Best insults for Jewish people

Tell me anons, what are your best insults for the Radhanite race, the Semitic slumlords and the media moguls that runs this shit show. What do you call the rat faced man who weasels himself into power, what is your name for the oven-dodging bugman who wants to replace you with cheap labor and turn you into an eternal wage-slave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_tlpH7CK4-Y
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jew

They literally get triggered by the word jew. Everyone knows "jew" is even worse than "kike". If you'd call me a jew I'd be legitemetely angry and this goes for majority of Polish people. As for jews, they shut down anyone who tries to call them out for being jewish.

kike

I feel like I read some really funny idiom of phrase, but I forgot what it was, so I'm hoping someone on Sup Forums knows.

I know, but I would like a collection of Jew insults for trolling/twitter.

Palestinian

Evalion:

'The Jew' by Joseph Goebbels

youtu.be/_tlpH7CK4-Y

Sabbatean Frankists

Synagogue of Satan

oven dodger
penny pincher

When your ethnicity becomes an insult in and of itself (Jew, Mexican, T*rk) your ethnicity has fucked something up big time somewhere along the way

>Sabbatean Frankist
Can I have some clarification on this one?

Yeah, I know, that goes for a lot of non-whites

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out.". Something like this?

Yeah, but I'm looking for some creative wordplay, something that is funny when you hear it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism

It's real and it's scary.

>Best insults for Jewish people

Just mention how for every dead Israeli they have killed like 1000 Palestinians.

Bullying is still not okay, Ok?

>Some in emulation of Zevi—in 1666."Redemption Through Sin" by Gershom Scholem.
>In The Messianic Idea in Judaism and Other Essays, pp. 78–141. The more radical branches even engaged in orgies.[9] In Frankism, orgies featured prominently in ritual.[2]

Wew lad, the Jew is a stranger creature than I could have imagined, this place is a trove of info on these freakazoids.

Kek, yeah, I love the "Israel R the Real Nazis" meme that lefties do, it triggers the Zionists immensely.

Came to post this

Silence is golden.

Yeah, you have to abide by the golden rule of trolling. For every word the Jew (or other loser) uses, the troll must use 1/3.

so you'd rather have 1000 shitskin turbanheads running around?

So I guess it really works

>mobile
Please leave. Your kind isn't welcome here.

Wait, that's why Wikipedia looks funny when it's linked on Sup Forums? I was wondering about that.

I think shekel sniffer is my favorite.

Or oven dodger.

>shekel sniffer

Genious user, I'm goign to use this

MONEY VAMPIRE

THAT'S WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, I REMEMBER