Hey guys, it's me Francis!

Hey guys, it's me Francis!

I usually don't come to these kinds of websites, but I'm PISSED OFF.

You Drampthfkins all laugh and make memes about my health. You think you pay for MY healthcare? Think again, Thrundhkins. I pay for YOUR heathcare. I paid $13,500 over the course of several months and healthcare has only covered $7,000 worth of my medical bills.

All of you need to support a more inclusive healthcare system in which every American has his or her needs taken care of.

Fake and gay but I'll role play just in case and tell you I hope you kill yourself you fat fuck.

Hey there fatty fat fat

timestamp faggot

PAY

you cheeky chappy

you know, as much as I dislike boogie, it still makes me mad that his wife is cheating on him with a black man

MY

Hey Francis, it's me, the owner of Sup Forums... moot...

um...

Go fuck yourself, fat lard!

You don't see people this fat in poor countries. It isn't a medical condition, it isn't glandular. Its calories in out. There are easier ways to kill yourself than extreme overeating like a greedy land goldfish.

HEALTHCARE

>still thinking moot is the owner of Sup Forums

For real? Story/source?

Where do I start...

Um... first, you're retarded, clearly my post was to be retarded as OP's post.

Second... why would you assume a post like mine is serious?!

You're retarded... seriously... just leave this place.

>getting this triggered at bait

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

kids kids youre both..terrible

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>slurps chemically concentrated transfat
>punches chest to restart heart

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder
lisping Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

Gets 10000 likes

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

smears mayonnaise on upperbody
skin obsorbs mayonnaise

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

>nigger

Why the fuck don't you get healthy then, fatass? Instead of whining like a toddler, why don't you fo something productive?

Honestly I was rooting for boogie until it became clear he has no interest in actually losing the weight. The guy could be an inspiration to tons of fat guys using his platform and instead is more interested in eating himself to death and playing vidya while his wife is totally not sleeping with the "gay" black guy on the vacations they go on together without him.

PAY

This. Remember diamond Dallas page? He actually gave boogie a meal plan and a workout plan tailored for someone as obese as him. Ddp calls him and flies down to check up and boogie won't put in the effort. He deserves to die

>huge fat beta who plays vidya all day and still manages to get married and knows what its like for someone to love him

no wonder Sup Forums hates boogie

WHATS UP FAT-ASS?

WHY DON'T YOU DIE ALREADY SO WE CAN STOP HAVING YOUR SHIT THREADS?

Even if she did love him at one point she clearly doesn't now. A woman isn't going to stay in love with a super obese manchild who refuses to lose weight and see a therapist so he can stop burdening her and actually be able to sleep with her himself instead of needing a black guy to do it.

I agree with both of these run-on sentences.

There are very few things you wouldnt wish on your worst enemy. Getting cucked by a wife or daughter fucking a nigger is one of them.