It's OVER for Le Pen

Sorry, guys. I really know you wanted that fat tranny to win

>Le Pen’s situation is far different than Trump’s was in November 2016. Clinton was ahead of Trump in national polls by about 4 percentage points in the final FiveThirtyEight adjusted polling average. The national polls in the U.S. ended up being off by only 2 percentage points, or equal to the average error in previous presidential campaigns over the past 50 years. State polling was slightly worse, but even in the biggest shocker (Wisconsin), the polling average was off by 6 points. A polling miss of that magnitude in France would still result in an easy win for Macron.

Better luck next time, rural and suburban retards

fivethirtyeight.com/features/le-pen-is-just-a-gargantuan-polling-error-behind-macron/

>98% hillary clinton win
>normal polling error

ok goy

nvr 4get^

>just one minor polling error the night of election

tfw rewriting history

Why dont' people just vote rather then looking at polls? We need to place less emphasis on polling.

Not all that hopefull, myself. France has always militantly tried to be the opposite of the USA, even to a tragic and genocidal degree. Just look at our revolutions. We had a genius like George Washington, so France decides a loon like Robespierre should lead theirs, just to be different.

>
they said the exact same thing about hillary and karma bit them in the ass. many didn't vote because your shilling convinced them it was a lock.
even if she doesn't win it doesn't matter. we're talking about france..if she wins it's hilarious. if she loses it's equally as hilarious and I want her to win.

why are germans such fucking shit lords?

Sounds familiar

Yawn. Dietrich makes more excuses for his failing Union.

fpbp

Because Euros live in absolute mortal fear of what their neighbors are thinking. It's very hard for Americans to understand the core mindset of authoritarian publics, and how their opposition to freedom really is the grassroots movement for them. They honestly would kill their best friends if they started behaving in a manner either above or below their class, and hope that their friends would return this favor were they to start doing the same.

ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTE DONT EXIST IN EUROPE FAGGOT

trust no media reports....trust no polls......

MSM illuminati will try to have their way....the truth is not in them

>help I'm retarded and don't understand how statistics work

Macron be like

>xcom rng

I guess Le Pen voters should just stay home instead of voting :^)

Attention! France islamisation plan in Macron's emails!

Mathematically speaking le pen is 20 times more likely to win then trump. That still doesn't mean she will win nor lose. But your american brain most likely could not do simple mathematic calculation.

>le pen
>tranny
cringe

Looks like france is due for a bloody revolution

Few more french girls coverd up then

Nice

>election reporting is illegal in France
>keep getting election reports, but only if unfavorable to the candidate the globalists don't like

Shoo Putin, your Russian hackers aren't welcome here

get off my website

Trust a perverted kraut to fail at recognizing an actual woman from a man.

>even the kids like Le Pen more
Probably sick of Ahmeds groping them all the time

There's a lot of deluded people on this board.

This one is nowhere near as close as Brexit or Trump were.

inb4 i'm called a shill

cringe

soros: JUST

Oy very goys, she'll never win, just stay home like a good got and trust the polls! But seriously, never trust the polls. Go vote. If you lose anyway, at least you can say you tried to prevent the doom that Macron brings. Fight the good fight.

This coming from a cuck German? Have you seen the fucking state of your country after a woman let in a million third world migrants because Germans feel this incessant need to self-flagellate over their recent history. You are destroying Europe, a culture and values incredible German philosophers helped to create. You are a disgrace.

France can continue to reap the benefits of more Islamic immigration for the foreseeable future.
Inshallah.

The 2016 election is different because the simulation was based in the electoral college. Polls for most states suggested that Hillary was likely to win and news agencies either didn't understand or choose to disregard that and decided that it meant Madame President was going to win those states' electoral votes. Come election night we saw that the margin by which Trump won **on a state-by-state basis*** was pretty small (1-2% in most states) which was within reason of the statistical margin of error. The electoral result was a landslide victory for Trump, but in actuality he won by the tiniest sliver many times in succession.

France does not use the electoral college so you can't apply the same mistakes of how US polls were interpreted.