Sup Forums PLAYED LIKE A FIDDLE AGAIN

PROOF RUSSIANS IMPLANTED FORGERIES IN MACRON LEAKS

First you get Le Pen to cite the forged bank account documents at the debate and have her destroy what little credibility she had left.

Now you push this clear Russian op.

You have been useful idiots and cost Le Pen the election because of it. YOU DID IT Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/06/us-france-russia-should-form-alliance-says-marine-le-pen-lays/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

I firmly believe that these leaks were orchestrated by a bored aussie shitposter for ultimate lulz.

this is funny

yes, the evil russian hackers that hacked the US election and everything else are so bad that they fuck excel up.

this isn't believable, sorry.

Wikileaks already said that doesn't prove anything.

>Wikileaks
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>Blaming the slavs
Man the Russians are that low. Do they even know how to use computers?

to me, that makes them look even more innocent

Are you trolling?

If something is so obviously Russian, someone probably wants you to think it's Russian

so you're saying these SUPER AMAZING RUSSIAN HACKERS that nobody can stop from hacking elections all across the west...are so fucking incompetent they don't know how to hide their own trail?

lmaoing@urlyfe faggot

Russia released the leaks at a time where they cant make any impact on the results of the election and left obvious clues tracing it back to them.

Really makes you think..

So you mean you got played since you are Sup Forums, OP?

Yeah, I'm sure the based cyberlords want to get their country implicated... DOOOOY

>unsaved changes

>app
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

damn true

but people can't be that stupid to believe this

>oh wait US

nice try CIA

Who gives a shit Russia isn't hellbent on flooding our nation's with illiterate third world rapists if this is true their doing us is a favor

could be the high lighting

this logic is too complicated for the average person (retard)

this is the same shit they used to say russia hacked the US elections. i guess those darn russian 1337 hackers never learn!

Obvious plant to make Russia the bad guy.
I'll say it again. Some literal nutjobs in europe think the can take on Russia and win.

>proof

Too stupid to know how they just embarrassed themselves. Sage.

The biggest meme was letting Le Pen win the first election instead of a moderate like Fillon. That one let the cuck banker Marcon win it all.

I can't imagine how cucked you are that when obvious russian hacking is staring you in the face, you bury your head in it and ask daddy to give it to you wet.

Fucking 'Slavic Employee', fuck you man. Shit's smoking gun.

Stop.

That's like saying some weeb is actually Japanese because he has files with Japanese characters on his hard drive.

Totally a Slavic Employee

Daily reminder that:

>US, France and Russia should form 'alliance' says Marine Le Pen as she lays into chief presidential rival
>Ms Le Pen, who has previously received a multi-million-euro loan from a Russian bank close to the Kremlin, said: "We are in a period where conspiracy theories appear to be very much in fashion. As soon as something goes badly, it's Russia fault. It makes me smile. I'm not sure that there are any real serious evidence behind these accusations of cyber attacks."

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/06/us-france-russia-should-form-alliance-says-marine-le-pen-lays/

that metadata is worthless

right now, in less than an hours, i can download and set up a cracked russian version of windows and excel and fabricate documents with russian metadata

this could literally be done by a 14 year old

>Both of these from the netherlands
>Netherlands is literally a hotspot for ((them))
>Kek, burn in hell kikes

Nope. Zero impact.

She also wants to break up NATO, What are the odds that Le Pen is a literal Russian agent?

remember to kill yourself on your way out Ivan

thank you, I need this pic for the next time some asshole says wikileaks is impartial

>fabricate

Think about what you said. Why would real documents be faked to include russian? If they're real why do they include russian?

>obvious russian hacking
the wikileaks were proven by encryption
cyrillic alphabet is meaningless

By design if an actual agency

Everyone would cover their tracks

but what if the yanks or israel did the same thing though, wouldn't pol then be chimping the fuck out and promoting hashtags?

misspoke

i could fabricate entirely new documents or i could even alter real documents and save them, which would leave russian metadata

>Why would real documents be faked to include russian? If they're real why do they include russian?
because if the made up russia narrative doesn't stick the left will have to confront their own cognitive dissonance that the right is winning fair and square

yeah, russian hackers are dumb enough to open hacked docs on their work computers, where they installed licensed microsoft (tm) programs and filled their personal data for easier identification, and only then upload said hacked files to wikileaks.
this is an easiest false flag to create:
>hack macron
>set up russian version of windows + office suit on one pc
>fill in personal info of some random russian programmer who isn't widely known, but who is working for russian government
>open some random files, let office transfer cyrillic text all over metadata
>upload all to wikileaks
>blame Russia again and again
>...
>profit

seriously, russian hackers aren't scriptkiddies who doesn't know how conceal their tracks.

6k dimensions eh? well what about this!

honestly at some point it's more believable that people fuck up than them thinking 12 steps ahead

Harder Daddy Russia.. harder!

>Macron is innocent g-g-guys!

AHAHAHA THIS IS WAR DUMB DUMB!

OH MY FUCKING GOD, MY SIDES

America arrested all the good Russian hackers lately and the shit-tier ones dun goofed.

THIS IS SO FUCKING GREAT.

HAHAHAHA.

we don't know what goes on in en marche. we do know that pol is fake news.

Hahahahahaha you're fucking retarded

>Cyrillic
>one of the most used writing systems
>it can only be russians

And if so? Does he have anything to hide?

People need to be rational. Those who want to chimp out can go back to The_Donald. Sifting through the leak and trying to know more about where it came from by actually investigating it is useful. Jumping to a conclusion and trying to steer people toward it by appealing to emotions is not. Those who are arguing for either side as if it were a sports team are either useful idiots or shills.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

fuck off faggot

go home cia, you're drunk

>editing an xml file to make it look Russian is so hard, in fact impossible, therefore this is concrete evidence of Russian interference

>posssible slav employee
>slav in france
gtfo its clearly a russian hack its so obvious

>open xml file
>insert Russian
>claim it was real
le pen btfo how will she recover xd

She will never win anyway. The French are smart that's why they don't have electoral college.

>seriously, russian hackers aren't scriptkiddies who doesn't know how conceal their tracks.
>implying average burger is smart enough to figure that out

We know for a fact that intelligence agencies have tools to fake metadata from other actors.

The CIA leaks on their hacking tools specifically mention forging Russian and Chinese metadata.

The CIA can make anything look the like work of anyone and conveniently enough their tools were spread across the internet.

No, what's staring me in the face is that doesn't mean it's fake.
The information doesn't magically turn fake if the who ones got it are russian.

Look it's that thread again. No one has found "forgeries" yet, even the pics anons dropped in this sea of piss appear to be true.

That metadata gives info about the source that obtained the files not the raw data itself.

Why would a right winger trying to out a leftist candidate leak files with russian metadata?

Are you saying a leftist leaked these documents?

A jew hacker dumped all the CIA's hacks to Russia through Wikileaks just in time for them to hack Macron's emails, but were too incompetent to not leave a trail before uploading it all to fucking Pastebin.

Russian hackers should be taught that being a script kiddy is not actually hacking.

regardless of whether or not this holds up it's being spread by amateurs for amateurs, and it remains the case that this leak has yielded nothing incriminating or even problematic for Macron.

>yfw trump and le pen are wans in putins 4d chess castle move

Wikileaks is impartial you retard. The release stuff against the russians too if, but you're too cucked to realize that.

reminder that assange is dead.

Which is why I don't think it's any russian agency, could be someone trying to blame the russians or lone wolves.

This man is just a genius, he is the closest thing we can ever come close to Game of Thrones

f-fellow pedes when does the winning part start?

>The country with a flag that looks like toothpaste has something to say
lol

name two things they released against the russians

You're right, if it was someone actually in frace, it would be written in arabic.

ok Ivan.

>be government official
>change your system settings to Cyrillic so you can claim you never did anything wrong after you eat babies and rape goats

All posts from this IP are actually from Russia.

>if you push a negative hard enough, it will push through the other side and become a positive
hello mr. alinsky

>be russian hacker
>hack french presidential candidate campaign emails
>forget to cover your tracks

it doesnt make sense. a russian backed hacker would not make such a dumb mistake. this is one of two things:

-a 14 year old who doesnt know what theyre really doing

-the US trying to frame russia to make the DNC hack seem more credible

When exactly did you develop a taste for Russian fecal matter? just curious.

or someone who is very excited and forgets a detail. human error. it's a classic fallacy in analysis to assume that all parties are perfectly rational

yes Russians the best and brightest in the world

This shit embarrasses me.

Smart enough to hack our shit, not smart enough to obfuscate the source.

This is literally the narrative they want us to believe.

And a large enough chunk of the population buys it.

no

there is no human error when there is a team.
And not a group of teenager having fun, we're talking about some professional here.

Nice try again cia.

so, the child elements of this vector are all different strings in french, but in russian they're all the same. seems like some really lazy copypasta.

>This is literally the narrative they want us to believe.
who? your fellow pol users?

What is an embassy?

>WikiLeaks has published more than 800,000 documents that relate to Russia or Vladimir Putin. Most of those are critical. More than 2 million are from Syria. We have material from China, we’ve been banned in China, etc. Each country’s establishment tends to perceive WikiLeaks as something that is difficult for them and that erodes the authority of state institutions and that’s true in the United States.

They leaked files that let Yukos - a major russian oil company win a massive lawsuit against the russian goverrment.
They also published not only Syrian files, but other MENA region leaks that have helped the US State Dep to manipulate "regime change" protests in the region that were used, which Russia was against.

Happy now?

>twf shitty slav crack for office saves your ass

do you think they are so retarded that they would leave cryllic characters in the fucking documents? kys shill

honestly I think it's one dedicated autist who wanted to see us dance/give us a real happening

The russians are capable of influencing elections with their global ring of elite hackers, but said hackers make sure to leave incredibly obvious fingerprints behind for the lulz.

Stop posting. You're not adding anything. All you're doing is throwing insults which stop other people from having a conversation.

With Le Pen having known ties to Putin why would they ever chance doing this? Especially after the Trump/Russia bullshit?

yes, after all, what would they gain from that

hmm

not entirely, but I'll keep it in mind. when are these supposed to have happened? afaik the Assange/FSB relationship started when he'd been at the embassy for some time, 2012-13 something

yeah, so he hacked Macron from his PC at work? PC where his personal details were entered when he installed Office? Like, you really believe it? Some hacker, eh?

Have some eggy teens and use them for shilling, cost effective and devastating.

Weaponized autism is not a meme its realty.

the only impact it had was that people said there were nothing wrong with the mails and that if russia is against macron then macron is a good guy.

macron and his buddies planned all this.

stranger things have happened, but even if that is not the case it remains the case that nothing has come of this leak at this point