RWDS on GTAV

Anyone want to do some ethnic cleansing with me in GTA multiplayer?

>make outfit like pic related
>load up on tear gas
>go into ghetto areas of san andreas
>gas the nigs
>see how players react

It's better than the habbo hotel raids

>negros out there raping white american woman
>famerican sits at home in front of PC LAPRing as RWDS

can't get in trouble for just playing the game

Lmao seems like fun but i sold my xbox and gta

doesn't pol just like to have fun anymore? don't be a fag

yea I understand but it makes the whole situation so comical.

You have to be 18 or older to post on Sup Forums.

you just love thinking like a cuck don't you germany

nah my ps plus subscription ran out :^) (consoles have more ornery niggers on the mic)

This is the point. Kids these days desire entertainment and fun over everything else, including hard work, real-life achievements and preparation for the future. The german dude made a very valid observation

If it wasn't as late I would happily come.

whats the nigger on white rape statistic again in your country?
Niggers have been raping US woman for many many decades already, and the white american male does nothing.

not really blaming you, I mean its not your fault the Jews are running your country.

no fun allowed

only angry shitposting

>Statistics show that over 80% of crimes happen behind closed doors
>A Police Officer will go on average 14 years before witnessing a violent crime occur right before him.
>Expecting some faggot to take to the streets with bats and guns in attempts to "stop crime"

Please Muhammad, just because you're in the slums of Germany in a jungle camp witnessing rape occur hourly, doesn't mean the rest of the civilized world is like that.

>arabs and blacks out there raping white german women
>germanistani sits at home in front of PC criticizing some fag LAPRing as RWDS

Way ahead of ya.

you guys are larping harder than I ever could be right now.

I just want to have fun trolling in a game, you're here pretending that shitposting on Sup Forums is the equivalent of saving the white race.

>country is being raped by Islamists
>Right-wing anti-immigrant party's support negligible
>Stay inside and shitpost on Sup Forums
Glass houses, Fritz

t.gypsy

reply to me with rorckstsr online usernames PC ONLY

what the fuck are you even trying to say?

I already patrolled the streets with my bros today.

Neighbourhood is safe. and I can guarantee you that no rapes happened so far and that the woman of this part of town are safe from niggers and muslims.

I would if I was on PC

>says the German on Sup Forums

larp can only happen irl that's why it's called live action rp

>check my Rockstar account
>Still banned forever for using tunables to get 15 million dollars each time from impromptu races
I don't play GTA to grind out money or buy shark cards, I play it to have fun. I guess (((they))) don't let you skip the built and cut to the chase.

Are you fucking retarded? Yeah I would agree with your statement, but OP clearly just wants to play a fucking game and you are criticizing him for not going out and slaughtering niggers himself?

Yeah I think OP would rather just fucking play a video game than go get arrested you fucking retard

Yeah hard work, I'm a courtesy clerk now. That means I bad things, and sometimes sweep the floors and collect shopping carts. Going to save some money, then do something with it to make more money. At the same time, I get experience in a corporate environment. No time for fun if I want to continue to read a lot.