About to begin this
What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c&t=37s
youtube.com/watch?v=jiAmEo7bP_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Jackson and fuck white people.

Abos dindu nuffin.

Certainly did not torture white women and children to death.

Remember the 6 million blankets goy.

Read scalp dance instead

>What am I in for?
A bunch of liberal bull shit.

How could they torture them if they didnt enter their lands?

Did it not happen?

In my ap us history class i wrote a paper about wounded knee shaming the white people and crying the injustice of the "poor indians" and got a perfect score. All the rest of the papers i wrote i got mediocre grades on.

Is this because you've seen the scene floating around twitter or wherever where the soldier tells the Injun from Free Willy that the white man didn't steal shit

Basically:

Respectable, fairly honorable racial group. Human though, like all of us, so bad apples always in the bunch. Some twisted, degenerate cultures in the general milieu. Beautiful spiritual beliefs among many nations, great reverence for nature. Zero facility with large scale social organization or technology. Encountered ethno-European superiority and got BTFO. Tried hard in a few places and under a few dynamic leaders like Tecumseh & Cochise, but God wanted His elect, the White Master Race, to prevail.

Summary: stop crying, Tepee Niggers. Maybe next time put down the firewater and learn how to play Civilization VI.

>checked

hows civ 6? my laptop can only run V

>Zero facility with large scale social organization
In North America the Iroqois were quite advanced and the Mound Builder culture lived in villages of 5,000-10,000 people

In Central and South America there were advanced civilisations

>technology

Limited resources and no draft or farm animals retarded this

>and BTFO

Maybe the Europeans should have stuck to their treaties and not coveted their lands?

poz and general anti-americanism
vae victis. let's make sure we aren't the losers

muh injuns hippy bullshit

>wounded knee

Lol memes. Bazinga

>wounded knee

skyrim joke

How is it anti-American?

abo pls

That doesn't answer the question

>muh indian vagina hats

>> Don't covet their lands
>Implying we are going to let a few treaties and common morality get in the way of our global domination a century and a half later.

It's like you don't belong to the evil empire or something.

If it's anything like what I heard growing up, the Indians had a connection with nature that has been lost and did nothing wrong and tried sharing the land with us, but we stole their land and raped nature and more or less killed all of them.

The title comes from a poem not about the massacre by the way.

>Maybe the Europeans should have stuck to their treaties and not coveted their lands?

Treaties don't secure land, armies do. If you are claiming territory that you can't defend then it is only a matter of time before someone more powerful than you takes that land from you.

95% of the population of the Americas died from old world diseases within two decades of Columbus arriving in the new world. That left 5% of the population to guard two continents worth of territory from a technologically superior, better organized and more numerous wave of colonization.

If you can't see that what happened to the American natives was inevitable then you haven't been paying attention in history class. If by some miracle the Europeans decided that they weren't going to occupy the Americas because all of it belonged to the natives and they were too morally pure to take it from them by force then it would have only been a matter of time before the Muslims, or the Chinese, or some other power came in and conquered the Americas.

TLDR: Treaties aren't worth the paper they're written on without force behind them. If you don't want your land conquered you have to defend it.

Agreed, good thing Western Civilization has gotten so much clay. You don't appreciate it as much until it's under attack like today.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c&t=37s
The movie is badass

>our contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on
>we will wilfully break them at the first opportunity
Then why should anyone trust you?

I shall not be there. I shall rise and pass.

Bury my heart at Wounded Knee.

- (Stephen Vincent Benét)

So if I'm more powerful than you, I can take your property?

No retard, check your reading comprehension. If a nation cannot secure land it will be taken.

>95% of the population of the Americas died from old world diseases within two decades of Columbus arriving in the new world. That left 5% of the population to guard two continents worth of territory from a technologically superior, better organized and more numerous wave of colonization.

There was plenty of genocide

>If you can't see that what happened to the American natives was inevitable then you haven't been paying attention in history class.

Theft is a natural right?

>it would have only been a matter of time before the Muslims, or the Chinese, or some other power came in and conquered the Americas.

1)we have to take it because someone else will
2)
The Muslims couldn't get out of the Mediterranean lol
The Chinese couldn't do shit
What other power

>Treaties aren't worth the paper they're written on without force behind them. If you don't want your land conquered you have to defend it.

So you can't be trusted. If something is weak you must take it. You cannot restrain yourself. You are not a rational reasoning thinking intelligent being, you are a dumb beast reacting to instincts.

But this is completely facetious anyway, what would be the response if they did have force?

You'd argue they were being aggressive and threatening you and you need to defend yourself
That was the argument used to destroy the Iroquois, and take Florida - had to defend yourselves against marauding Indians and escaped slaves

I don't see the difference between my question and this response
If it is weak, the more powerful have a right got are it
And if this applies to nations, does it not also apply to individual interactions?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=jiAmEo7bP_U

native american blue pill

>you came here thousands of years ago
>when there was no one else here
>so we can violently take it from you becaus you don't own it

that's how it works,
even in oz

So what's to stop me taking what's yours if I have superior arms?

>Limited resources
They had shit tons of resources. Name something they were lacking that Europeans had better access to.

>no draft or farm animals
Because they didn't tame any. They had buffalo everywhere but decided to kill them all instead of do anything useful with them.

>what would be the response if they did have force?
Probably not colonize their lands and start to trade on more equal grounds.

You will understand how much you don't want to be powerless.

>They had shit tons of resources. Name something they were lacking that Europeans had better access to.
Draft animals, riding animals.
Are they going to pull carts and chariots with Bison? Plow fields with moose?
While there were mineral resources, unless it is first easily accessible on the surface you can't dig it up.

>Are they going to pull carts and chariots with Bison? Plow fields with moose?
I don't see why not. Europeans got by with horses and oxen, I don't know why you think American fauna is somehow exclusively made up of untamable, wild beasts while the Europeans got docile, helpful critters.

Was your teacher big-nosed?