What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVoqAgoiXq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To make money off his mostly liberal viewerbase.

>manufacture faux controversy
>get more viewers

Entertain people.

To get Hillary Clinton elected

I'm glad you asked in past tense

Daily reminder that this good friend of Podesta "teaches" young catholic children.

Can someone please tell me why getting Colbert isn't hypocritical and is ok? It seems like the complete opposite of what you guys want.

Total anal annihilation by large Indian man with a medium sized donger.

Hurting the Saturnian cult is always good.

Limiting them to their rules helps us. It's overall futile, as in, they won't cancel the show, but it costs us nothing and costs them time and effort.

To trigger alt-right rural and suburban retards endlessly by simply exercising his right to free speech.

DRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPFFFFFFF

ratings

OP is an uber cock holster

Saul Alinsky says that making your opponents play by their rulebook is a way to win propoganda wars

reported for homophobia

This just seems like its giving them ammo to censor us more

He's just a funny guy trying to make America laugh.

>saturnian cult
joke: it's the illuminati
woke: it's the jews
bespoke: it's the cult of saturn

Them just mentioning us gives us publicity, which does the opposite of censorship.

RAPE CHILDREN

you are like child

giving leftists a taste of their own medicine is never a bad thing

>his right to free speech
>broadcasting filth such as homosexual fellatio fantasies on TV is a right
kek, no

This

>Saul Alinsky
But Trump said something much worse

>Arianna Huffington is “unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

I don't believe in free speech. Degenerate broadcasting should be banned. And jewish propaganda should be burnt

What're you on about mate?

Whatever it is, it isn't "to be funny"

Donald Trump's comment is so much worse than Colberts comment, and yet the left didn't freak out nearly as much as the right has.

Free speech guarantees your right to be able to say these things.

He has no endgame. This is what happens when egomaniacs lose. He used to be funny, but got got up in the narcissism of celebrity and can't come to terms with the fact that his side lost. He's just going to keep chimping out with his head up his ass until he burns out or gets fired. Plus, your mom is a whore.

>Donald Trump's comment is so much worse than Colberts comment, and yet the left didn't freak out nearly as much as the right has.
same concernfaggot from /ptg

kill yourself you low- energy inbred nigger

ratings

Nothing. Just upset

Faggot I'm no shill, I'm having an argument with liberals one that I am losing. That is why I am drilling you hard

>WHY SO SERIOUS DRUMF

DESU, his cocksucker comment didn't offend me a fraction as much as his skits against Alex Jones did, during his custody trial.

He wants the death of all jews, niggers, and cockholsters.

Hopefully suicide

Yeah but right wing anti free speech means the government endorses what I say, which is more valuable to me.

glad I'm not the only one who hated that slimeball for kicking Jones during his custody battle with his wife, fuck Colbert

GRASNALD KUNK

MNEYALH JAMB

I'd say the left freaked out a bit more to that than the right to this, but that's beside the point. This is a bit different since Trump's whole campaign almost revolved around a shock factor, so him saying these types of comments allowed those unhappy with the current administration to polarize to the right, whereas this points out hypocrisy on the left, even if it is petty.

The main reason why this even helps is because pushing them to play by their own rules limits them. Going back to my first post (that you replied to), this wastes their time and effort, and gives us publicity at the same time. I don't see how it could actually hurt us, and I'm still not sure what you meant by "gives them ammo to censor us more" anyway.

>I can't respond with an argument so they're a shill

They (left) look like complete hypocrites considering how they defend Stephen here but raged against every other person caught saying/doing something they didn't like, including Colbert himself ~3 years ago.

It's better for them to admit that demonizing a person for saying something nonPC & demanding their dismissal is a terrible course of action.

Gives them ammo to censor us, as in they will protest more conservative speakers more regularly now and say "hey you can't complain you got Colbert fired so you aren't REALLY for free speech"

He thought he was making a great career move and ended selling his soul to Comcast. His comedy career is dead, he is now only a political weapon.

>admit that demonizing a person for saying something nonPC & demanding their dismissal is a terrible course of action.
This is a great argument. Thank you.

I know this is a wank of a thing to ask, and I can understand if you tell me to fuck off, but have you got any examples of conservatives getting fired over nothing?

>you can't complain
>because you aren't for free speech
Kek.

Besides a petty counter to that petty argument would be "Wow, I didn't know you were homophobic." Basically just evade the "against free speech" part and push the "if you support Colbert, you're supporting homophobia" part. Politicians do it all the time.

I wish I could, but I didn't start the argument. They started it

>Political Correctness has gone too far thats why we love trump
oh wait...

>thats how they started the argument

No strategy, just shooting his mouth off

Late Show > Tonight Show

Son this is as old as Carson snubbing Letterman out of the Late Night crown.

Colbert & CBS are killing NBC in the rating the likes of which Letterman couldn't pull in against Leno & O'Brien.

Good luck getting those advertisers to pull out tho.

Doesn't he have a TEAM of writers? Not a single one of them caught this and said it wouldn't work?

It shows they still think they are invincible, even after Hillary crashed and burned for the exact same hubris.

>Gives them ammo to censor us, as in they will protest more conservative speakers more regularly now and say "hey you can't complain you got Colbert fired so you aren't REALLY for free speech"
I thought these laws restricting speech are supposed to be good for everyone? Why shouldn't they apply to him?

I see no contradiction in promoting free speech while holding those against it to their own standard.

The hardest part about this type of argument is that it has a hypocritical base, so both sides are arguing with cognitive dissonance and are ignoring their own beliefs. That's why these arguments, when brought out in real life, only end after tons of yelling, sidetracking, or after one side can't think of another non-hypocritical argument. For example, this argument would be brought full circle if someone interjected with "isn't this proof in itself that PC culture has gone too far?"

Just for the sake of it, here is when you would backtrack and say "So you're fine with homophobia when someone you like does it?" or maybe something better because I actually can't think of a good counter to that.

>Just for the sake of it, here is when you would backtrack and say "So you're fine with homophobia when someone you like does it?"

He already did. But the argument is over, and I kinda won because it resorted into mocking.

But thank you for your help.

>i dont believe in free speech
>brit
Checks out, that's why we wanted to get away from you retards

he will have putin as waifu and have lots of babbys

What is the end game of impotent rage?

no endgame at all. fucking pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=BVoqAgoiXq4

>donger
thought you were in jail Brittany