How Marine Le Pen Can Actually Win

French elections are in a few hours so I did some number crunching to figure out if #ourgirl can actually win. Here's how she can.

Assuming all French polls are accurate to this point, after calculating what % of the top 3rd party voters said who they would vote for in Round 2, we have the following results:

Le Pen - 11,890,351
Macron - 17,193,529
Protest Votes - 5,597,296
Remaining 3rd Party - 1,460,323

If Le Pen manages to get all of the protest votes, her new total would be 17,487,647 -- enough to win by the slimmest of margins.

There's still 1.4 million 3rd party votes that we don't know who they plan to vote for, and could go either way. Again, assuming the polls are accurate, and assuming Macron voter turnout isn't lower than it was round 1, or factoring in the #MacronLeaks at all.

Vive la France!

HE CAN STILL WIN GUISE
donate donate donate donate

Here's the original election results I used for my calculations.

And the Express poll on 3rd party voters.

Unlike Bernard, Le Pen actually made it past the 1st round.

Nice flag, btw.

>all of the protest votes
Dude I love Le Pen but lol there's no fucking way. Something else would have to happen. Like the hacks.

How accurate were the polls for Donnie?

when you start making threads like that it's obvious she'll lose

i read Isis are going to attack because they want lepen to win and fight muslims at home and abroad then they win a final wae and go to afterlife and virgins plus anti muslim leaders increases terrorist support

You sound like bernie supporters

She will reach 43% at max. She's considered as a big threat for a important part of our people. MLP = AH

All she has to do is convice a country once occupied by the nazis that she isn't one.

You guys pretend this all means nothing, but the elephant in the room is that "literal nazis" are getting elected left and right in the developed world. What the fuck does that say about your leftist opinion? The funny thing is that this election isn't even about left vs. right. It's centrist vs. extremist-right. In other words, it's Leftist lose vs. Leftist get absolutely blown the fuck out of the water.

It was hilarious to see you guys applauding our Dutch elections. They all said that Wilders had lost. Seriously, that guy is almost the iconic "literal Hitler" and had the WORST campaign in the history of all campaigns (he practically didn't show his face anywhere). You know where he ended? #2. Literal Hitler with his extremist-right party ended #2. Know who finished first? A regular right party (no, not centrist, not centre-right, but clearly fucking Right). And the big Leftist parties? They finished completely at the bottom. Nowhere to be seen. But keep feeling victorious inside your own little world if defying reality makes you feel better.

>inb4 copypaste

Maybe she will win... but not tomorrow. However isis did a great work to improve her results... racism, hate, retalation... we are better than that I hope.

WHEN
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK
WILL
THIS
BE
O
V
E
R

France Islamification plan in Marcon's emails.

>literal nazis
yeah, these guys aren't welcome on Sup Forums, right

hahahhaha you french fucking faggot
>racism, hate, retalation... we are better than that I hope.
Unbelievable, you can't make this shit up. It's like directly out of a children's book

I prefer money than hate.

Wew, the shilling is hard in here today.

What's an anti-Lepen Frenchie doing on Sup Forums?

You, you French cuck.

We got Trump elected here. And we said he'd win when our polls had Hillary at 99%.

Being for Macron is not politically correct either.

lol, it's obvious you're not from here.

"Hey guys, voting fro Macron is edgy too. He's like, not establishment at all."

Like, Macron isn't a Rothschild banker at all.

Mmmmm....kike worshiper she is. Her dady is racist and wants their money. This is an ISIS POST!!!

The truth

French people are complaining about Hollande's work for years and are exactly electing the exact same government through Macron. Nothing more to add.

Win or lose tomorrow, the right will continue to rise.

You can't stop it.

It's inevitable.

You've awakened the beast, and there's no going back now.

Remnber the french girl in Nice when vote tommrow.

She could been your wifey

>French elections are in a few hours

How many hours?

All Sunday. The results should be there at 8pm GMT + 1

You're just Putin's cock holder.

Elle a perdu depuis plusieurs mois déjà ...

Here's the best part! The polls are rigged!! LE PEN IS THE FRONT RUNNER (((THEY))) ARE LYING!!

They want you all to think Le Pen has no chance. It's why shills are through the roof. (((They))) realize of Le Pen wins it's all over for the EU and subsequently globalism. AND THE BEST PART IS ALL THE FROGS CAN BE ASLEEP AND MEME MAGIC WILL STILL REACH THEM!!

Keep memeing! Don't stop! The power of Kek will reach the Frogs on their dreams and secure a new timeline!! GO!

60% - 40% elle a perdu depuis plusieurs mois oui, mais elle a gagné pour dans plusieurs année, c'est ça le problème.

How do U know ?

After seeing Trump win like he did, anything is possible.

you be put down like stray dog.

il sera trop tard. c'est mathématique. Manque d'éducation, trop peu pensent par eux-mêmes. Au final. Ils méritent je trouve.

Je foutrai le camp dans moins de 2 ans (avant si possible)

I should agree, but here in (dead) France, it's different.

It's about psycho-conditioning.

win