When does this dick finally die?

I want this man dead, now he is 'helping' autistic people.

When does nature do its' job?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=george soros net worth&rlz=1C1AVNE_enIL689IL689&oq=george soros &aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l2j69i60j0l2.6980j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you kill Trump first and we will see how things go.

when you grow some balls

when does soros help us with our autism?

He will never die. Isn't he at his seventh heart out something by now?

That was Rockefeller, and in the end he croaked :^)

This man is our friend, he fights Israel. Hes the only defense towards that plague of a nation subverting our politics and siphoning our money.

A jew who fights jews!

What if Soros is actually jusg a really charitable old man who donates to rabdom foundation out of pure altruism?

>be george soros
>*use unnatural life extension *
>laugh at people wondering when you will die of old age
>*consumes parts of children*

>What if Soros is actually jusg a really charitable old man who donates to rabdom foundation out of pure altruism?

Nature doesn't have any job but to guarantee our extinction as a species.

did you study at his university?

>When does nature do its' job?

never because hes being kept alive with organs from the chinese death market and hes at the forefront of science that will prolong his life

it is quite possible that this man will be healthy as fuck in his 100s and that technology will save him completely

they are also working on head transplants nowadays etc. He could be the first human who will live forever haha

kill yourself irrelevant shithole country

When will you guys grow up to realise soros is on our side? He turned in other jews to the nazis, he funds terrorist groups to aid in the growth of natural anger of the common man, and he helps the people who actually need it. On the surface he looks like the most blatant liberal jew, but he hates israel and funds the distruction of weak societies. He knows only the cream will rise to the top, and he probably acknowleges that he will be hung in the revolution, but he doesn't care. He wants the best for society, and the only way to achieve that is to distroy the old one.

>Hungary

Hi Soros!

No, but half our government did

Then why did Rockefeller die?

Autist here.

Fuck off Soros, we don't want your help

We only want money for the gas chamber.

>he just wants to pull out some golden teeth again

I don't see a problem with this. Hate the guy but it's a reasonable cause. He's trying to weaponize autism though which is the end goal so it probably is an issue.

Best laugh i had today. Thanks.

t. George Soros
fuck off

You mean like how he enriched himself by breaking the economies of Malaysia, Thailand and the United Kingdom?

Israel just sued him for 10 billion. I hope he will rot where he belongs

Hell, he single-handedly introduced the Greedy Jew stereotype to southeast Asia.

>A charitable old man that sold his fellow jews out to the nazis and never felt bad about it

cause it wasnt 2017 retard

He liked to "donate" to organization that find his interests. I get where your coming from, and maybe he truly thinks hes doing something good, by helping the helpless, but he is funding everything nationalism is against.

Fuck you kike, I hope he counter sues you to the ground. Id rather him have my tax dollars than your kike shithole

Sure is shilly in here

Blow me.
And I'm still waiting for my new Lamborghini, so pay your damn taxes

wtf i love soros now

Soros has literally stated otherwise.

>Hungary
Hmmmm...

In Israel?

His consciousness will be placed in a golem fabricated from the foreskin of the goyim.

Yes, because he tried to persuade some African country to close our trade, because our foreign policy is "too harsh"

lmoa if I dyed my hair white but kept my bushy eyebrows I would be one step closer to autism: and chaika

Why do we allow people get so wealthy that they can overthrow/steer governments? THere should be an upper limit to a wealth

He send off his people to gas concentration camps. It had to fuck him up mentally. Now he has too much money and just want to see the world burn. At least that's my theory. Maybe there's some deeper reason about destabilizing half of the world.

>Hungary
>t. George Soros

Yeah Im no commie but it is hard to argue with this, especially due to the amount of digital currency (fiat isn't even physically real) that can be accumulated through automated processes that do not contribute any productivity or efficiency to the economy. Cheeki Breeki

That won't even make a dent in his pocket. But I wish you luck, kike

His net-worth his 25.5 million dollars. Won't removing 10 billion make an impact?

good.

soros just wants to create an Open Society :-)

Maybe he does both so the public will turn a blind eye to his misdeeds?

>million
it's billion, user. And it's more than 25.

Yea, sorry, it's 25.5. And google begs to differ.

google.com/search?q=george soros net worth&rlz=1C1AVNE_enIL689IL689&oq=george soros &aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l2j69i60j0l2.6980j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

pick one:
>soros sold out other jew's to the nazis
>the holocaust was a lie

>When does this dick finally die?

Anyone with medical training able to analyze this pic?

Has he been wearing some mask recently?

No m8..he is just a Jewish sociopath
Many such cases. Sad

it clearly says "billion". What are you on about?
25 million is chump change.

Unfortunately I think Soros may be one of those fuckers that has at least another 20 or so years on him still. Aside from his face, the rest of him looks healthy, and he seems to be still very mentally aware, which is fucking gay.

Hopefully someone just puts him down, maybe when the revolution kicks off.

Yes, I typed million instead of billion. Sorry about that.

wtf i love Soros now

Half of his organs are replaced. Rockefeller kicked the bucket at 102 after his 7th heart transplantation went awry. This kike might as well live for another 20 years.

> Acts of the Apostles 5:9-10
> Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.
> Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.

I think we are overcomplicating things. I'm sure Soros did worse than these two bastards.

Mr. Soros, could you please donate to me a couple thousand dollars? I work with children with autism in a place called Four-chan, any help is welcome, they are a brilliant bunch of little lads and we should do our best to support their growth.

No, it's not. He gives away more than 10 billions every year. He's just a front for shadier powers.

>This is where I harvest my children for sex and organs.

2 digits 1 year
Trips 1 month
Quad damage 1 week
Quit 24 hours

Really shit the bed on that one, jack.

T.Alex Soros
Fuck off

You don't want help?

He obviously wants to unlock the secrets of our weaponized autism so that he may use it for globalist gain.

If you look at them they are not suffering from severe autism. Actual autistic classrooms would not have paired seating.

What actually happened
>Open society send a therapist not even a psychologist
>Tells kids they have autism
>They send in "teachers"
>Get tax breaks from the Kyrgystan government and donations

>creates autism
>sells you the cure

YES, YES GOYIM

Kek this guy

Add
>set up programming centers labelled ((schools))

He also wants to kill white countries and promote degeneracy

Looks like he is trying to recruit/brainwash young autists to meme for his cause.

>sold out jews to the nazies
Well, thats the one thing in his life he did right, so no point on harping on that.

Wait, you guys sue him for 10 million? You confuse me, does that mean he is good? Because you guys spread terror in Europe with Mossad terrorist attacks, which is a shame, because I like a national jewish country, but you guys have to make yourselves hated again by destabilizing Europe.

Haha lol, that makes me laugh
He is fucking with you

We are not the ones who spread globalism, the diaspora does. Israel never supported nor will ever support globalism in any way shape or form. and we sued for 10 billion, not million.

>they were sent to camps
>those camps may or may not have been designed to kill then en masse

You left a big hole there

Ehm, in fact, Israel wants globalism, IF you guys would support nationalismfor yourselves including others, you could be appreciated, but you promote globalism and multiculturalism in the whole world except for Israel.

The_Donald has declared war against Sup Forums

he's trying to understand and utilize weaponized autism for his attempt at global control

we can't stop it lads

Because increasing Muslim influence in Europe and America is good for Israel? Are you really this retarded?

Can you please make jokes about the OP picture? I 'll start:

So this is what a classroom with Sup Forumstards looks like

Fuck you, if you wouldn't push scum to come here and islamize us, I would appreciate your jewish state, but now that you have your own state, you just fuck up others instead of gaining legitimate respect as a nationalist state. Fuck you. Scum.

It's one of these two

>disrupt human brain function
>whole generation of children are mentally fucked
>elite don't give a shit
>woo hoo here comes ultra-expensive brain implants!
>we wither and die
>only ultra rich can advance to next stage
>goy are all now 4' 3" beanlets with brain size shrinking every year. No penises anymore.
>all patrolled by robotic police and confined to tiny little apartments.
>the only way to get around the autistic block is with new flash learning programs
>we are now a hive species ruled by insane cyborgs and all infrastructure is run by AI

Repeat after me- GLOBAL GOVERNMENT IS THE WAY FORWARD! I LOVE THE CABAL!

You are blaming the wrong people over what is happening to your country.

Just remember the lesson from Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

DON'T GET THE CHIP UPGRADE

And still you do. Especially your diaspora councils. You also directly support Al-Nusrats and Free Sharia Army and Saudi Terroristia and Qatar. THE source for radical Islam, global jihad and international terrorism worldwide.

Hands off our Sup Forumsscouts, Kike!

Listen, Netanyahu was happily inviting jews to leave France after the terrorist attacks there. There is just a plan to scare away and destroy both native Europeans and jewish communities in Europe, and what does Israel do? Instead of helping us to get rid of islam, you are encouraging muslims going to countries like Australia, because they aren't welcome in Israel. And I get why they aren't welcome, but why destroying Europe, the western world and jewish communities here?

Believe it or not, Jews are not a one big hivemind. We hate what the diaspora is doing as well, we just sued Soros for 10 billion dollars

OH FUCK! HE KNOWS!

HE IS TRYING TO DISMANTLE WEAPONIZED AUTISM!

YOU MONSTER!!! REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

>you are encouraging muslims going to countries like Australia, because they aren't welcome in Israel.

Israel never encouraged such a thing, this is a pure lie.

Riiiight. That trick worked before Trumpenstein going full neocohen and Liebermann shilling alongside shabbos goy Mattis against Assad.

Trick me once, shame on you! Trick me twice...