South America will soon be more white and Christian than Europe. Let that sink in

Argentina - 97% white, 92% Christian. Uruguay - 87% white, 58% Christian. Brazil - 48% white, 65% Christian. Chile - 89% white, 66% Christian. Colombia - 86% white, 70% Christian.

Yeah countries like Germany, France are 85-90% German and French right now, but when you hear that 40% of the children in the big cities are of migrant background you can see that changing quickly.

>colombia 86% white
I think you take the definition of white a little too broad.

Catholics aren't Christian.

Expect massive white flight to eastern Europe and south America.

>more white and Christian than Europe

t. spic.

you have to go back

Brasil, Chile, and Colombia arent even close to being 10% white.

Trust me I have been to these countries

>running like chicken
>once the fun begins
pfft. Well, I don't mind. More fun for us.

I want to move to Argentina. it's beautiful, bunos aires looks like a European city in the most gorgeous landscape and the woman are hot

Didn't specify which America you wanted to make great again Sup Forums you fucked up the meme magic.

>pol.jpg

But brasil still has hue niggers

There won't be massive white flight. What will happen most likely in my honest opinion is the richest white Christians will stay but live in gated communities protected by hired mercenaries. The poorer whites will either die or mix. The europeans will become like the jews a powerful minority within a sea of shitskins.

I know I will get a lot of shit for this post but this is the future and only the smartest and most capable europeans deserve to exist.

I had a feeling this was happening

Also explains why 50% of Sup Forums is hispanic. Pure whites don't appear to value whiteness as much as hispanics do.

A NIGGER FROM BRAZIL... BRING YOUR DAUGHTERS TO BE DPED AND DAP HERE!!
YOU KEKS...

A chileanfag here, most of the population is mixed race but we hava a 1/17 ratio of abos/indios and we also have lots of whites :P also catholicism its a branch of christianism,the major branch in fact

"white"

The concept of whiteness in South America still follows the old spanish casta system.

Most of our whites are not really white

Where do they get off with these statistics? I've been to Argentina and it isn't white at all. Majority are very mestizo brown-pygmy looking.

This. Rich whites will live in their own segregated communities, and the rest of the whites will mix. The rich whites will only want to breed among themselves, so as to not taint the bloodline. Thus, the ironic revenge of the Jews will be that white blond aryans will become the Jews themselves.

pol fags are such cowards
no hope and no courage
this place is truly dripping of despair

This is because Europeans and their decedents are smarter. Many already know the fact that Jesus is a myth. It is much easier for the Catholic Church to successfully proselytize in these regions.

>Catholics aren't Christian.
sunnis arent muslim
orthodox arent jews

Don't worry, George Soros is taking care of that. Southern Brazil and Chile are getting flooded by Haitians and Senegalese, brought by globalist NGOs, while Buenos Aires is no longer an European city thanks to massive Bolivian and Paraguayan immigration.

The highlands of Colombia will be the last refuge of the white race in South America.

>white

We know you are using a proxy sudaca

>tfw no cinnamon colored qt gf

They are actually coming back because our economy is shitty right now.

The Haitians are going to Chile, but the Senegalese are staying.

dont even think about it shitskin, stay away from my white country.

Colombia is 86% white? Aren't they too violent to be white?

Ive been debating moving to one of the "whiter" SA countries at the tip. If the world ever goes Nuclear they will be unaffected.

>argentina boludo monkey
>97% white

Yeah, pretty sure that's accurate.

Atheists are too intelligent.

And that's not even taking into the account the immigration from the less white countries into the whiter countries.

Americans aren't white

Really? I see niggas everywhere!

>there's a connection between Christianity and whiteness

You can keep your semitic desert religion. It looks alright, but doesn't really do much for me

I have never ever see a beautiful peruvian woman, I don't think they exist, they are good people but not very attractive.