The State of Israel

Does Israel have a right to exist? They deserve it don't they? Better the jews than the arabs.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Exj6V
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, go back to the oven.

yes we have a right to exist.
withdraw troops from suadia, they can defend themselves

Nobody has a right to exist -- the point is, they DO exist, and they have so far been able to defend themselves against those who wish they did not.

Hitler was on board with sending all the Jews to Israel. Hell, he bankrolled it.
Zionists love Jew hatred because it culls the herd.
Ethno-nationalists love Jew hatred because it exposes the Jews.
What is Sup Forums's "solution"? To kill all the Jews?
Why not point them away in this hell hole and
kill some disgusting, inbred Muslims while
we're at it?

Israel should exist, and will exist.

They really need to be more aggressive in their territorial claims, however.

I would, if I were its leader, annex Siani, thereby controlling the Suez. West bank goes to us, and so does gaza.

They claimed it, its theirs.

Bibi can eat an uncircumsized barbarian penis, but ive got no beef with the israelites. They were being led along from day one by the banque. Cant fault the puppies but the pig.

at the end of WWII under the International norm Right Of Conquest America owned North Africa, Western Europe and the Mideast.
100% our business who we gave what to. All you fucks should be glad we gave back anything at all. Y'all could be like Guam.
So when a Palestinian claims they have a right to anything they are full of shit.

jews trump muslims every time....a simple test, should jews move next door you don't give a shit...they might be weird & annoying but harmless....muslims move in, well thats a different story, eh? No thanks.....

But regardless God gave them the land, humans keep trying to take it from them to fuck with God....people have forgotten some important things....I think it will be very costly to push these anti semitic agendas soon

Get it over with and annex the West Bank and Gaza.

If it weren't Israel it would be another Arab shithole.

Jews are aggressive cunts who hold muslim land. How can there be disagreements about it?

One day muslims will get nukes, next day israel will be over.

fricken this
i remember talking to some savage anti-zionist woman trying to convince her this is the solution but she just she just wanted to keep sending "peace boats" to Gaza

>they claimed it

The Jews didnt claim shit. Israel is an invention of the British government.

>Better the jews than the arabs.

That's where you're wrong. Arabs > Jews any day of the week.

Zionism is Nationalism. Palestinians can cross the Jordan.

Behave yourself, Saudi. Bad boys don't get to play with daddy's guns.

The Arabs will never get nukes. They will always be too busy killing each other.

>Better the jews than the arabs.

OP is a TRS goon who exposed himself by asking a leading question and even supplying his hoped for answer.

Remember: before Judaism and Christianity, the Arabs weren't Muslim. And even in recent times, Muslims in the ME have far more tolerable than Jews. The ME situation that exists right now is the result of Jews.

>Be Israel
>Promise to be the stabilizing force in the ME
>Destabilize the ME hoping for Greater Israel using America has your muscle

Israel itself is a mythological land existing only in the collective psyche of a cult.

There are no good Jews and they will all burn.

the problem is not the right of israel to exist. like any other group of people of course jews also have the right to exist. the problem is israel does not want others to exist.

Decline of the us and the west in general -> noone to force arabs to kill each other -> arabs unite and destroy Israel.

Russian-Turkey war when? Last time when you was backed by europe you won.

stop rubbing your hands. not happening. russo-turko-anglo alliance vs. globalists better solution.

>Pakistan

Realistically a Russo-Turkish war won't happen.

Actually not, but Britain only wins by muslim culture.

we still call """"istanbul"""" Carigrad in our country
pretty based

Jews are behind the machinations of the Muslim nation, you've been fooled that the Jews aren't implicated when they're behind the corrupt media apparatus, banks and governments leading to this mass immigration. Muslims are the revolution and Jews the puppet. Islam hates Jews but even after Western collapse they have substantial military power and nuclear capability. Not to mention a blowback from Western culture would cull a large Muslim population. It's ultimately all about control over the goyim by divide et imperia each faction then ruling over the defeated.

Technically it shoudnt exist because a Jewish Nation or State was not supposed to come about until the Messiah came and ushered in a Messianic Age. This is because they saw that they sinned against god who destroyed their temple and created to diaspora.
Now any jews here want to explain how the FUCK they can justify over 2000 years of jewish teaching and thought.
I dont understand Israel and Zionists.

defend 'themselves'

And you're not?

Yeah, but to be fair they organized a military.

Cant let the brits take all the credit, we definitely had a hand in it.

Lots of dirty banker money but you gotta admit they still keep strong borders. Afaik

>Technically it shoudnt exist because
Technically the 3rd Temple shouldn't exist, and it doesn't. Forming an ethnostate isn't the same as reconstructing the temple.

Not a conventional one, byt a hybrid one...time to retake Constantinople

Muslims already have nukes you fucking dumb anglo
Do you know that little country next to india Called PAKISTAN YOU FUCKING RETARD

They should have learned their lesson when the Romans massacred them all and destroyed their Second Temple as Jesus predicted.

If they can defend their territory then sure

It gives us a place to deport the kikes to

If they have the right to is irrelevant. No one has the "right" to anything, there is no god to enforce it, to say "this land is reserved for these people (Like most muslims want you to believe) is illogical and retarded. What is important is if they can HOLD it. They own it for now and no one can do anything about it. if the muslims want to take it, they will most likely have to go Nuclear. We all know how that will end.

Here's a short simple answer...

Israel has no humanistic right to exist like any other religious state, since a humanistic state is democratic and laicist. Religion and cultural identity is the new opium of the people.

archive.is/Exj6V

No nation has a right to exist.
It's just jewspeak to envoke sympathetic notions of survival. Nations are just political entities and shouldn't be equivocal to human beings right to exist. The USSR, Yugoslav republic, Borneo, and thousands of other nation states have come and gone. Israel will eventually return to Palestine.

TPBP

KIKES SHOULD BE NUKED

Plus one for your effort rabbi