Why didn't Sup Forums tell me how fucking good this film was?

Why didn't Sup Forums tell me how fucking good this film was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99_AhuD-g5o
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/19/seth-rogen-compares-american-sniper-to-nazi-propag/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it was not?

>good goyim, get excited at the thought of following in (((his))) footsteps and fight our wars for us

falling for propaganda in 2017?

>Clint Eastwood

Did you need to know more?

Best film every made USA USA USA fuck towelhead goat fuckers

its so fucking shit

also this

the fact that it put liberals into a pants-shitting fury should've made that clear

It's military worship garbage for stupid Americans.

It's killing brown people for international interests and starting opium wars in the Middle East.

USA military is the cancer of the world.

Liberals hate this movie, and no wonder!

>masculine protag
>not allowing brown Muslim subhumans to take over the country
>actually sticking up for yourself when your country gets attacked
>having a loving, white family to look after

I ignore flicks like these because the ratings usually come from the US market and its likely to be just another emerica fuck yeah movie.

so its actually good then?

Fuck off turk German mutant.

There is so much overlap between Sup Forums and Sup Forums posters, then again should we really be surprised considering Sup Forums is the number 1 shitposting board on this entire website.

you should declare war on them user. all that impotent rage isn't good for you

You fucking retard. Sticking up for yourself would have been purging zionists and invading Saudi Arabia and Israel

It's a Clint Eastwood film about an American Navy SEAL who is America's most lethal sniper in history. It's everything a Trump loving American would enjoy.

The people who don't like it are Muslims, Liberals, and /SG/ fags who hate America anyway.

If you haven't seen this movie, see it today.

This cuck here is a perfect example of why this movie is based. If a cuck leaf is triggered, you know it's a good movie.

>being this bluepilled
the u.s military is controlled by jews which is why they're always in the middleeast destabilizing all of israels enemies

Well played sir. Well played.

And you as well sir. Marvelous point. Leaf properly spanked. Too bad he enjoys it, and will be back for more. *shiver*

Because it isn't. The movie portrays him as a martyr when in actuality, he was a piece of shit.

If you actually read about Chris Kyle, you'd learn that he was a fucking braggart and a liar and little more than a crusader with chip on his shoulder. In his book, he admitted to killing children, and using lures to get them out into the open. He also claimed that he extra-judicially killed "baddies" in New Orleans during Katrina. Most egregiously, I can't think of anyone who could possibly LOSE a Slander or Libel case, least of all against that piece of shit Jesse Ventura. A soldier doesn't brag about his accomplishments and expects to be called a hero. He does his duty and allows his actions to speak for him.

There's a new joke among the grunts about the perceptions concerning spec ops and spooks these days:

>How does one kill a Navy SEAL in urban combat?
>Simple, lure him out with a two million dollar book deal.

American sniper's portrayal of Kyle is symptomatic of this paradigm in the media. Mystified by these individuals, journalists and the media portray these supersoldiers, shrouded in secrecy, as morally complex elite heroes whose training and abilities have allowed them to transcend mere mortals and save lives.

Of course, it couldn't be farther from the truth. Recent years have shown that Special forces as strategic assets are rather ineffectual. One only has to look at Operation Red Wings or other failures. Indeed, even the raid to kill Bin-Laden couldn't escape some complication, which resulted in the destruction of a prototype stealth helicopter.

The problem with this film portraying Kyle as a "hero" is that it exists on the precept that he saved lives by taking them. If saving lives is what makes a hero, my father, who has labored as an ER and emergent care doctor for thirty years is more of a hero than Kyle will ever be.

One cannot claim that Kyle is a hero without admitting to the idea that life, especially human life, is cheap.

Upvoted my fellow centipede xD

That scene with the fucking fake baby doll was hilarious, it was so stiff and unconvincing.

>It's military worship garbage for stupid Americans.
how the fuck do you get this from the movie, it has an obvious anti-war message

It was good mindless patriotism, but 13 Hours was a better movie if you want action, towel head killing, and true-storyfulness.

>film
this was definitely a flick buddy

> Chris Kyle was a piece of shit because he killed innocent muslim children!

HAHAHAHA! Go fuck yourself, cuck. All Muslims must die.

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=99_AhuD-g5o

>propaganda

>It's killing brown people for international interests and starting opium wars in the Middle East.

Wrong faggot...it's the killing of shitskin mudshits for fun and amusement...

>it has an obvious anti-war message

I don't think we watched the same movie

Sup Forums are a bunch of left leaning cucks, they also have terrible taste in movies and shows desu.

Particularly if I want to see the failures that SEALS typically are.

Sounds like someone's family was killed in a drone strike

>le edgy may may

alright, shill

9gag is that way

Propaganda,

Hands down one of the worst 'serious' movies I've ever seen

I lost a little bit of respect for Bradley Cooper after watching this

Try someone who knew a marine who died in operation red wings trying to save SEALs who got neck deep in shit because of their overconfidence.

>and people wonder how anyone could hate the USA

>going on Sup Forums after davey dissapeared

Based on your posts, you sound like a Muslim dispora living in the US thanks to a green card. Your love of Muslims gives it away.

Hardly. I just hate Special Forces as a group, particularly SEALs. A ranger company or Force Recon could accomplish most of what they could on land and be far more efficacious in nature.

> Think that the US cares what other nations think

HAHAHAHA!!

Fuck off back to r/the_zionist

>thinking a movie that glorifies a psychopath would be good

>A jewish puppet surrounded by other jewish puppets
>MAGA XD

>>>/the_donald/

> Muh poor innocent Muslims. Chris Kyle was a meanie. B-b-but I don't hate America.

>be amerishart
>go to foreign country
>kill tons of people because, well israel said it
>go back to home
>now you are fucked up in the head
>they present the whole situation that americans soldiers are actually the victims
>fucking MUDSLIMES REEEEEEEEEEEEe

tell me more.

Quiet down, shitskin.

It was alright, ending was shit.

> An irrelevant country talking like anyone cares

shoo, fly.

>Kyle was a lying shit bag
>Defamed Jesse Ventura
>Push pro war agenda for Israel in the middle east
>Movie was evil production was good
>0/10 movie for convincing American brothers and sisters to die for Israel

Anyone with a brain hates the USA, they're the cause of this refugee bullshit.

I'm convinced that no rational person would be this fucking stupid, so I believe you're a shill.

Get out of here, shariablue.

>America's most lethal sniper
Source: His autobiography

When will this meme end? Have you read his autobiography? It's filled with so many blatant lies and extreme exaggeration it's cringeworthy.

Anyone disagreeing with this leaf is a low IQ brainwashed subhuman whose kind should be thoroughly cleansed from this board.

Go back to where you belong faggot

shut up tyrone

fucking shit, 40 percent of all americunts are non white

story should have been condensed and without all the family drama. who gives a shit about crying wives? i hope war movies stop doing this.

Kek

See, another fantastic example of what I said here Only people that hate America, hate that movie. And as he admitted, "anyone with a brain hates USA"

TOP KEK!

These fags think Sup Forums is an Anti-US board. You cucks need to stay in your /sg/ circlejerk thread.

>checked
>Hes a lying faggot who ruined Ventura's name because he wanted 10 mintues of fame (maybe for more sinister reasons)

they just hate us because they really truly hate freedom

yeah lets make WWII movies where a single Shermuhhn BTFO the whole ebil nazi Wehrmacht

>Crying wives = more emotion = more dead goys for Israel

>guy exposes and irrevocably destroys Chris Kyle
>c-cuck!!!

Euthanize yourself brainlet

>falling for propaganda

Go back to your jew worshipping shithole faggot

This. I love military films but AS was hot garbage.

Shouldn't you be praying to Muhammad?

It's hilarious. These /SG/ cucks are pathetic.

>Sup Forums
>movie

Despite being a burger circle-jerk (can't blame em really), the movie itself was pretty damn enjoyable. My mum watches all the time and tears up at the end when they show all the pic's of his procession.

We're not even Americans.

How does your country have internet?

Double kek

lol tharts cute

whenever americans chimp out goes like "USA USA #1 HAHAHA"
literally the whole board, from all nations have to calm down your autistic patriotism

There's no shame in admitting you were kike'd son. He conned us all.

All snipers are faggots and maniacs.
When grunts capture a sniper, they don't take him a prisoner and instead torture to death, cause they are not humans

I haven't heard of your country in ages

Lol, ok Achmed

>have no arguments
> le muhammad maymay xDDD

>drop bombs and shot up the middle east
>we're the good guys

they just hate freedom

How do you have internet with those (((Data Caps)))?

It's true. I'm in the navy it's recorded in the bluejackets manual.

>have no arguments
> le tyrone maymay xDDD

investigate the real story of the sniper
you´ll find it either really funny or sad. i think its funny

>accuse him being non-white
>he calls you non-white
>you call him non-white
>he calls you non-white
epic

Because its a propaganda film about a guy that half of his achievements cant be confirmed,
That then defamed and slandered a governor for more money on his book
That then tried to slander even further the governor when he won said slander case since he died before it was settled.

what r u talking about nigger explain ur goal here

>irrationally

The movie is more about how war fucks people up.

hardly, the guy was fine at the end, well right before the end

Thought it was a nice film (with some artistic license) that didn't glorify war due to the PTSD scenes it had showing how war fucks with a man and his family. Does make you think though how many libshits from the media started buying into the Nazi propaganda schtick when it came out.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/19/seth-rogen-compares-american-sniper-to-nazi-propag/

>calling someone a jew is now an acceptable retort

And people wonder why Sup Forumslacks aren't taken seriously.

you had a well thought out response so yeah thats not allowed so you get spammed or get stupid info-graphs with some faces of jews on it and a gold star and that's an argument or a response or something.... and you start to see patterns with this usage of graphs pop alot too really makes you think.

I didnt call you a jew, I called you achmed. The infographic is a collection of subversives that want to discredit whites, being about their subjigation, and ultimately extinction. All of these people have attempted to subvert or discredit the United States, much like your original post attempts to discredit a declorated US soldier that did his job, and had to suffer the consequences.
In your positing, you necer once cited your source material, nor, provided sources to affirm your accusations.

And you complain about memes and troll responses. Fuck off

>tldr
Fuck off you slimy cunt with your slide thread. Sage, and fucking KYS

Carlos Hathcock

Much more credible sniper bad assery X10

Read his biography

The acting was pretty shit. Expected better from Eastwood and Bradley cooper. Was still a fun watch.

>post a jew
>calls me a muslim
>expects me to take him seriously

I never once attempted to discredit the United States. I only made a comment that Chris Kyle being called a hero is stupid when you learn about what he did and why he did it.

And as for "suffering the consequences" its not like he was conscripted or compelled to do what he did. He did it willingly, and defended his actions, on top of exaggerating what he did and was proven to be a liar before the whole world.

Who would have thought that offering trigger therapy to mentally unstable individuals might get someone shot, though?

I delight in the irony, to be completely honest. Its not like his wife or kids are bereft, either, considering that they made bank off his exploits however false they may be.

>Boomer shill wankfest
No thanks.
The action was acceptable but Chris Kyle was a lying fuckwit meatheaded cunt.

It's bretty gud. Solid flick.

Gran Torino and Unforgiven are better.

Shill detected.