Do you realize how powerful we all are user?

Do you realize just how powerful each one of us individually is? Let alone together as a cohesive group? What we meme, happens. This has been proven true time and time and time again. Brexit was never supposed to happen. Trump was never supposed to happen. Our memes, our WILL has caused Kek to shift timelines in our favor and WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!

Tonight the French election is on a precipace thanks to a combination of the leaks, Kek's miracle with the Macron-supporting French MP being struck dead. I can feel it. Meme magic is high today. I know its true. Events in my life have become increasingly synchronous over the last 3 days and this morning I awoke before my alarm at 4:44 am to the sound of croaking frogs. Tomorrow is 5/7 of the Hebrew year 5777, the digits are already aligned for us. LE PEN IS THIS CLOSE TO WINNING WE JUST NEED TO TIP IT OVER THE EDGE!

PLEASE I beg all of you. Everything we have been working for has brought us to this. Merkel and the Jews KNOW what will happen if Le Pen manages a victory tomorrow. The EU CAN NOT SURVIVE without France. The removal of France from the EU will set forth an unstoppable chain reaction that will absolutely assuredly be the swift downfall of the European Union. REMEMBER ALL THIS WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SO LETS DO IT AGAIN! It does not matter if the Frogs are all asleep right now. Memes transcend time and space. We can feed our memetics directly into the subconscious of all the sleeping frogs RIGHT NOW and through the night!

Events in my life starting last fall have led up to this. This is my purpose. Don't let it be in vain.

Thread theme: youtu.be/fF0Cb7h6ZBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7O7BtBnsG4
youtube.com/watch?v=fWvCdTzxyxU
youtube.com/watch?v=GYJFUZEazWg
youtube.com/watch?v=tmoTpYdrm9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

Here is a brief history reminder anons. Do you remember all those GETS in favor of Trump before the election? Well they have been happening for Le Pen for the past week!

Reminder: Trump became president on Jan 20th 2017. He was 70 years old. 7 months old and 7 days old. 2017 is the hebrew calendar year 5777.

On March 20th 2017, Barron Trump's birthday and International Frog Day, David Rockefeller died at age 101 (palindrome get).

Today a French MP died of a heart attack during a speech for Macron. Kek has made his presence known! DO NOT FORSAKE HIS MIRACLES!

Guess what tomorrow is Sup Forums. Tomorrow is 5/7 of the hebrew year 5777. The digits are aligning in real life. Tomorrow is a highly memetic day. Think about it Sup Forums 5/7 5777 the day the Frogs defeated the Jew. Its all lining up.

(((They))) are rigging the polls and sending out shills in full force to us trying to tell us Le Pen stands now chance. Sound familiar? Well it should! They did it all during the USA election and look, TRUMP PUMMELED HILLARY! We did it with memes. We did it with leaks. WE DID IT BECAUSE WE HAVE THE TRUTH AND THE POWER OF KEK! AND WE STILL DO!

TOMORROW IS IT! END THE EU! LAND THE FINAL KILLBLOW ON THE ZIONIST AGENDA TO END WESTERN CIVILIZATION!

the kingdom of heaven is within

Here is what you need to do anons. Over the months at the height of the election Kek has helped me learn how meme magic works. Its all about YOUR WILL! The following ingredients make for an incredibly potent magic. Do this all night, into the night, into tomorrow, DO NOT STOP AT ALL COSTS! KEK IS WITH US!

1) Maintain utmost positivity in all things. Yes this also means fantically mocking your enemies with the joyful glee we are all so well known for.

2) KNOW Le Pen is going to WIN. BELIEVE IT! The reason why prayer works is because you KNOW god will answer. The same is true for meme magic. YOU KNEW Trump was going to win AND HE DID! YOUR will LITERALLY affects the outcome of timelines.

3) Meme her winning tomorrow. Meme it everywhere. CONFRONT THE SHILLS! MOCK THEM! SAGE THEM! DRIVE THEM AWAY!

4) Some of you are proficient with magic/meditation already. You can aid me in gathering our energy to meme Le Pen into victory and help me magnify it, compounding our efforts further. Deep, prolonged, nearly fanatical meditation is key. Use your Kek statues and your Shadilay songs as you see fit. Marijuana and Psychadelics help put you in a state of consciousness limbo to make this work better.

All you have to do is TRY! I know how much some of you want to relax or play video games tonight as I do but this election is too important. Please, do all you can until you can no longer stay awake. If we get enough people doing this by the end of the day tomorrow WE WILL HAVE VICTORY and it will set off an unstoppable chain reaction in western politics that will have every Merkel and Soros reeling in defeat.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF user! IF NOT, BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU!

is this the secret method to combat reptillian sorcery that was suppressed for centuries? is it numerology?

Friends.

Frogs.

I will be with you all tonight, and all tomorrow.

Soon I will depart this thread and leave it to you. DO NOT KEEP THE MAGIC IN A SINGLE THREAD

DO NOT KEEP THE MAGIC ON Sup Forums ALONE!

SPREAD THE WORD OF KEK TONIGHT AND TOMORROW ON AS MANY BOARDS DEEMS PROPER!

DO NOT STOP!

I will be meditating for about an hour at a time harnessing your energy and magnifying it.

I will return at around every hour to continue spreading the word until I am forced to sleep.

It is in your hands now. It is in OUR hands!

Kek be with you.
~Shadilay~

And please, be sure to bump this thread for all to see.

Divine bump

Bump

Here we go again! praise be to KEK!

Death to Moloch and its foul followers! Death to the NWO! May mankind prosper!

You're legit crazy man

you've absorbed too many memes
like seriously stop browsing Sup Forums for a moment after the elections

Maccaroni shill detected. How many sandwiches do you get payed per day?

I want Macron to win to make /r/The_Donald leave.

>French flag
>not asleep
>not IP blocked by french gov

Obvious shill.

REMINDER THAT ALL SHILLS WILL BE THE FIRST TO HANG FROM THE COSMIC ROPE IN KEK'S NEW WORLD!

Thank's guys to help us with our election. Even if we lose tomorrow, we've fought until the end.

So this is how the mind of the average ledditor works. You are literally deluded. Embarrassing. You are bluepilled as all those "libturds".

Go back please.

>IF WE LOSE

YOU WILL NOT LOSE! Have you not been listening? YOU DECIDE if Le Pen loses or not. KNOW IT! BELIEVE IT!

Pic related. Do you really think its a coincidence that there's a frog on Parappa's hat?

Attitudes like that is why Geert Wilders didn't win. OFF WITH YOU HERETIC!

Praise Kek. Le Pen will win.

Shew jew. Go eat your bull's creampie

>what we meme, happens

Well... yeah. And no.
/pol has been granted the reverse midas touch by the mainstream media; what they touch instantly turns to shit in the eyes of the normie.

Although kekworthy, it's nothing to get hyped about. The constant redpilling of the masses will eventually overshadow /pol. Then it will just be /b for the grown man again

Go back to plebbit you disgusting pile of shit, this whole le epik meme magik xDDDDDD shit has to end. Even after you faggots did the same shit with Geert and to some degree Hofer it didn't work yet you ignore that and only talk about Brexit and Trump.
This faggoty LARPING is the cancer that's killing this fucking board, it's even worse than Sup Forumsharbor

Who is Le Penn?

Don't you have muslim cock to suck Swedcuck? LE PEN WILL WIN! Sup Forums STARTED MEME MAGIC! You are obviously a newfag or a shill since you have not been here very long.

EVERYONE NOTICE HOW THE FRENCH SHILLS STOPPED THEY ARE USING OTHER FLAGS NOW!

NOTICE HOW THE SHILLS CAN'T GET DIGITS! THEY HAVE NO POWER HERE!

Checked

>M-Muh shills
Fucking face it, Le Pen won't win just like Geert and Hofer but keep on ignoring them and then when Le Pen loses you'll all forget that too when it's time for the german elections

Kek Wills it.

I make money if she wins

I make money if he wins

I'll probably make more if she wins

but I'll be making money

also

>falling for the voting meme ever

JUST

Hombre de poca fe

I see a lot of butthurt incoming.

We just need to be focused. There are a lot of successful bait threads, troll threads etc.take LE pen. anons prefer to bump the same fucking threads we have every single day nstead of engaging in meme war.

It only takes one, and the EU stops. Then we start annexing small Mediterranean countries, like Spain.

I'll take an order of this pasta.

Defeatest Swedecucks know their country is a lost cause so they drag everyone else down.

Don't worry you can stay in the EU and everyone can leave and we can just send all the Muslims and nigger cock to you since you love it so much.

You are a god damn defeatist shill whether you're CTR or not.

You are 100% ignorant to the power collective memetics. As a human being you are literally connected to the cosmic matrix of totality but you love nigger cock too much to see it.

Do you have any idea what I've seen? What I've been part of since last fall? Things in my life have happened that are 100% unexplainable without invoking the paranormal.

If you knew what Styx and I know you would shut your mouth.

Keep psting this. Keep posting this. Spam this in every thread you see.

Digits for Kek, Chaos for Junker

It is a pleasure to fight with friend by your side.

Praise kek

MME LA PRÉSIDENTE DE LA Ve RÉPUBLIQUE

>4408808

Rolling for thousand year reich

The Frankreich will rise again. God wills it.

This is a divide and conquer post. This guy comes from Reddit

I'd be glad to be proven wrong, believe me but if Le Pen wins it won't be because of a bunch of faggots across the world LARPing

>last fall
>e-celeb garbage
>can't stop talking about nigger dick
lurk more

We know

>LARPING
>not LARPing
shills need to leave

PRAISE KEK

GLOBALISTS BTFO

TAKE MY HIGH ENERGY!!!

i got an insane get related to le pen earlier.

I see it too.

>i got an insane get related to le pen earlier.
>99

YOU GOT THE TOUCH! KEEP IT GOING DON'T STOP! Of all people you should not be stopping. Keep those digits going and do NOT lose faith.

WE GOT ALL NIGHT! AND THE NIGHT BELONGS TO KEK!

The cringe in this thread is hard top handle.

Some people really need to be self-aware.

>he doesn't believe in meme magic
leave

holy shit. the quints i got earlier were 9s too! and in a france thread!

PRAISE KEK

GLOBALISTS BTFO

FROGS PIC RELATED IS YOUR FUTURE ON MACRON

Fok off to Sup Forums

Take my power user! The West will rise again.

MFW we are actually (((((them)))))

Why is anarcho-communism in Sup Forums?

French... frogs... is France literal Kekistan?

FUCKING NETHERLANDS LOL ! That attitude meant Wilders lost. I watched Sup Forums before the Netherlands election you all were pathetic.

NOT THIS TIME LITTLE NETHERKEK! LE PEN WILL WIN!

Shadilay! Checked

I pray that these digits are enough to push Le Pen over the top. To victory!

Kek speaks

>the day the Frogs defeated the Jew.
you have it backwards.

Can the French uncuck themselves and make up for WW2? Does Kek will this?

Meme Magic isn't going to help user.

This is our Meme Dunkirk.

Hold tight frogs. We will come back for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7O7BtBnsG4

LE PEN IS WIN
>or this user hangs himself

bumping

All good empires collapse.

What did he mean by this?

If Trump can win by a lot, Le Pen can win by at least a little.

Praise Kek

Kek, the one true God.

Pepe, the one true prophet.

Death to his enemies. The rivers shall spill with blood of the impure and the traitorous.

Praise Kek, though (they) may attempt postal vote fraud in France as they did in Dutch elections, mighty Kek moves in unknowable ways.

Guide us, glorious Kek. Help us begin to clean your lands of (them) and any others HDNW would disapprove of. Exceptions may be made for exceptionally attractive females to be kept for entertainment, and for docile dark skins to be kept and cared for as cattle.

Praise Kek, Le Pen victory

it's a traitor kike

youtube.com/watch?v=fWvCdTzxyxU

We have the power, Kek wills it.

Le Pen will win

pic related should explain

i've got a very different expectation user
>redefininggod.com

explain if you want m8?

Le pen will win. Digits confirm

These digits may just save user's neck

tl;dr
>(((holy wars))) and divine ETs[or kike gods] in the next decade

youtube.com/watch?v=GYJFUZEazWg

Someone bury me alive, I've never cringed so hard in all my years. I'm ashamed to share a board with spastics like you.

>n
you do realize your destroying the very foundation this board is build on.

Free speech witch is non existent in fascism, natsoc, comunism?

You see how the amerinigger trys to destroy the EU because they cant compete.

Will you shit on the table you eat from?

oh yes. absolutely agree m8.

those kind of websites are why i quit the fiction genres
reality is just too much fun

>WIN

>44 (444 being more powerful)
number of the guardian

>11 (111 being more powerful)
number of YOU and YOUR will YOUR efforts

>7 (7 being number of heaven, only one but....

>ending in 99 (999 being more powerful)
number of the finality, conclusion, closing of one door, opening of another. number 9 being, albeit deceptively the number found in all the rest (chaos, change)

Its absolutely clear. Kek's will is settled with this post but it requires YOU to work for it!...but...

44 means we have winds blowing at our backs.

>StyxHexxenHammer's city wracked with insane weather and power outages (DARKNESS) and you know how much Styx likes darkness.

The night is quiet here tonight. Clouds are parting revealing the waxing moon.

I woke up before my alarm this morning at 4:44 to the sound of frogs croaking outside.

Le Pen will win.

You have no idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmoTpYdrm9s

Kill yourself heretic so that your atoms can be worth something in the future.

Tonight I have accrued many gets. Kek has blessed me, and I impart this upon my frogs, stay true to the path mine friends.

just roll with it