Sugar tax

are you amerisharts really justifying 1300ml of coke?

take control of your diet pls

fake news, large mickey D's cups are 650 ml

Relax - They add a lot of ice to our Obesity
Juice.

>1.3L of coke 0
>0 calories
don't see the problem

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I dont have to watch my diet because I'm not walking around like a zombie so my body gets used properly

6ft 175lb 8% bodyfat 4:32 minute mile 265lb bench 385lb squat 405 deadlift reporting in

Eat fast food every day, just dont be a damn 90 iq zombie

Candito, you don't have to pretend you're not a manlet

only poor fat fucks go to mcDonalds. If im going gorge out its going to be on some bomb mexican food or something

Honestly I agree. In America food companies basically prey on the poor, the uneducated, and those with little spare time.

They essentially sell you poison, and we eat it up by the billions. It's sickening, and one of the most solid arguments against a free market system. That argument being that people simply can't be trusted to make good purchasing decisions when they are bombarded by constant and nearly unregulated corporate propaganda.

Fun fact: the only reason soda is so dirt cheap is because corn subsidies make HFCS dirt cheap.

The government could fix the problem simply by ending the subsidies but they'd rather slap on another tax instead.

To follow up when I say poison I am not just talking about fast food. Many of the products sold to the average American are physically harmful (breads, dairy products, sugars, etc.)

1) completely nordic white man
2) 6ft is king of manlet

I'll never be 6'3

>ml

if you want to shitpost at least use proper units

Only retards are dumb enough to be fat, this keeps our parks beautiful.

The left are American cups and the right is Australian because McDonald's was sued over the super size me option and the portion sizes there were also hearings because fat ppl

don't tell me what to do, nigger.

>small 700ml

lmao amerifats

>implying letting people succumb to their vices wont allow for the stronger to prevail

no they don't. Stupid people make stupid decisions, especially women.
People get fat because they have no fucking control. Fuck'em

Almost everyone in America agrees with you. Accidentally ordering a medium sucks. It won't fit in normal cupholders. Upper middle class white people eat fast food in a rush, drunk, and hungover. The lower classes are the ones you need to get in touch with and submit your complaint to.

>Take control of your diet pls

Ok, Leaf

I find syringes, alcohol bottles and trash all over my state parks. All it does is make it so you're much more likely to run into junkies or homeless people instead of fat people in parks.

Those aren't even mcdonald's sizes. Those are movie sizes.....

Lmao people who drink liquid sugar are the equivalent of smokers in the 60's.

Good riddance though

It's called freedom. Maybe try it some time.

Gonna say, Our large cups are like 500 ml.

Have fun with a premature heart attack.

>take control of your diet
By giving control to someone else Fucking leaf.

>hahaha I want people in my country to be fat worseless blobs because its funny and im better than them xDDDDD
>w-w-what do you mean libertarians cant be nationalist you cuck

How the fuck did he not die?

The small is the large here. No wonder burgers are so fat.

Petition McDonalds to lower their sizes, or stop going there to create less of an incentive.

100% fake

25 Gallons? no way.

>put scales at entrance of mcdonalds
>doors only unlock for people below 180lbs

Problem solved

Stop fucking eating junk food. Only 50 IQ downs mongoloids fall for that. Are you guys so fucking stupid that you have to eat something if you see it on TV.

Rickey Gervais had a skit, where he was joking that they should have a really small door, to the sugar isle. So that fat cunts can't get in there and also make sure all the healthy stuff is at the front.

> if my government does not tell what to do, I will not know how to act.

Fucking Euroshits.

>mfw iq 140

You'll never get me to stop eating double bacon double burger double cheese holiness

P.s. heart rate is 45 and I have low blood pressure, am pro athlete

What state are these comparisons done in? My McDonalds definitely doesn't have "Large" cups like that.

In Poland it's 250ml (small), 400ml (medium), 500ml (large). KFC is the only place where you can drink as much as you want (and it's not a special limited offer like we sometimes have at Pizza Hut)

We're biologically hooked to like sugar and trans-fats.

Fake news. We drink in ounces not millimeters.

I drink maybe one soda a week.

You can do that here, in Subway.

I meant eating junk food only because adds told them to, I should clarify.

I don't eat junk food. But even a lot of food that most people don't consider as junk food IS in fact junk food.

Stop pretending this is a matter of muh IQ like you faggots do with everything else. It has everything to do with corporate propaganda and government subsidies on corn and the like.

For example, for years they put bread/grains as the most needed thing on the food pyramid yet bread/grains are absolutely not good for you in large quantities.

Food companies and distributors are NOT your friends, and are not benevolent forces of the market. Food should be grown locally and consist of things the body actually needs, not what fat Americans think taste good or what corporations want you to buy.

Relax, OP is a chink

do you unironically, actually drink that? holy shit user, idk what to say, why do you harm yourself like that? why not just drink a fresh press juice or some water?

I don't know how they do this in the UK but here at KFC they give you the smallest cup so even if you want to drink 2 litres you need ten visits to the dispenser (or more; these machines work terribly, spill drinks over your hands because of the pressure and you rarely get full 250ml unless you can be bothered to wait until the foam goes down)

Healthfags: Americans, lay down your sugary poison
True Patriots: HEALTH NUTS - chugs another Coke - COME AND GET THEM

Sugar tax only hurts the poor. Cheaper food is filled with the shit and only poop people are the ones who buy it.

maybe if the US government would stop wasting hundreds of million each year subsidizing sugar production sugar wouldn't be so cheap?

hmmmm that really maed me thingk

>tfw american and the few times i eat fast food i always order water but they give me the 300ml cups

fucking assholes

Subsidize healthy food, boom.

Feeding poor people sugar is just going to make them even dumber.

>How can little aussie bois even compete?

>90% of cup is ice

good post

Yuropoor top tip for McDonald's
>don't buy the Big Mac it's a meme
>Big Mac meal cost~£5
>cheesburger costs 99p
>just buy 5 cheeseburgers instead

Fake and gay. That is not what they serve, you fucking leaf.

>maximum stomach volume
>about 1 liter

I agree. But the issue is that most of the poor American pop is addicted to the shit and they're not going to put it down, even if you make healthy food cheaper. Same applies to smokers. You can tax it more, but people are only ever going to pay more.

McDouble for the win

meant to include that it can be distended to about 4 liters in volume

I drink about one a day.

>100% pussy repel

You do realize that a beer a day is healthier right?

>Not drinking pepsi
It's like you don't want world peace

Sugar's really addictive. I'm having a real hard time getting off it.

what's wrong with the grilled chicken leg?

>aspartam
>good for your health

top kek

Coke tastes better than Pepsi.

Not sure about France, but normal coke doesn't have aspertame. The diet stuff is fucking loaded with sweeteners though.

I'm a 170lbs Olympic lifter drinking coke as I read this thread... Just exercise like Man and sugar doesn't hurt you... Not rocket science

I weigh 120 lbs and I drink 1.05L of Coke a day (multiple 355mL cans). They are only 140 calories each, you literally cannot be fat by drinking soda unless you are also stuffing your face morning, noon, and night.

Also pic related is fake news, that's McDonald's cup sizes versus movie theater cup sizes. McDonald's cups are smaller and have the McDonald's logo on them.

>aspartameme
>bad for your health
top moron

All soda here tastes like ass once you've tried the equivalent in another country with real cane sugar and not HFCS.

Some sweeteners are "ok", aspartam is not one of them even though it's one of the most efficient

new natural sweeteners have been found lately though

Aspartam is not

Since the 70's no study has ever proven aspartam was harmless

It's basically 50/50 between scientists, some studies show big long term impacts, some don't

>Straya remembered the proxy but forgot to flip the picture
Abos pls go

Or people could, I don't know, learn self-control?

I don't drink that shit.

god bless costco

>not two mcdoubles with mac sauce

Food deserts exist where the only viable food is shitty carry outs and corner stores.

A good example of this is going on in Washington DC where the nearest grocery store in poor neighborhoods can be over a mile away while the good areas have every kind of food store within a 5 minute walking distance.

Fast food is quick and cheap and you can customize it however you want with the little extras. Pic related.

It's no one's fucking business if I'm a little overweifht. At least I'm getting a good calorie/$$$ ratio and will last longer if ever having to go without food like being lost at sea or something.

You take ads seriously, I don't. It seems like an excuse, "the ads told me to eat 5 mcshits", Retards have an excuse, others do not.

I only drink diet which is probably just as bad or worse but at least I'm not consuming 500+ kcal of liquid sugar

need to step my water game up doe

warm pepsi>warm coke
cold coke>>>cold pepsi

Good luck user

Soda expert here gents

DELETE YOUR GORE PIC RIGHT NOW

That is what I was trying to say, people like to blame ads and the multitude of options, but it is a person's choice what they eat.

Reminder that American companies put sugar in bread too.

I RELLY LIKE THIS GIF

anything warm and carbonated is nasty as fuck man

Not getting fat but still destroying yourself with sweeteners

one 12 pack a day?

>he doesn't buy Mexican Coca-Cola by the case

We also get free refills. Take that Australia.

You cannot be this uninformed....

Diet sodas cause obesity becaude your brain cannot chemically comprehend why something sweet isnt giving it energy. Oh and neurotoxins.