Police 'receive complaint of blasphemy against Stephen Fry'

>Police 'receive complaint of blasphemy against Stephen Fry'

standard.co.uk/news/uk/police-receive-complaint-of-blasphemy-about-stephen-fry-a3532501.html

So for the first time in fuck knows someone is being investigated by the Police for insulting God (Christian)

How does Sup Forums feel about this, people are thrown in prison all the time for insulting Islam but not Christianity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAJak8JVAl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking stupid, no matter which god gets insulted. Religion doesn't mix with law or politics.

Isn't every other religion apart from Christianity guilty of blasphemy?
Do we sacrifice Fry so we can have another go at the crusades?

I was unaware the UK even had such laws.

FINLAND, YES!

Fuck that faggot pedo

It's the potatoniggers

we don't, this is those backward Irish bog niggers charging him

yes, hes a deg fag communist. sac his ass

Soon!

youtube.com/watch?v=OAJak8JVAl8

Didn't one of your sports teams get penalized a while back for shittalking Islam or something?

>Google 'blasphemy law uk lobby'
>Literally all results are muslim lobbies
>Also a lot of hits on muslim blasphemy lobbies worldwide

wew lad. Religion of piece. Or else.

Just like in the movie

I would challenge him to say the same about Allah, he would fall silence immediately, they do it to christians because they know there will be no consequences with muslim not so much.

For the rest I think God can take it, Fry will get throw from a rooftop sooner or later by some moderate muslim tho.

This inbred crooked teeth third worlder committing taqiyyaa. It's against the law in every common"wealth" shithole.

>Irish law

Why would anyone give a shit?

I entirely support him being thrown in jail. But for the paedophilia he likely engages in.

i really hope this cunt dies of aids soon

>paedophilia

Isn't his boyfriend in his 20's?

Now he is.

Love it. I want all these self appointed moral leaders (aka "comedians") to get either censored or taken the fuck out.

Also, check out Fry,s new bf. he's a fucking pederast

>thinking that he he won't fiddle someone about 40 years he junior, he wouldn't go a little further

I don't know man.

When I'm 60 and a 20 year old women wants to be my gf I think I'd say yes even if she's only a 8/10

>he isn't a multimillionaire

the united cuckdomistan

as much as i hate atheists, i cannot support breaching freedom of speech

Hold kjeften på deg, alle nordmenn er for rasismeparagrafen og den dekker kritisering av islam (en nydelig rase).

>Sweden

Which part of IRELAND didn't you grasp?

WTF, she is like 8 years old.

Why would Achmed settle for someone so used up?

vi burde fjerne rasismeparagrafen og gjeninnfore jodeparagrafen spor du meg

>UK
>Freedom of Speech

Oh user...

Wow it's like nobody read the article, its in Ireland not the UK.

Good. Fuck that fag. He deserves to rot in jail for insulting our Lord.

Give a reduced sentence if he repents.

I not sure where you got that from. Steven Fry has criticized both Islam and Christianity, he tends to be pretty un-PC.

Fuck yes based Poland. You guys allow liberals to enforce basically blasphemy laws imprisoning right wing speech and holocaust denying, Poland has coronated Jesus as king of Poland. Do not insult the king. Dues Vult

i know, the UK is slowly turning into a USSR for conservatism

KEK

>Atheist Communist enforces blasphemy laws to turn the public against Christianity

it's not gonna eork

Jesus would forgive him anyway. These cops are just on a power trip and wanted an excuse.

rare do not steal

That image is of Scandinavian school children