Cuck offering Lithuanian women to blacks

Could you please dislike this video and leave comments... this shitcunt cuck went too far...
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr3OvLakOgk&lc=z12nz15bnyudib1np23juzrpivituflow04.1494103325339610

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i--XTZN55bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill the degenerate OP

damn estonia and lithuania has fallen, guess latvians will be the last baltics

Please dislike the video if you can...

THis jewish bitch asks Indians how much they could pay for a white girl

Why Estonia ?

Lynch the fucking cunt.

We used to be a great nation :(
help oppressed Lithuanian kekistanis :(((

Thumbed that kike down for you.

This cuck degenerate says to girls ''once you go black you're never come back'' and laughs ..
Nasty shittard

He seems Jew?

Bump

Thank you bro!
KEK sees your good deed

Thanks for keeping this one
trending! doing a favor for European girls :)

Can we have more dislikes coming in?
No, to miscegenation!
We need to prevent this!

I thought Europeans all have to speak French now.

Used two accounts to dislike. Fucking race traitor.

why don't you jsut beat him to death?

We will kick champagne elites soon enough.
Brits did a good push!
rule Britania!

Thank you, kind sir!

Fucking sandniggers

This kike is literally offering white girls to sandniggers

Bump

Please help to keep this thread alive. We must fight the jewish cuck!

Bump

White people are just too nice. That's our greatest impediment.

Compassion and generosity works in homogeneous communities, but now it's being used by the system against us.

They build mosques in our country, but would slit our throat before they allowed us to build a church in one of theirs.

just fucking kill him

its Lithuania getting away with it should be easy

bump

Jew?

looks like a kike to me

Just gave it a like >:^)

The women in the video are fairly pro-Lithuania, pro-English, and pro-white. And the male Indian foreigners he interviewed are made to look petty in search of prostitutes.

Nice try, op. It gets a like.

Actually, not so :D

>228x214
Indeed so, I think only 1-2 said they could date Indians or Africans...

But the aim of the video still stays to sellout Lithuanian girls on the net, especially when asking Indians to rate them or even about blowjobs

His intentions were anti-white...
If he walks like a cuck, talks like a cuck and acts like a cuck, he's kike

from 03:00 ask girls if they like asians and african americans , asks about dating asians , blacks, indians....
06:15 asks Indians if they want to bang European girls and how much they could pay to bang European girl
07:30 discussing the cost of a girl with a raghead, talking about european girls doing blowjobs to Indians
8;40 asks Indians to rate Lithuanian girls

His comments shows the full cuckada

This video will redpill more people than otherwise. It's almost like it was designed to do that. But I haven't watched the other guy's videos so maybe it was dumb luck.

His comments scream: KEK
and anti-white

*his comments scream anti-white

Oy vey Lithuania. You want them EU gibs, you gotta let your women get blacked. You don't want to be patriarchal and oppressive, do you? You're part of the free and liberal West, we even called you Nordic. You're not like those evil Russian barbarians now.

Actually the gibs are over

Juden don't like this

As a Lithuanian American, I find this very upsetting. Please hold out Lithuania you haven't fallen yet.

What are they answering though?

That shows you're still receiving, goyim. And even when you stop you'll still owe us or we will be forced to export democracy to you.

Thanks bro, we're holding on!
Most of the better looking girls don't like blacks or Indians...
Though some of the lower quality ones might, especially the ones from broken famillies ect

But the problem is big amount of cucks among young university studying males

Could you shitpost this slut too? she married a mud converted to Islam and making videos how great it is
youtube.com/watch?v=i--XTZN55bw

bump

Lol op is mad that his mum got sold by the guy on the videos and got black.

defending the front of western civilization - our white mothers and sisters

dat 00:01 cross eye, obvious inbreeding. You don't lose much, but better eviscerate those fuckers to send a message

Is he Lithuanian too? Fuck that sucks

why don't you guys find out where he lives and beat him? you're a small country, it shouldn't be too hard

This

Find him and set an example. Do it.

I think he's just a small cuck looking for muddy cook to suck. Maybe he shouldn't be punished that hard

I think he was never expecting those cheeky comments from Sup Forums when he did his cuckish vid

bump

He acts and speaks like a top sissy cuck....eek

My ex was Lithuanian you guys sure produce some cute alcoholic girls thats for sure

Alcoholic ? :p

bump

I thought shit like this wasn't accepted in your country, and that people like this would be hunted down by locals.

Gave a thumb down

She was probably part native

Disliked.

Also he's getting torn to pieces in the comments lmfao.

well, I don't think that on average people here look very threatening

Appreciate it.

Miscegenation need to end... I really like how keks comment on a video

das ist great... more great keks in a comment section

Bumpu desu

She drank a 26 of absolute vodka every weekend at home and baked pastries never wanted to go out just liked being wasted by herself or with me

Kekistanis roaming free in comments...
I really like the ''curry nigger one''

Disliked, fuck cucks

Hehe, sounds like a nice girl... Why did you break out?

Appreciate it.
More Kekistanis turning in ! :)

I started drinking way more than her and it started to fuck with my work and i wanted to stay sober but she kept offering me alcohol and didnt really support me when i was trying to quit so i ended it and havent had a drink for 3 years

Commentary section is a mud slaughterhouse

Indeed commonwealth when again?

Just a question, when I went in Vilnius with my girlfriend, I remember that Lithuanian guys beated every foreign who approached their girls (and they were right). So you can't just beat this cuck?
I think it isn't too difficult, he is short and skinny compared to the average Lithuanian man.

this. shouldn't be hard.

I'm Black. I'm Christian. I'm Western. I have a right to fuck white women. If I want to fuck your sister or your daughter or your mother I will do it. You faggot bitch white boys on Sup Forums can't stop me. Kys

Disliked for you my tiny little irrelevant Lithuanian friend.

Yes of course, come to South Italy and try to approach some girls, her father will give you some lead as a "thank you".

That's still a lot of gibs and we have to take all the niggers and Achmed's. You're proud of using the system --- nigger mentality.

There are so many niggers in the baltic region. Why do you guys love them so much?

That's what you get for abandoning Perkunas

kek

I've skinned alive more nigger males under age 25 that I've been on this once green world.

Ever noticed the huge proportion of race-mixers on Youtube? Something about that personality type drives them to attention whoring. I guess it's because they don't really have any ingroup support normal people, they have to confine to the outside world for support... A bunch of antisocials.

You could've prospered under Polish wings... But alas.

The Nose knows.

This is from the Kiev's video, guys you must beat him.

ingroup support like normal people*

top kek

TOP C U C K

>Something about that personality type drives them to attention whoring

very true. race mixers (men and women) are usually the most shallow, pathetic people imaginable. doing it for novelty or for attention.

This btw. Constant LARPing about that.

>Cuck Marty the Jew
keked at the name

good idea

How do I acquire Lithuanian gf? I too am thirsty for blond Frauen

t. white guy