Is this a reasonable response to throwing chicken bones on the sidewalk?

Is this a reasonable response to throwing chicken bones on the sidewalk?

Other urls found in this thread:

wbaltv.com/article/man-22-arrested-in-baltimore-fatal-shooting/7080014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>niggers

America needs to be cleansed

Day of the grill when

To be scolded? Yes.

>im ready

Would someone please explain to me the kind of thought process that goes down to shoot an old lady for yelling at you about littering.

The white man is responsible for this clearly

Internalized racism
He dindu nuffin

I need to stop coming
here

This is an American fantasy. I want to be crispy and golden on both my sides.

kek, the only thing missing is the watermelon

I am not going to tolerate someone getting in my face for throwing chicken bones on the sidewalk.

I don't care if you're 90, I'm strapped, bitch.

Jamal thought so, too : ^ )

Why is that titled in the way it reads POLICE MAN Shoots 90 year old

niggers

>America needs to be cleansed
I'll just leave this here.

Old bitch got what was coming to her for confronting a basketball-american about chicken bones. Das raycis

hmmm...

Old bitch violated the NAP, so yeah.

It's aimed at an audience with an IQ of 60 or above.

Quit throwing your chicken bones on the sidewalk

Moonman prophecy.

Niggers

I live around niggers. They throw chicken bones everywhere. If you have a dog - who could be hurt by eating chicken bones - you get frustrated with these apes pretty quick. They don't just toss chicken bones, they toss everything straight to the ground or in a bush, no matter where they are.

If you try to take care of your yard, the niggers see to it that you're out there picking up their trash every day. Baby diapers, entire fast food bags, cups, bottles, chip bags, candy wrappers, they throw it all straight down like trash cans don't even exist.

I wish we could exterminate them. They're fucking pests, and dangerous ones at that.

SOURCE FAGGOT ASS FAGGOT OP

Will she get a college degree?

Let's just turn this littering into a murder, that's reasonable.

Too much for you, eh?

>Hmm, this old lady commented on my behavior.
>Should I take her advice or should I get mad?
>I think I'd better get mad.
>OK I'm mad now, but should I respond with words or should I murder her?
>I'm leaning towards murder but the penalty is life in prison so better think this over carefully.
>Is this really worth going to jail for the rest of my life?
>Yeah, life in prison seems like a good trade-off for the opportunity of venting my anger over the next few seconds.

SOP for the Knee Grow

I could go on and on about how fucking awful niggers are. They actually take pride in being pieces of shit. Entire families of these apes will have barbecues at the park by my house. They'll bring all the fixings, and when they're done they'll just leave the table as is, even though there's a trash can right fucking next to the table.

Dirty paper plates, empty ketchup bottles, spoons, filthy tinfoil, bags for their buns, bread, marshmallows, juice bottles - just all sitting on the table like they were at a restaurant. I walk my dog at the park, and I have to keep him away from the picnic tables because he'll eat whatever they threw down. Tons of bones, gnawed down til they're white, tossed 15-20 feet away from the picnic tables sometimes. I happen to walk him in the morning when the park cleanup crew comes through. Sometimes I'll talk to them.

One time I just asked 'how often do you have to deal with this?' and his reply was fucking depressing. He said "Oh, at this park, during summer, we have to come every day. Most parks we hit up twice a week, but this one is always dirty. If we miss a day, it looks like someone overturned the trash cans and spread the contents all around the park. Plus the rats, and other pests get out of control if we don't get it picked up right away."

I felt bad for the guy. Just two weeks ago, the park service came in and simply removed the picnic tables, grills, and benches. They apparently just decided it wasn't worth dealing with anymore. I don't blame them.

That shit also attracted like 15-20 african immigrants who don't work and just sit at the park all day and night getting drunk. They couldn't remove the benches next to the playground, so guess where the africans sit now? That's right, they crowd around the children's playing area. Getting wasted, fighting, swearing, and smoking.

Around blacks...

whites should literally be genocided

yeah there was no such trail of thought

Greeks used to do similar in a local park, they placed a £25 charge on any sized barbecue 7 it was strongly enforced.
End of story no more Greeks.

I don't think you realize that this is every americans fetish. There are secret underground meat grinders that get dead customers and make them into burgers

The old woman was probably racist and deliberately called him out on it because he was black. Did she deserve to die? Of course not. Did she deserve some sort of repercussion from the ripple effect of racism that she put herself into? Yeah, she did. It's a shame this man sacrificed his life from such an action but at the same time, trying to be a black man in a white mans world can easily trigger aggression.

Where, if you don't mind saying?
That's horrible.

So blacks can kill each other of chicken bones?

Right.

Oh, also, we had one of those shitty grocery stores here in town. The niggers just ran it right into the ground. It'd be like an Aldi's or a Food Lion... something like that - where they don't bother stocking the shelves. They just open the shipping crates so the niggers can dig out whatever they want. The place was run like a fucking prison. Only one entrance, only once exit. An off-duty cop greets you at the door, and a different off-duty cop stands by the exit. There was no way to the exit except right through the checkout aisles, so you couldn't just wheel your cart around and out the door. They had loss prevention teams at the fucking grocery store because the niggers stole so much. Every time I went there, they'd be stopping someone and asking them to remove something from their shirt, pants, bag, etc. The worst was the negress mothers who'd have their kids grab things so they could do a whole act.

>Boy you gon' git it when we git home
>I done tole you not ta grab nuffin wiffout askin'
>Officer, he just don't listen.

Yeah, nigger. Your 3 year old grabbed a fucking 4-pack of steaks and hid it in his shirt.

Anyway, they ran the grocery store out of town, creating one of those so-called 'food deserts', which is no surprise, since I can't imagine how you'd run a successful business when you have to treat it like Fort Knox.

Funny enough, someplace you wouldn't guess - the Southside of Seattle. It sure is niggy down here. They're trying to 'diversify' by bringing in more africans, lol. So now you don't know if you're walking by Diyondray or Ngutu, since the Africans just dress like the niggers, but don't shoot anyone or rob anyone - yet.

This is what the most famous public park here in Amsterdam looks like after every hot day.

Yeah, people needs to learn to take their garbage with them, but it's not just niggers It's also white American tourists.

Yes.

>druggies

I've never lived near black people.

What is it like?

It's time for a good old fashioned Purge.

I can't wait until we stop feeding these fucking niggers.

Exhausting.

bait of poor quality try again jamal

NIGGERS

At least Greeks are somewhat humans. Niggers would protest by coming in at night tearing the grill from the ground and leaving smashed liquor bottles behind and grill at their house

>>druggies

Yes, like I said: American tourists.

This same nigger killed someone else four years ago

wbaltv.com/article/man-22-arrested-in-baltimore-fatal-shooting/7080014

>nothing occurring mentally
>"Dont"
>feel as if GIBS are threatened
>Chimp out
>Chimp out louder
>Grab shooty shooter
>BANG BANG
>GIBS ARE SAFE
>Screech
>Blue red men put arms in hard holders
>chimpout
>Spit while talking
>say ancient ancestor spell
I DINDU NUFFIN

Stay in Korea and you will never have to know

he left and came back, must have been very angry so maybe 90 yrold was racist?

>chef at Wendy's
>$8.75 hourly
>37

He looks qualified to receive an honorary degree in aeronautical engineering.

Bruh this nigga should get a nobel prize and an honorary degree in astrophysics

Nice bait, OP. I'm sure there are two sides to that story.

there you have me, at least Greeks are civilised enough to behave when told to.

I can't wait until we stop your welfare.

I say we should pool some money together to give him a free helicopter ride.

Yea, a black guy getting pissed off about chicken and an innocent white woman getting shot.

Well getting shot does leave two sides \

Chicken Bones scattered about for nig nogs is the same as Poo in Loo for India.

Honestly she should have minded her own bussiness. I'd hope a 90 year old would have more important shit to think about than what a nigger throws on a sidewalk

Police sirens are more common and every once in a while you get a shooting somewhere in the neighborhood.

the 90 year old woman was a nig

I'm in Baltimore city and it's got to the point where when I visit my family in the suburbs I have trouble falling asleep b/c no constant sirens

same deal

fuck you degenerate piece of shit, you want greasy scummy sidewalks so we can go back to plague times. lady was steppin up for the world she lives in, unlike you useless hipster shithead

basically like living with human like chimps funny to look at but very aggressive and dangerous.

Niggers are gonna Nig!!!!!

All he wanted to do was eat his chicken, drink his grape soda, and litter. How dare she say something to a black kang.

gas yourself suburban cuckboi. Clean streets invite liberal faggots

But it isn't

Sidewalks are a symbol of racist white oppression, throwing stuff onto them is an act of #resistance and #liberation.

DIS BIH FRONTIN ON ME? IMMA BUST A CAP IN HER OLD ASS! Also, I'm not going to think about the repercussions of this action, just going to do it.

nigger here

he didn't wanna be denied his nuggs

and not all of us are like this, but she did enter nig territory

The plot thickens

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!

same nigger here

depends where you live

No, arrest the deceased family, so that this man can have true justice.

How do you kill somebody and get back on the street in 4 years?

He dindu nuffin

Serious lack of self esteem from not having a father figure.

check'ed

nice thumbnail faggot

He a gud boi, he was just feedin' the birds. Dat whyte bitch deserved it.

CHECKED

>GIBS ARE SAFE
I keked

beats me to it

/r/ing the moonman song about niggers leaving chicken bones on the sidewalk

she couldve had a dog. They eat the bones and die

>'food deserts'
>decide to look up exactly what it is
>hey look a map
>compare it to black density
oh

Maybe it was because my parents raised me to pick up after myself, but man it infuriates me seeing this kind of stuff.

Even seeing people leaving their shopping carts out in the parking lots frustrates me. Like how hard is it to put them away? It's right there, the cart lanes are right there. They don't go on the sidewalk or between your neighbors car, they go in the cart lane.

Considering he is a nigger, it is normal for him to do something like that