Stop the Growing Trend of Germanophobia on Sup Forums NOW

You think that you smug little shits can come on here at all hours of every day spewing out your Anti-German sentiment? Well let me tell you - you are all in for a big fucking shock in the coming years.

Much like Anti-Semitism, racism and Islamophobia - soon we will add Germanophobia to this list and you will all cease your foolish prattle and hate speech of our truly blessed people.
We have contributed so much to this world, we have given so much and asked for little. We have elevated the savages of this world and given them civilisation, we have defeated the evil of the Poland twice and gifted you all with wondrous technological feats. If you wear a suit you are wearing our national dress, if you eat bacon you are eating one of our national dishes, if you watch television or use the world wide web you are using our inventions.

Your irrational hatred of us is going to stop very soon. Calling us Germs or Eternal Krauts will be met with very lengthy prison sentences and likely your being ostracised from your communities. Germans are a beautiful and unique people. You owe them a great deal and by the end of this decade you will fear the consequences of your vile words and hate speech.

End Germanophobia now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tihiR7tqMw
youtube.com/watch?v=ib_OYcmWi3I
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
xat.org/xat/moneyhistory.html
cnn.com/2016/01/22/middleeast/france-israel-jews-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Muhammad.

Fuck you Islamic cunt.
Go back to your own country.

Choke on a dick klaus

Can't wait for Germany to become an Ottoman colony so faggots won't be allowed to use the internet

You think that you smug little shits can come on here at all hours of every day spewing out your Anti-German sentiment? Well let me tell you - you are all in for a big fucking shock in the coming years.

Much like Anti-Semitism, racism and Islamophobia - soon we will add Germanophobia to this list and you will all cease your foolish prattle and hate speech of our truly blessed people.
We have contributed so much to this world, we have given so much and asked for little. We have elevated the savages of this world and given them civilisation, we have defeated the evil of the Poland twice and gifted you all with wondrous technological feats. If you wear a suit you are wearing our national dress, if you eat bacon you are eating one of our national dishes, if you watch television or use the world wide web you are using our inventions.

Your irrational hatred of us is going to stop very soon. Calling us Germs or Eternal Krauts will be met with very lengthy prison sentences and likely your being ostracised from your communities. Germans are a beautiful and unique people. You owe them a great deal and by the end of this decade you will fear the consequences of your vile words and hate speech.

End Germanophobia now.

This is between you guys, I'll see myself out.

I will enjoy watching kebab removal.

Poo in the loo

End Germanophobia now.

germany is the most harmful country in history of this earth, so shut the fuck up faggot

fuck germany

Hitler posted in a "do it again bomber Harris" on /his/ recently.

10 shitskin attacks a day and still 90% for Merkel and Schulz. Why haven't you killed youself already German cuck?

Gercucks are the anglo equivalents of a leather weathering gimp who offers all his holes to his master as he screams in pleasure.

Every other human on earth understands this.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tihiR7tqMw

This, I don't know who the fuck you are, but everyone goddamn think you've said.

Shart in the mart Burger

>Germanophobia
fuk you I paid for that soap I can wash my hands whenever I want.

I'll respect you when you remove the kebab.

Wait what. You speaking numerology at me boy?

Germans are the Master Race

youtube.com/watch?v=ib_OYcmWi3I

Germanphobia is just anti-Islamic rhetroric, Muhammad

God be with you, inshallah

Ein Blut

If you want respect, you need to step up your uncuckening game Heinrich. And I don't mean brown people, I mean your politicians.

Me personally - I would always choose Germany over every other european nation.

Now I'm just getting deeper in my bottle of vodka and losing my ability to argue with shills.

yolo, white people did everything of real value after the Jews first crafted Kikeism and slowly fucked the world via untested currencies. youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Germans are God's Angels here to bless us on Earth with their advanced technology

But Germans themselves are the biggest Germanophobes, Hans

meh, just stfu and gtfo

The Germanic Peoples will only ever be free under the Swastika

Deutschland ist zu einem großen Haufen Scheiße geworden, uezs.

Why do I see Germans being often so angry on Poland? If I see a thread on Poland or just german posts in certain topics, before reading them, for this one short second I wonder whether there will be something about Poland. Poland doesn't exist since 1795 you teuton, Poland is as dead as this degenerate Europe

Oh I wasnt agreeing with him, just looks like something to add to my copypastas. Im at work, so drink a few for me

kek

The only good thing about Germany is Prussians and Germany abandoned them.

>Religion of Peace
>Nation of Peace

What could possibly go wrong?

Rot in hell dumbshit.

Germanophobia? There's no such word, you filthy goy! How dare you try to compare the Krauts to us! We're nothing alike! We're not, we're not, we're NOT! It is absolutely unimaginable that you'd ever accuse people of anything like antiteutoni- errr, umm, that you'd accuse people of some meaningless german-targeted imitation of antisemitism! You wouldn't even be able to come up with a smooth sounding label for it!

Poles being the savior of the White race is like Indians being the savior of the Asian race.
Germans are literally the peak of human evolution. For you not to bow to their rule? You're scum.

d-day was an invasion not a liberation
allied forces destroyed and ravaged Europe as they made their way in

Seriously Germans must be God in the human form

Lose the superiority complex or you will get rude awakening again

Mosley was a big friend of Germans I don't see your logic, he was completely against wars. He saw Germans and the Germans saw the English as brother people

Southern Italian Ignazio Abate > All Germans

sshhhiiieeettt

It's hard to get a bit of real shit into thes conversations, I never noticed until i tried.

Attention kike-hating Sup Forumsstars: Watch this: xat.org/xat/moneyhistory.html

We have to go back. No more brother wars.

This. Germans were respectful of their brothers but the controlling Jews turned us against them by forcing us to become traitors against one of God's Greatest Gifts to humanity, Germans.

Here, have a German.

>For you not to bow to their rule
We are practically ruled by Germons. Our occidentalists want to imitate Western Europe. I don't give a fuck both about Poland and Germony. To me both of these countries don't deserve any effort, both elites want to criminalize speech, make people degenerate and put more and more offices in place with more and more permits, licences etc. Europe should burn to the ground

And Germans are worshippers of satanism

Mosley was betrayed and instead of him, the Zionist warmonger Churchill was elected

I love how this kind of picture (the original one) is so wrong kek
These people have never looked at a nigger's skull, it seems.

kys cuck

I unironically hate the anglos more than anything. They all bant about how everybody is an ahmed while being the most cucked country in Europe. Jesus Christ, and all the day with their muh racism shit. Also read the comments of the fucking daily mail and you will be wishing to nuke all those fucking retards.

They are there to get rid of Jews. It's a brilliant tactic to remove the kikes from Europe once and for all.
Even the Jews are being Jewed.
Furthermore, it's America's fault they are even there because of our war mongering.

If Germany can uncuck itself, they would and could easily lead the world. As yet, they've not shown to me that they're either capable or willing.

Original sculptures were white as fuck, they color being meaningless, I'm talking pure animalistic instruction.

I'm willing to accept that there was never a third race worth delegating action to.

>Successfully forced meme authored by a single dedicated Turkroach

>Historic record

Sup Forums chooses memes every time

And you raped them.

>The migrants brought into Europe by the Jews to rot it from the inside out are actually good because somehow they'll end up removing the Jews.

What?

Front National & AfD gonna rule over Europe together

>Sup Forums chooses memes every time

We don't. Our memes are set in fucking tandum beyond a couple of them.

I'm the disneye lover who watched it through his fast VHS collection here.

What Germany has become is a source of sadness and sympathy, nothing more.

What was done to the German people after both world wars was wrong, evil and inhumane It was at its heart, the successful breaking of the spirit of a once proud people.

Now you gnash your teeth and strain at your chain, as the British bulldog trots along in front of you, now firmly in charge of its own destiny.

Perhaps the French poodle may follow that happy bulldog, but for you there is no escape.

I am sorry, Deutscher Schäferhund.

>the country that will legalize pedophilia and necrophilia first
>respectable in the modern era

This.

I'm saying that the perfectly genetically sculpted white statues were... well, the fucking same.

The same people who accept this bullshit are the same explosion obsesses "WE IZ ALL DA MAIN HERO" bullshit.

Fuck

germany died 1945

you are just defending a husk that is a colony of the jews in the us.

Angela pls

cnn.com/2016/01/22/middleeast/france-israel-jews-immigration/
>Jews are leaving France in record numbers.
If Le Penn wins, the migrants are all gone and France will be White for all eternity.

>t. Mohammed ibn al-Kharid

Ah. Yeah.

Kill Merkel and revive Prussia

15 Frenchmen finding a point of poltically charged power to devend the ideal of the 27 frenchmen win again, while the children and screamers who could never understand the reasons in their actions rush to die.

I would 100%genocide all germans before killing a single jew. You're the worst people on the planet.

Leck mich, asi

The migrants will not be an issue if the Jews who are brainwashing our children are driven out

They fear you.
Why wouldn't they? Germans are inherently better than everyone else. The fear is natural.

Even the whole cuck meme is just a bunch of fearful people trying to hide it with laughter.

I have nothing against Poland. I am even glad that 1/3 of our territory is currently administered by you guys. Merkel would already be flooding Breslau and Danzig with niggers and muslims. Thank you for keeping it white, Poland.

if you can post any proof that you are german (how can this be done) I will love you forever.

but this shit was not written by a german. period.

>mfw the poles sacrifice themselves and bring back prussia from the depths of the underworld, to save europe one last time

>What Germany has become is a source of sadness and sympathy, nothing more
Weimar republic was a sad place too...

There is nothing to fear, we are one.
Germans are the main characters of the Earth and I bow to their superiority(secretly being a full-blooded German myself, but pretending to submit to get others to do so)

You stole their land

Stop being mean guys. It's not our fault we're cucks. The brown men just make my anus tingle. It's not my fault.

>Fucking nu-germans

at least it was still white

germany should be annexed by austria

Well shit, your digits seem to confirm. I still hold that was never the intent, and it could still easily fuck up. But I really hope you're right. I really hope it works out.

Spast

PRUSSIA WILL SAVE EUROPE FROM THE SAND NIGGERS