Why are Americans enamored with criminals?

Why are Americans enamored with criminals?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/countries-that-have-produced-the-most-serial-killers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people who said fuck the government, we will live how we want? why does this surprise anyone?

Why does America have so many serial killers?Poland had like 2 and the last one was 40 years ago.

All world famous serial killers are Americans.

fpbp
everyone has those fantasies of saying fuck it and going postal, so when people actually act on it you've got to take a second to admire it and say "Well goddamnit, the sonofabitch actually did it. Good for him."

Right or wrong, you gotta admire having the balls to do something.

Barrow couldn't get it up.

American spirit. We're a nation of the reckless, savage, and adventurous.

It's why we got to the moon, it's why we have so many inventions, and it's why we're the most violent Western nation.

Something something eggs and omelets.

Because they had the courage to do whatever they want and get whatever they want, and ultimately their lives are more interesting than that of the average joe

>All world famous serial killers are Americans
You mean like Jack the Ripper?

That's one person, he was a Jewish Pole apparently, but that doesn't answer the rest of my question.

I realise that other countries also have serial killers, but America has lots more.Why?

Why isn't Bonnie used as a feminist icon more often?

The flaw in your logic is your definition of serial killer is "Person who killed a lot of people, many times in an unusual way, and was captured therefore, I know he exists."

America probably seems to have more because we're one of the only countries competent enough to actually catch them. Think of all the people in third world countries that can just get away with murdering people because they don't have the police force and technology like we do. Hitmen exist and are fairly competent in countries around the world. Hell, look at the cartel. They're throwing up videos every day of themselves beheading teenagers. These people have probably killed countless more than any American serial killer, but we don't have access to that information because they're never captured.

We never had kings and nobles

>banks screwed over the American people
>Bonnie and Clyde stole money from banks
Simple.

Like Andrei Chikatilo, the butcher of Rostov?

I probably phrased the thing wrong. What I ment is why does America have the biggest amount of psychopathic killers in the Western world. I doubt Britain or France have systems, institutions or tools worse than Americas when it comes to catching these kind of people.

I understand cartels, hitmen and terrorists kill people in large numbers, but a terrorist in France killing 20 people isn't what I'm asking about.

worldatlas.com/articles/countries-that-have-produced-the-most-serial-killers.html

I've never heard of him, but yeah, more or less. That's the type of person I'm asking about.

>muh gun violence
Bonnie is top tier waifu

Because they symbolize the only means of breaking away from a systematized and watered down society.

No diplomacy involved, just the sheer reversion back to our base instincts to solve simple problems that plague the minds of the legislative committee. It's simple, and it works.

When our forefathers couldn't take on the tyrants from Britain, they resorted to violence in order to get their message across that they were not about to be pushed around and prodded like cattle.

Not crimnals; rebels. Because our nation was forged in rebellion. You're retarded for asking such a simple question. Think for two seconds before posting shit threads.

Checked

Also Giles de Rais, Lady Bathory, Vlad the impaler. Tammerlane was supposed to be notoriously cruel. There were a lot of rulers who killed people for little or no reason at all.