Moors BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=VSj96ztC-6c
Varg puts the shitskins in their place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0EDNX47S20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ehh this is such common knowledge, not even worth a video. Everyone knows Jews are lying and blue eyes always existed from the moment we were made.

All of his"thesis" has no scientific or historical base whatsoever.
Imagine being a 44 old doing youtube videos, putting your face on the wolrd wide web and just talking things out of your ass.

That's Varg Vikernes.

He's an autist, anti-intellectual, anti-intelligence and a manchild.

Christians enslave men under the feudal system. Christians rob men of all wealth through tithes, death taxes, and indulgences, Pagans let you die with your wealth or leave it to your descendants.

Christianity likes the believer to a sheep, the priest a shepherd. Paganism has no need for sheep, every Pagan has teeth. Do you want to be a lamb?

But is a Christian a slaver? Yes. Christians enslaved the blacks, and Whites too. They Catholics enslaved many Orthodox Christians to fill their galleys and work the ores.

Pagan Vikings did not enslave oresman, only freeman had the honor of rowing the ore.

Christians bend over backwards to the leftists and have no moral spine.

Norman:
2.) The only Norse who were terrible were the ones who were Christianized. It was the Normans who took over England. Who were they but cursed men who gave up their indigenous Gods for a desert religion? Yes the clan of Rollo was a cursed one, the Charlemagne dynasty found many new Christians to do their genocide. What is Norman? Saxon, Dane, Briton, Welsh and Irish alike curse their tribe.

>dat damage control tho.

Whoever you are, you must be really worried about something.

i've never watched one of his videos. pretty good.

>le recessive meme
>varg in charge of genetics
I wonder how he explains the emergence of blue eyes in neanderthals then, the same logic as his can be applied as far back in time as he wants. Clearly, especially now that we understand how DNA works a bit, it's not that simple.
Blue eyes are seemingly determined only by a handful of genes so it's not actually that hard to get blue eyes to spread.

And you Sir, reject Wisdom.

You, a hedonist and nihilist of the modern world, worship brains unchecked, where there is no morals, no virtue. Nothing time honored.

Everything questioned, nothing sacred, oh praise the Modern Man. Oh yes.

Mark my words, the Modern Man will die, he leads himself to his own destruction, he has given up the morals and Gods which guide and sustain him.

Varg is a wise man, his wisdom comes from divine inspiration. Someone who will never have children cannot understand this. He has no meaning in this world but his own death.

>manchild

and btw, that 7k years old idea is old, now blue eyes are seemingly at the very least 14k years old and pretty much seem to have emerged among a group of highly related hunter gatherers of Europe after the ice age

why is this chick such a slut
she fucks all those mudslimes

i take it back this guy is a moron unfit for modern life

Mixed people like that (Aa) still have a chance at producing children with recessive traits. 75% with aa and 50 with Aa - some brown eyed parents can have a blue eyed kid.

here's two pure blue eyed neanderthaloid gentlemen discovering they are 101% pure Neanderthal
youtube.com/watch?v=b0EDNX47S20

I have really blue eyes and brown hair

what does that make me?

where did my brown hair come from?

I can't have shitskin genes because I have blue eyes

I am a neanderthal masterrace

>be a 40/50yo with kids living out in nowere
>put autistic videos on YT
>dress as a viking for no reason
>odin

this guy is the most JUST person in music history

holy fuk im retrdrd
it's only 50% with aa and 25% with another Aa

who the fuck are these two gorillas

I went to their youtube expecting it to be a fitness channel where they give advice on how to bench press and shit but its just them commenting on viral video bullshit but they have like 2 million subscribers

wthat the fuck

probably autism, they are neanderthals after all

Varg is a fucking retard, that's it, I've had enough of this charlatan, go fuck yourself you fucking moron.

lmao

*tips his Hitler haircut*

>not being black-hair brown-eyes master race