Who is this fag? I have never seen before. Who voted for him?

Who is this fag? I have never seen before. Who voted for him?

nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Could you really explain me like i am five. I am really seeing this guy first time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
youtube.com/watch?v=gI5-b-zLvVk
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/10/third-party-candidate-gary-johnson-jill-stein-clinton-loss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was a joke of a libertarian candidate for the US presidency, but the real joke is that as bad as he was, he was actually the least bad candidate.

What kind of joke? Why?

Well the main joke was that he apparently didn't know what Aleppo was, though personally I think that was blown somewhat out of proportion as the question was phrased rather oddly which I think threw him off.

The real joke was that he made a big stink about political correctness when referring to illegal immigrants.

All you need to know about this fuckwit:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

He's Gary Johnson. I voted for him, because he wasn't a kikepuppet like the other candidates.

youtube.com/watch?v=gI5-b-zLvVk

JEWISH BAKERS SHOULD MAKE NAZI CAKES

No, the least bad was Darrel Castle

>What's A Leppo?
>I'm not smart enough to answer that question.
>I don't know any world leaders.
>You can't say "illegal immigrant!" That's offensive!

The guy is a fucking buffoon, even compared to clinton and trump.

You're playing right into their trap.

He doesn't know anything about the world, he just wanted to be the President to smoke grass

Okay. I understood mostly. But i am curious about this %3. Who are they?

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/10/third-party-candidate-gary-johnson-jill-stein-clinton-loss

>libertarian candidate Gary Johnson gained over 3% of the popular vote

> Gary Johnson's total votes hit 3,814,239, with approximately 3 percent of America voting for him.

At least 4 million people voted for him. What the fuck is this? Who are they? Why did they vote for him? I couldn't understand. How do you live with this number of idiots?

Welcome to american libertarians. They modern single-issue voters.

He says he was a pretty good governor. I voted for him in 2012. But in 2016 he pretended to be an SJW a lot.

An assload of Americans are really fucking fed up with the main two parties, and it only continues to shift more in that direction as both of them continuously disappoint their base time after time. This causes many to turn to third parties, and as the Libertarian party is the biggest and most well-funded third party, it's not surprising they got a lot of votes, especially with how many people saw both Trump and Clinton as scum. Gary is an idiot to be sure, but he seems too incompetent to have really done any damage.

Are you unaware of who the other candidates were or something?

I voted for him because I wanted the Libertarian party to break the 5% threshold which opens them up for increased federal funding

I voted for him because Trump and Hillary are globalist puppets.

Johnson wasn't even going to force a bunch of libertarian principles on the country like you guys think by the way. He was going to apply these principles in interactions with a bi-partisan cabinet. That was the plan, anyway.

Killary was a bad choice. Trumpster was a better choice, but still a bad choice. He was the only reasonable option.

Also these. This election made it clearer than ever that the two major parties are more focused on making each other look bad than improving our nation.

: D

Hmm.. I haven't known this. This can include some logic. In Turkey we have %10 electoral threshold. In 7 June 2015 general election some voted for Kurdish party HDP to reach this limit. Some consider %10 as too high. They want to vanish this.

Gary Johnson was even more openly globalist than Hillary.

Right

I voted for him. He's a principled man.

I'd rather have a principled man as a president, even if he isn't that knowledgeable of the world, then a psycho who knows everything about politics (Shillary) or a literal meme who doesn't seem to understand that saving money holds no value if you spend every cent you save on the military (Donny J).

joke candidate for a party that can't do shit without ron paul, running to get funding and shitting on the core principles of the party while doing so and acting like a total embarrassment.

he's the guy who didn't know what aleppo was
that kinda american president would be best for middle east tbqh

i think enough time has passed where we can just admit he deserved the benefit of the doubt, and his explanation that the first place he went was to thinking of it as an acronym. doesn't change the fact that the guy wasn't a libertarian and was a full-blown disgrace. but the A.L.L.E.P.P.O thing i'll buy.

i watched a couple of his interviews back in the day and he looked stoned out of his mind on all of them
and he talked about opening borders with mexico using the argument of "muh poor mexicans crossing rio grande with babies"
wouldn't even consider voting for him if i was american

A FUCKING ROACH

I don't think the problem was him asking, but the way in which he asked. He had a stupid look on his face, asked in the most confused tone and was very direct about it. A smoother operator would have said something along the lines of "I'm not sure what you're asking, could you clarify?"

part of it was deliberate to just keep him in the news to avoid total irrelevancy, because the party needed votes to get federal elections funding. he was really just a stooge
for sure. he looked dumbfounded and weak. there were a few ways out. if he genuinely didn't know, and at that moment he didn't, all he had to say was "listen, aleppo is a problem. but we have bigger problems here with the fed, with the military industrial complex, etc"

anything like that.

His name is Gary Johnson and he is an ex-governor of New Mexico. He did alright economically with the state back in early 2000's. Since then he has taken up the Libertarian nomination and ran for president this last election, however he got minimal votes due to the fact that Americans weren't ready to vote a third party AND the fact that he slipped up quite a bit during the debates. Not a liar, per se, just probably on contact high seeing as that he owns a legal pot growing company.

He got the most votes of any Libertarian candidate ever, ironically. I wonder if he actually could have passed that 5% threshold if only he wasn't so autistic. If there was any year he could have done it, it was 2016

Fun Fact: ALL presidents and candidates for presidency for the last 60 years have been motivated by global growth. Some, like Gary Johnson, are just more honest and open about it.

An embarrassment. He makes Bernie Sanders seem like a nuclear physicist.

If only Ron Paul were 15 or 20 years younger....

Apparently Gary didn't bother taking a fucking geography class in college. Oy vey.

Certainly not Pat Buchanan or anyone the Constitution Party ever fielded. The former, at least, has remained utterly consistent about his campaign rhetoric long after he stopped campaigning

My favorite part is the NYT's article shredding him over Aleppo couldn't even correctly state what the significance was. They said it was the capital of Syria and had to issue a retraction.

global growth doesn't mean globalism in the way we use it now here

kek stop pretending you have a democracy

But we have. Tayyip Erdoğan taking all powers by election.