Post picture with more talent, i dare you

post picture with more talent, i dare you

protip; you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjhC7sAaU5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A faggot and a leaf. Picture with talent. Pick one.

Pfffffffffft.

Shut up toothpaste, this is an alt-lite board now.

Do either of them have any talent in anything other than public speaking? Genuinely curious. Just activating my almonds here for a second and wondering if these people are even worth idolising if they can't even do anything.

>two kikes
>a fag and some whore
>literally two worthless mouthpieces shouting inflammatory shit to get attention
If this is the best speakers we have for conservatism today, then we are truly near the end time

I can't post a picture of two Jews who have sucked more nigger dick, so you got me beat on that atleast.

Quite easy

Beat me to it. Damn.

Publicly loves black dicks and israel.

Wow how great.

Quit trying to push this closeted foggot into relevance, for fuck sake, look at how he dresses.

Ecelebs
>talent

youtube.com/watch?v=OjhC7sAaU5c

Why is false flagging so prevalent here?

what is it with people attempting to co-opt an internet politcal movement for their own personal agenda and dying their brown hair blonde!??

ISNT DAT VEIRD!??

That was easy.

>ywn be either of them

I want to bury my dick in her talents

milo is a degenerate bimbo

he's good at pissing off leftists, but that's it

ez

I actually kind of respect Venti for being a near perfect troll. It's all an act and she triggers the absolute fuck out of people.

kneel goys

>reddit fags

what did I win?

I can actually. Retard.

Only Sup Forums tard fags say "protip" Mr Wogman. Perhaps you better head back there.

And besides your pic portrays two childish assholes, that serve no purpose other than as a rallying point for autistic kiddults.

Fuck you

Pic related. Its probably where you are right now

>a half jew coalburning faggot
>a mudshark reverse trap attention whore

that a really nice Jewish couple, I'd invite them to take a shower

You have to go back, Ahmed.

I watched a few recordings of her Lollipop Ninja streams, and holy shit was she good

She is 14........

>dem plastic tiddies
Who is this? And does she have a benis?

Too much light on Lauren, image lacks contrast and appears Polaroid-filtered. Amateur photograph, should ditch the filter for a start.

I win

he is not wrong idiot