Why haven't you taken the Bug Pill yet?

Why haven't you taken the Bug Pill yet?

axios.com/eating-insects-could-save-the-planet-2395940954.html?utm_medium=linkshare&utm_campaign=organic

Quick rundown:
>less land for livestock
>reduce greenhouse gas
>save money
with all the science in flavorings it seems like a win win for everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk
thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2017-02-20/one-in-four-uk-slaughterhouses-fails-to-meet-basic-hygiene-standards
consumerreports.org/cro/food/how-safe-is-your-ground-beef
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This shit is dystopic
>Lmao you have to eat bugs now because there isn't enough space
The worst part is there's plenty of space

Flavor isn't the issue for me.
Its the shape. If you could make the bugs shaped like a steak and not shaped like a bowl full of ants, it'd be fine.

If I know its bugs, I'm not gonna eat it. You gotta trick the populace.

I agree with this. Like the myth that there's spider legs in chocolate bars. I really wouldn't care if there was if I couldn't see or taste them

it's all ground up, high in protein so there's already fitness shakes made out of it, but we'll all be eating cricket/mealworm flour eventually

The problem with cricket flour is that it's still really expensive compared to proper flour. If it was cheaper I'd be more interested in eating it. Apparently it's pretty good in cookies and such.

because it genuinely tastes gross. I haven't had spider however and people claim it tastes like chicken if I recall

>you will have to eat bugs because so many niggers are reproducing, subsidized by western countries, that we are reaching a malthusian crisis

just a small negative for the glories of living in a multicultural utopia.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk

what the fuck is going on in your picture

Do you wanna fill with your land with giant stinking cows shitting on everything non stop or just one really tall bug farm that feeds the entire country and everything else is beautiful preserved national parks

Sonic fanbase.

There is enough space for both with plenty to spare

why get bugpilled when you can get frogpilled?

I've been seeing this bug-eating thing being shilled a lot lately in places.

Its a new age idea being shilled to the goyim to solve the coming overpopulation problem without bloodshed, because they know that as soon as the bloodshed starts jews are high priority targets. Bugs are literally cuckchow.

Really though this is just once again a case of you are what you eat. Just as most americans are fat brain-damaged cattle waiting in line to be slaughtered, once overpopulation hits hard enough that we need to eat bugs humans will all become a swarm waiting to be exterminated.

it's competing with meat not flour

factory farming is far more dystopic, and there's no ethical concerns with bugs so veganism is gone

fuck off vegan faggot
only barbarians eat insects

How is factory farming dystopic?
Animals aren't people

Because I already took the bug pill.

Ate some insects before. They were delicious. Would love to buy them as groceries when/if they become widely available for low prices in the states.

Serious question.

When you eat a mammal the butcher removes the entire digestive tract - thorax to the rectum.

With this, all the shit is removed from the carcass leaving behind the clean meat.

With bugs, you can't remove the bugshit, so you eat it instead.

Feeling queasy yet?

>it's competing with meat not flour
It's competing poorly then because a lb. of cricket flour costs several magnitudes more than a chicken breast.

There's probably more excrement in one burger or hot dog than 10 pounds of insect flour.

>There's probably more excrement in one burger or hot dog than 10 pounds of insect flour.

Nice wild guess.

>that picture

There's none in any properly prepared meat product.

Wat
>eat McDonald's therefore am cow
>after eat cricket become die from bug swat

Somewhere, a furry is jerking off to that pic

Already have eaten bugs.
Personally, scorpions taste good but they're a pain in the ass to find where I live.

>There's none in any properly prepared meat product.
For any ground meat that isn't ground from single cuts that's objectively wrong. There's poop in food. Also insects because food regulatory agencies give processors leeway for acceptable levels. That's just the way it is. That said, it doesn't stop me from eating burgers or sausage.

thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2017-02-20/one-in-four-uk-slaughterhouses-fails-to-meet-basic-hygiene-standards

consumerreports.org/cro/food/how-safe-is-your-ground-beef

Niether article says there is shit in meat?

Then you're illiterate or have brain damage. Although that's expected for someone with that much sheep DNA in your genome.

>All 458 pounds of beef we examined contained bacteria that signified fecal contamination (enterococcus and/or nontoxin-producing E. coli), which can cause blood or urinary tract infections.

>They include instances of carcasses coming into contact with the factory floor (often dirty with the detritus of slaughter), cutting equipment not sterilised or washed adequately, and meat splashed with dirty water potentially containing faecal matter.

Large grazing herbivores are essential to the health of grassland/savanna ecosystems (roughly 2/3 of all land on Earth). So its either cows, bison, and elephants that can fulfill that role. Maybe a cloned mammoth hybrid some day. Fortunately cows and buffalo are edible to humans. Win-win situation. No factory farms necessary. See Allon Savory

the elites are laughing at us as they force us to eat bugs for no good reason

I eat cicadas every year they infest my whole area. They fry up good. They taste somewhere between nuts and shrimp. No more strange than eating shrimp or other strange sea invertebrates.

Would rather have steak grown in a vat in some orbital solar powered factory desu senpai

>all 458 pounds of beef we examined
You mean ever single meat product tested by their lab was contaminated? Even the control group that shouldn't have any bacteria to begin with? That isn't a sign that all meat has shit in it. That is a sign of incompetence as whoever tested these products clearly contaminated the samples in one way or another.

>elites
>implying it wasn't some poor native that realized he could sell his poverty diet to hipster tourists for maximum overshekels

How can entrepreneurial anons turn this into a cash cow, Er, cricket

If it's so much cheaper, seems like the barrier to entry in the market could be low AF right now

Shrimp and Lobster are sea bugs.

Oldfag detected. F40PH is best.

I'll stick with the filling deli ious food I like thankyouverymuch. Theres plenty of space, especially once we get space travel down.

Because I'm waiting for sheet meat using my own genetic structure. Auto-Cannibalism is the best.

literally just copy soylent but with crickets instead of soy, CA will buy anything overpriced + an iphone app

this reminds me of snowpiercer so i'm going to pass

i could get into eating algea but bugs are just disgusting
the consistency alone is enough to not make me not eat them, but the taste is everything but good too
>yes i tried
>was the second most disgusting thing i ate after fucking sushi

>properly prepared meat product.