Its UNILAD article so of course they would defend interracial relationships, but anyway its fun to read:

Its UNILAD article so of course they would defend interracial relationships, but anyway its fun to read:

unilad.co.uk/relationships/dad-goes-on-sick-racist-rant-because-daughter-took-black-guy-to-prom/

>Dad Goes On Sick Racist Rant Because Daughter Took Black Guy To Prom

>We are done
>I won’t be coming to your graduation. Nor will I pay for your college. Go live with the Niggers.
>Anna: I went to prom with a black guy so that’s a problem racist much
>Yes I am your [sic] dead to me
>Anna: K [savage Anna, full on savage ‘K’, love it]
>Don’t ever contact me again we are through.
>Go ahead be a FUCKIN [sic] whore leave me out of it.
>I’m canceling [sic] your phone Monday you can’t do this I’m done with you.
>Anna: I didn’t do anything wrong

Long story short, nigga is not her boyfriend and she is not blacked (yet). He was just her prom date. Her dads response made me chuckle.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11371972/Meet-the-woman-overseeing-the-LAD-Bible-phenomenon.html
thedrum.com/news/2016/11/16/lad-bible-s-former-marketing-director-mimi-turner-resurfaces-vice
strawpoll.me/12911179
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

racism :(

What do you call a white girl that went to prom with a nigger?

You don't. You just cut off all ties with her and focus all your attention on raising her younger brother and teaching him to better than her.

Necessery steps for sure. Hope that fucking bitch learn something for once.

The dad comes off worse than the daughter here. Not because he's wrong. That's a matter of opinion, but because he texts like a little pussy.

>Hanging out with niggers

She should have been beaten.

meh

he was being pretty straight forward

>Long story short, nigga is not her boyfriend and she is not blacked (yet). He was just her prom date. Her dads response made me chuckle.

The funny thing is that becuase he dad acted this way. You know for a fact she is going to rebel by getting blacked. All this guy did was assure that his daughter would be a meat in a black sandwich.

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girl friends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever. A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2017, and white boys are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

>I only want my daughter fucking men who like me.
>if not I will disown her

Why are white fathers so weird?

This is completely fabricated and fake as fuck. Why does everyone fall for these fake texts that anyone can make up and claim? I bet she will open up an indiegogo to leech money out of retarded leftists cause she need dem moneys for dem programs and her dad is a wayciss :(

dumb cunts

Either you have shitty parents or that is a lot of back story we are missing.

>t. Never went to prom
You fuck the girl you take to prom on prom night, it's tradition.

"We are done"

"I won't be coming to your graduation!"

"I can't believe you did this!"

He comes off like a little girl. If he had a fucking problem maybe he should have done something about it. Or at least not sounded like a bitch while he was texting. Gay little threats while his daughter is completely blowing him off and he's getting more and more pissy at her.

dont know if i can take it anymore

wasting around 20 years of your life and money only to have your daughter /blacked/ lmao sure glad I'm not a cuck whiteboi

Everyone knows this cunt took a nigger to the prom because it's "cool" to put it on shitbook, instafagram, etc.

She's so concerned about addressing the problem and working it out with the family, the first thing she does is attention-whore screenshots to everyone.

That's great on the Dad's part. I would've done the exact same thing. Am I racist? You bet your cunt.

>leaf

Frankly if my daughter were taking google to prom you can bet I'd be flying off the handle

>she is not blacked
Lol as if this was true. The nigger had probably came inside her at least 100 times by the prom night

I mean, she knows how he feels about the topic of black people yet she still goes out of her way to hurt him in this way. She comes off as worse by far, especially since we know how this story will end (single mother of mixed race baby)

When you're completely dependent of your parents, you shouldn't be pissing them off
It's his father rights to cut all the money off even if he was a cuck that wanted his daughter to be gangbaged by jamals and his daughter ended up as a white nationalist

>your

Dad confirmed for being just as dumb as the typical nigger.

>>Anna: K [savage Anna, full on savage ‘K’, love it]

I'm ready to move to Antarctica and start a new life in the nazi base.

I am so grateful my religion allows honor killings.

>this fucking hoax again
Has it been a year since that other girl forged a letter from her father?

seriously, you think there is a chance in hell that nigger ISN'T trying to fuck her, or has already done so? There is no such thing as "a nice black friend who totally doesn't see me in a sexual way, we are like, totally platonic"
She is either blacked, or immediately will be. In either case throwing money on her is as good as burning it.

>Cut off her phone and college money
Sounds like he did something about it

1. She sounds surprised that her father is a racist. If you don't tell your children your racist views, don't be surprised when they don't think there's anything wrong with fucking black guys.

2. Who disowns their child for anything less than murder? Kicking your own daughter out because of some issue that you don't have the emotional maturity to work through with her screams white trash. There is NOTHING more degenerate than not being able to deal with family drama in a calm, reasonable manner to keep the family together.

your right, that's why society is so fucked up. When the white man leave's you got welfare queens and niggers leaving off the state like pigs for miles. If this shit continues then the USA will eventually become one big Detroit.

He acted perfectly reasonable, he hasn't kicked her out of the house yet it seems.

Some times I wonder if your flag depicts a leaf or low hanging fruit. Seem way too often the latter.

I would "take" her to prom, if you know what I mean.

t. cuck

White Genocide feels so good. I participated in it. Have to mixed kids with my white wife. I live for the reaction from the cuck-niggers.

My mum is actively trying to get me and my siblings to racemix. Of course, neither my brother or sister want anything to do with brown folk.

Boomers are fucking ridiculous, I tells ya.

Now that's some good bait right there.

Is your sister hot? Pictures?

If your daughter chooses a provider that you don't approve of, then you no longer provide for her.

She gets kicked out the house, and cut off from financial and emotional support.

Hopefully they make the right choice.

You think Hispanic, Indian or Arab fathers want their daughters dating nogs?

Keep the Bloodline Clean!

...stay Green my friends

Strong and independent woman don't need father's help/

Luckily I've already had this talk with my wife and we have plans to make sure our daughter hates niggers and mudslimes of all kinds.

>unilad
>ladbible
>both obviously operated by easily offended feminists

based dad, a great example to all white fathers

The truth is, Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Mean while

>Meet the woman overseeing the LAD Bible phenomenon

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11371972/Meet-the-woman-overseeing-the-LAD-Bible-phenomenon.html

If she didn't fuck him then. She will now to get back at daddy. (((They))) still win.

With jews you lose.

Nevermind, she left for Vice

thedrum.com/news/2016/11/16/lad-bible-s-former-marketing-director-mimi-turner-resurfaces-vice

Tread softly. If you rant about niggers she'll use them to spite you when she hits her rebellious years, which is why the OP situation is so prevalent.What you do is show subtle distrust or anxiety when you see them and she'll pick up on it and carry that attitude into adulthood.

If you're near them in person, say things like "wow that guy really needs a bath" to your wife even if he didn't smell. When she inevitably smells a filthy nigger she'll think they all stink and associate them with the stench of welfare. Congrats, your grandkids are white.

>a fucking leaf
Always love that pasta when it's from a leaf or Sven

stop leafposting

And once this happens, the more evolutionary fit Africans will all starve to death, and be exterminated by the Chinese. Whites feed, house, clothe, provide medical care, and protect the niggers.

>going to prom with a "friend"

Nigger aside, who fucking does this? I went to prom alone. Would rather do that than go with a fucking "friend"

>tfw you had to lie to your mom and say thats just meet at prom together now

>We put men on the men
White men did courtesy of many "Nazi" scientists.
Oceans aren't even explored. We have literally no clue whats beneath the oceans. We know more about space than we do the oceans.

>implying skin colour alone equals race and its not the unique skeletal structures,unique racial bacterias,genetic codes,genetic advantages and disadvantages,skull shapes or the cultures each race create.

but hey, no matter what your DNA says, liberals like to point out similar shape of organs, body parts and blood color between races... WE ARE ALL THE SAME.

Isnt that great?

This my mom would always tell me growing up you should marry a Mexican women they can cook or black women have so much soul and can sing like no one's business

Did you know that bone marrow transplants are more likely to fail across racial boundaries? did you know that mixed-race people have a really fucking hard time finding bone marrow transplants because of this?

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS AN SHIEET

toll paid in full.

I don't know where these mythical white women who like black men are. Every female that isn't black that I've ever know think they smell awful and are just ugly in general. Fun fact, if you've ever seen them try to pick up white girls, it comes off as genuinely creepy, and they are usually disgusted afterward with how they were treated. It shows why all the women online that supposed like black men are tumblr landwhales, they get no attention from anyone else, so any kind of attention is good, even creepy stalker behavior.

Yeah... And inbreeding is a good thing. Just look at the most inbred people in the planet aka Muslims and the degeneracy speaks for itself.

i would do the same this father did

You know outbreeding is a thing, too, right?

ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

>they would defend interracial relationships

They aren't in a relationship, do you Europoors not have dances and formals in high school?

Son or abortion crew

>Burn the Coal
Pay the Toll

2nd post best post

Muslims marry their cousins m8. That doesn't happen in the West.

Seems reasonable to me.
Ive got a spn so no need to worry about this shit. White men dont make niggers pregnant.
My wife was expecting twin girls but we terminated them. I said i dont want coal burners and wont acknowledge them.

I pity any fucker out there with daughters

My girlfriends grew up in the Baltic states and it took a while for her dad to even accept her dating an English guy rather than one of her own.

If she came home with a spook I'm pretty sure she would have been found in a ditch by the side of the road.

Fuck having kids in this world, my girlfriend said she was pregnant, I asked her to help me in the garage, I tied atop under her armpits and strung her up from the rafters, cracked a nice cold bud, I then pushed her belly like a punching nag until a nice bloody mess of unborn grew slid out and fell on the floor, I then let her down told her to clean up the fucking mess and go make me a stale as I finished that cold bud.

>It is 2017 and some people still haven’t got the memo about equality.

get the memo goyim.

strawpoll.me/12911179
strawpoll.me/12911179
strawpoll.me/12911179
strawpoll.me/12911179
strawpoll.me/12911179

Disgusting story. How can you drink Bud?

LOL @ "Go live with the Niggers."

Everyone knows they don't live anywhere...they stay places.