Why do (((they))) want us gone?

Okay Sup Forums question time. For a long time now I've understood that white genocide is real and it's being done deliberately.

My only question is why do (((they))) want us gone specifically? Why not niggers, chinks or even Pajeets?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_Europe
editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_Europe

I'll give it a read

You Italians sided with Hitler during WW2. They want you gone because of the atrocities you've inflicted upon them. Think of it is retaliation.

>Why not niggers,
Too stupid to do anything.
>chinks
South Korea and Japan are becoming messes.
>or even Pajeets?
Poos are insecure and easily fooled.

>You Italians
>Burger Education
I'm Irish

WWII.
Schlomos realized that as time goes by, white people get a hang of their shit, and eventually do the same thing as hitler.
This is both for their safety and as revenge for the war.
The jews want white people gone.

We have too many Arabs to become that black.

>Belgium
Oh what a surprise.

Show me the mixed paint in a jar, brainiac.

Only one race has continuously btfo of Jews.

When whites wake up and work together in a community only Asians with their inhuman qualities can compete

Irish are the white version italians...flags and burgers confirm it.

fixed it for you, no need to thank me.

#beigehorizon friendo!

Yes because this won't come and bite them in the ass.

Simply. We are the only viable threat to foiling their plan of world domination

What's Belgium? Is it like Ukraine? You know, artificial 'n shit?

some one photoshop a truck about to run these people over.

at least part of it is rightful dutch clay, if i remember correctly.

Brussels deserves nuke

I'm Jewish and I don't want white people gone
It's obvious who will replace them - shit

Give me about 20 minutes

Why isn't a gyppo the Spanish? We r full romani here

the jude wants europe gone because it will have to suck EU dick harder then US dick as they are directly in our sphere of influence!!!

Thats why sou shill for the JUDEN and the ZIONISTS!

oh and one thing more, pic related! Thats will be the future of Isarel with a EU forcing it to comply! and they will comply!!

>white genocide is real
>other people reproducing more than you is genocide

they dont really care about whether you go or you stay, what they want gone is national unity, homogenous societies, nationalism, and a high standard of living

these things are roadblocks in their road to globalism and a one world government

We have jewish people in my country.
They are the left overs, they do not wish for control, and do not believe in Jewish nationalism: zionism, which they thing will be the jews downfall.
They live in their own ghettos surrounded by muslims, and they are /based/, they do not meddle with money, they hate most of the international jews and Israel, and they can comfirm a lot of things including the white genocide and the replacement of people of Europe and the US.
They say they are certain they can create a cucked version of Islam that'll be more "open".
We'll see.

that is the most retarded picture I have ever seen you american mongrel!
what are you trying to get to people?? A message of peace yet with a Nazi symbol which would scare off any normies we would like to add to our cause.

Done

Hey, I know this Russian arti---OHHH THE TRUCK OF PEACE!!!

>Goes on Sup Forums and hasn't even swallowed the most basic of redpills

Fuck off /nu/fag

>the """(((redpill)))"""" is just being literally fucking retarded

>haha you must be new because you don't agree with the echo chamber. H-h-haven't you seen the infographics?

Actively trying to replace a population with another is genocide. It's been considered genocide by the UN for non white countries with far less immigration yet for some reason doesn't apply to white nations

It's not genocide you retard it's white suicide. Calling it genocide is really weak and cucky. And no we don't have a "right" to exist we have to fight for that

Who needs infographics when you have demographics?

Americans are fucking retards when it comes to nazis and the swastika. They seem to think just shoving swastikas in people's faces will change their opinions

whoever wins against the white people, wins everything.

Looks like spics are the problem. Blacks and Asians barely change.

Build wall when?

More like they win nothing. When whites go everything turns to dust.

They prefer elitism over nationalism.

A globalist looks at a white man and sees soneone who might develop the innovation that will send his firm's stock price to zero. Globalists don't like playing games that aren't rigged in their favour. The white man is to be robbed of his wealth, denied education and encouraged to kill himself by any means necessary.

The nigger who cleans the globalist's toilet is no real threat to the globalist's power or to the wealth he hopes to pass on to his HAPA heir. Neither will any of the dozen brats the nigger will sire with a dozen white sluts.

The ultimate goal is

>a small group of half-Asian sociopaths, owning everything and doing whatever they damn well want to do
>a huge army of nigger slaves living hand to mouth, worse than dogs do today, and unable to resist extermination when their drudge work is automated
>nothing resembling a middle class that might compete with the elite
>no whites
>no Jews
>no faiths tolerated except Islam, which teaches submission

(((They))) got sick of us persecuting (((them))). Look, you and I know the holohoax was a lie, but (((they))) believe (((their))) own lies, and now consider our extermination to be a matter of survival.

Hello my white friend

Please read Industrial Society and its Future. Ted gives one of the best overviews of the leftist mindset that I've ever read.

In short, Sup Forums seems to think it's some kind of (((clique))) tricking the world into doing this, but the reality is a lot more disheartening. It's more like a mental illness that has spread throughout the developed world, a kind of ingrained self-loathing that's manifesting in this.

While I don't agree with his solution to it (collapsing industrial society), his diagnosis of the problem is spot-on imo.

Because we're superior in every way that counts.

I'll look into it

spain remain the same

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

Jewish elites have kept common Jews in a state of Stockholm Syndrome for the better part of the last 2000 years.

>Everyone's out to get you, Hershel!
>Gibs us money to fight anti-semitism, Hershel!

Every so often, the Jewish elites sacrifice a few million Jews to keep the neurosis in high gear.

What do you think the Holocaust was all about?

Meanwhile, Jewish elites target whites for genocide so there will be challengers to their global rule.

We live in a sick world.

whites are probably the only race in the world to stand up against jews throughout history
they want us gone, and this will going to happen if we don't fight back against these evil parasites

White people fucking saved them. You'd think they would be thankful instead of more than likely being cunts and proving every society who has persecuted them throughout history more or less understandable in their descision

Cheers

lurker letting you know it's being read

> implying that that is not an infographic about demographics
wew lad

Kek

Whites are the only group that have systematically given Jews such a large amount of power. They don't subvert other groups as much because they don't live in those groups' countries.

hello muhammad bari al habib o' reilly

Because the devil demands it

Allham dulilah. I giv your siser da fuk.
It's O'Brien, not O'Reilly btw you guessed the rest correctly though.

I don't know, once we are gone they will be next

47%?? Those are rookie numbers! We gotta crank those numbers up!