RED ALERT RED ALERT

Some info about the "Macron leak metadata"
You are failing the jewish tricks. bivol.bg is funded by (((Open Society Institute))) aka (((Soros)))

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/WKtsZpAuBrUigZ1zwlwA9Q/
twitter.com/i/web/status/860904410519670785
twitter.com/EldoRhaan/status/860844375810740224
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They want to islamify europe

bump

BUMP!

I swear to god if this fuckign jew doesn't stop with his jewish tricks, I will start cutting gypsie and nigger heads all over Bulgaria.

i am guessing they think they want to show us how bad they fuck us.
This is some kid of demonic bragging.

Really feels bad man.

Just do it.

>tfw not able to earn money by posting fake news from soros mailing list
;_;

source?

He posted it into 5-6 threads already and hasn't posted source.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/WKtsZpAuBrUigZ1zwlwA9Q/

The situation here is not serious at all and our government, even though pro-EU does not allow immigrants, we don't fill quotas and boyko has raised his middle finger to the EU.
Believe it or not, the "asylum seekers" here had a riot that we kept them in isolation, after the supposed riot a few groups of policemen went to the asylum center and beat the shit out of every refugee, literally almost hospitalized them.
Policemen and millitary also allow immigrant hunters like Dinko and such to freely roam the border and capture/beat illegals.
The mafia goes and steals their shit and beats them. We actually exploit them so much its nearing warcrimes. I'm not worried about islam in Bulgaria or refugees in Bulgaria, what I'm worried about is islam in western Europe and non-white western Europeans.

this real?

how real is this?

twitter.com/i/web/status/860904410519670785
supposedly translated from here
twitter.com/EldoRhaan/status/860844375810740224
don't know French
could be fake just to have people run around with it, look foolish

Archive everything you see
>Archive everything you see

I checked. It's an accurate translaiton.

ewww, they'll spread aids infected blood everywhere then
just BBQ them

That's nice! Who is this EldoRhaan guy?

I have no idea, given his twitter account he seems to be just a random pro-FN guy but I could be wrong.I have no idea about his own source for the pic but I doubt it comes from him.

You cant commit warcrimes against them though, they deserve all of that, just dont use them for slave labor and youre good. You know why? Slaves always get all niggerish then someone has to go and kill them all or else they just feel like they can infiltrate and subvert. Best rule to follow, no slaves never works out well not because ethics reasons theyre just a pain in the ass to deal with and it never turns out well.

Why are they calling it leaks? Isn't it supposed to be a hack? It seems they're conceding that someone close to him couldn't live with him running amok?

Or is it really a hack and a leak? Someone on the inside weakening security, resulting in a hack?

Thanks mate
>I doubt it comes from him
you don't have to convince me, i just like to be as prepared as possible for when people start shredding apart my proofs