Why are conservatives so wasteful?

Why are conservatives so wasteful?

Sup Forums actually defends the millions wasted to fund Trump's weekly vacations.

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/andrew-malcolm/michelle-obama-travel-expenses/
youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage these shill threads.

true

He'll save tens of billions by keeping your worthless people out, Paco.

>Shill shit

Sounds more like we need to be focusing on the northern border.

>Blatant sexism is okay when we do it

So true, it hurts.

Hey newfags write sage in options so you don't bump the thread.

To me this reads: If liberals weren't such violent animals the expensive security detail required to keep Melania Trump safe could be scaled back and meals on wheels could be funded instead.

To me it reads that if Trump weren't a pedophile and disgusting wrinkly old man with a soft penis then his own wife might want to sleep in the same bed with him.

Talk to your mom about that, she can explain how she feels when your dad lays next to her.

You sound like a violent animal.
Maybe we need to increase Trump's security detail.

Hey newfags write sage in options so you don't bump the thread.

Your angry and violent reaction demeaning personal character proves my point. There's a reason you lost this election, and will lose the next one. You should know I used to lean towards the center left and did not see myself voting Republican, but the lack of character displayed by yourself and other liberals pushed me to the right. I'll never vote democrat again for as long as I live.

There is nothing you can do about this, which I am sure infuriates you even more.

You classify an entire group of enlightened people as violent animals and you get your irrelevant feels hurt when someone insults your mother.

Nobody needs your vote, kid. When you're old enough to do so, liberals will already have regained congress and the White House.

The day Trump is impeached is the day I'll remember you and laugh.

>No one needs your vote

My vote was in Florida, a swing state. I'm hispanic and my entire family voted Trump. Looks like identity politics didn't work, oopsies!

She's a legit waste of money.

>hispanic

Oh, well that explains everything. Opinion disregarded.

they are a family of grifters and america got jewed, op

You can't disregard my vote though, and my combined family vote outweighs yours. :)

See you next election!

Yes, I'm sure you have a hundred brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and uncles mooching off of the government.

There's a reason that liberals and conservatives alike don't like you, but liberals at least still have enough of you conned into voting for them.

>enlightened
oh boy the (You)'s should be flowing. im taking notes on how to be this much of a faggot for when i troll threads later tonight, thanks :)

But I am more enlightened than you.

You're a closed-minded anti-science chump who got cucked into voting for a Russian.

Bump

Whoa thats a lot of projection, and I'm just some random guy in the thread. Congrats on showing your ignorance though, you don't even know that I voted :) sorry sweetie you're mad that your retard cons lost though, you basically admitted to the other guy you lie to Hispanics for the vote

Hurrdurr having a rich guy fix the country costs money. Cry me a fucking river, I don't care how much cash he eats up. He's pissing all over lefty media. The damage he is doing to these wimps is immense. People are even giving up Football for Trump.

To top it off. Every dollar he steals, is one dollar not going to planned parenthood, nog schools, or shitting up the country even more through liberal cash waste.

you sound like one that can't think

>gone golfing all the time
>fixing the country

Out of the first 100 days he's been on holiday what? 60 days?

>liberals shriek about muh feminism, muh listen and believe, muh children for years
>prop up michael obongo on their shoulders, dancing around like a bunch of smug faggots

>new first lady
>married to problematic racist/sexist/misogynist
>left shits on her and her son every chance they get
>still continue kvetching about muh feminism and muh children

doesn't sound like you need to take any notes at all, actually

>Leftist complaining about Melania Trump need protection because they keep sending he death threats.

He appointed a conservative judge to secure the constitution for another generation and is actively keeping Hillary out of the white house.

He could golf every fucking day from here on out and I'd be happy.

see
He's already done more than I thought he could, and I didn't even think it was possible to do damage to Obamacare. The wall was a FUCKING MEME you autists. But I'm still sure the border will be tightened up. Overall, good President so far.

>Russian

Literally the most retarded bullshit concocted by the Democratic party, and that's saying something.

You are a fucking retard. Just like the rest of your party. Just look at Maxine waters. You people have trisomy 21 or were dropped on your head as children. Maybe it's because you're all filthy niggers.

Either way, kill yourself you monumental faggot. You and your kind deserve the firing squad for being such impotent losers.

>Because Michelle Obama was a frugal First Lady.

investors.com/politics/andrew-malcolm/michelle-obama-travel-expenses/

Don't be mad.

We're actually happy he's playing gold all day.
Means he can do less damage.

I'm not sure how that came off as me being mad. I'm already happy with the President.

>s-sexism!
sure got them

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY

lmao I had to find the video

I think u firgot all those time Hussin Obama shipped plane loads of money to Iran, the worlds center of Jihad terrorism

>fights pc culture with pc culture

Did you learn nothing from the Colbert saga?

like the time trump approved sales of weapons that obama denied?

>Slutshaming is wrong! Sexism is wrong! ALL women should be treated as equals and not as objects!
>LOL LOOK AT THAT DUMB BIMBO WHORE MELANIA! BET SHE LOVES GETTING BUKAKKE'D WHILE DRUMPF IS OUT GOLFING!
Neck yourself lefty

This thread has not been disappointing.

to saudi arabia.

>pls don't spend retarded amounts of money
>lol sexism you cuck
it's like the retards who voted for hillary because muh bagina...

you cancel Colbert cucks REAALLLY need to go back to the don

You talk like a Commie, we're fucking capitalist it's what we do I mean it may be wasteful but at least we're happy. Also stop stealing memes from Google images faggot.

>pays for some bumb bitch in Jew York that does nothing and is probably cucking her lame duck cuck

>women are the worst

pick one faggot

Oh I get it, Colbert is butthurt and wants to do a segment on Sup Forums, but keeps getting his ass handed to him in every thread.

your first lady is literally a whore from some third world slav shithole

massive keks loser cuckholds

Meanwhile Michael Obama is a chaste, respectable (((woman))).

>REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK FREE SPEECH WHEN MY DADDY IS INSULTEEED!

>be rich
>have to buy women furniture so they fuck you
>have to have 3 mail order slav brides
only a true alpha

>O-OBAMA!
atleast he isn t a degenerate who got married 10 times.

Trump has done half of what i wanted him to do. And that was get a conservative on the supreme court.

>I'm going to act incredibly autistic and show that I'm truly not from here

You should've said Freeze Peach as well bud.

Nobody here is telling you can't speak. The user you replied to () mentioned nothing that said you couldn't talk. No one here does. Go ahead and shitpost and shill, we're not saying you can't. Because unlike you, were cherish free speech...but we still have the right to also use it as well to call you a retard.