisper
>"p-please stay"
I hate you and I hate this story.

The Indus Valley Civilisation had flush toilets two thousand of years ago. What the fuck happened?

The white people migrated west.

I guess that's something to be proud of.

POO IN LOO

Drums: *ba dum tiss*

kinda related but has anyone noticed indians flooding english language wikipedia with shit about india in every article, I want to sever the entire country's internet connection goddamn

like a concept of digging a hole, pooing in it and re-filling that even some animals have mastered in last 1000 years, seem to be too hightech for some of the people there.

The white people left for Europe and brought their tech with them

I just can't see a single white culture now that would resort to shitting everywhere. If we had a serious water shortage, we would build outhouses, buy some earthworms and deal with it.

Kek

>Waste water was channeled to covered drains that lined the major streets.

Literally from 2500 BCE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohenjo-daro

the way indians in particular butcher the english language drives me nuts for some reason, somehow even ebonics sounds less retarded

>What the fuck happened?

Indic people left the Indus civ back at Pakistan and all moved to India, and promptly forgot the ways of the loo, chose Ganges River as the designated shitting stream instead.

Fuck, I lost

Hot, funny and disgusting. Everything at the same time.

>take out the big pieces of shit with toilet paper
Dude, if you're using the loo properly, the big pieces of shit are already IN the toilet.

>I think it's dangerous to romanticize pooping in the open as India becomes more populated, and people move closer to open gutters and streams in rural areas. And I've written about toilet programs that work before—usually only when village leaders themselves take charge rather than outside NGOs or government officials.

>But forcing solutions that look good on paper without meeting people's basic needs seems like a form of global development colonization. And that will do nothing to benefit the public's health, or their agency.
I can't say this enough. This woman is a fucking lunatic.

That smudge behind the sign kek.

wrong country, kudos for geography tho

They refuse to unless they can build a latrine big enough to not need emptied for at least 20 years, because its seen as demeaning to clean up one's own waste

Its disgusting to empty your own latrine but perfectly acceptable to expose your child to lethal diseases in human waste

seriously people need to read the linked blog post to see the full extent of it, it's mental

yeah but, do they poo in loo in Bangladesh?

>australian beaches
>literally swimming in the poo of pajeets

Why can't they just make a rudimentary salt water piping system specifically for poo? Surely Indians aren't dumb enough to drink toilet water?

Every time a liberal uses the word "agency" look out. They are probably defending the indefensible.

As if "agency" is a reason to ignore people doing horrible shit in this world.

You don't get to act like you're part of the civilized world and still have people that shit in the streets and cover themselves with fecal matter for religious purposes.

that fucking file name and the look on that guys face, holy shit

she's just mouthing what rural Indians have been telling her, more then 130000 govt built loos in India have already been demolished or converted into storage/kitchen/bedsit by local village elders as they staunchly oppose to the idea of pooping indors and inviting the wrath of 'Dayaan (loo witch)' into their homes

>India will be a super power by 2030.
>1/2 of Indians population doesn't use toilets and many refuse to.
>That is 600 million people defecating in the streets every day.
>So much excrement in the country it is leaking into the Indian ocean and spreading across the globe.

thanks for sharing, user.

about 95%+ do...theres always gonna be some niggers in every country

rare

>she's just mouthing what rural Indians have been telling her, more then 130000 govt built loos in India have already been demolished or converted into storage/kitchen/bedsit by local village elders as they staunchly oppose to the idea of pooping indors and inviting the wrath of 'Dayaan (loo witch)' into their homes
Then they have to just make a cultural change. The japanese don't lie the shitter in the house either nor do they want a toilet in the "bathroom" where you take a shower. I've seen a toilet in the "mudroom" of many houses, where you take off your shoes before entering the living quarters.

These idiots just need outdoor outhouses, a short distance from their homes and stop shitting everywhere.