Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

17-Year-Old Breaks the Internet With the Greatest Yearbook Quote of All Time

no shit, anything is possible when you speak english, not ebonics

The Sup Forums BTFO-ness is fucking palpable.

>"and that's a good thing"

People also think I'm white when they can only hear my voice. Do I think its special? No.

>Don't talking like a nigger and people will listen to you
Is this news?

Lmao

I think it would be more realistic if it was
>Anything is possible when you can use your race as leverage in every situation

>You get hired in America quicker if you sound like an american

really jogs my noggin

/thread

Why do niggers sound different? It doesn't matter how intelligent he is, how well spoken he is, how well educated he is, he still sounds like a dumb nigger.

She's pretty.
I'm a mishmash Mediterranean spic mess so don't worry white man, your genes won't suffer from our love.

>anything is possible when you can speak the language of the country you live in

Yes you are special for being a cuck

/thread

That's an old Eddie Murphy line from Saturday Night Live.

Every nigger gets a trophy.

>'Hello my name is Savanna'
>Sounds Caucasian
Nope.

Yes. The are fucking loud as fuck and say all kinds of weird shit and can't say words like that or ask

Niggers love to blame others for their failures, and claim that all of their successes are theirs alone and were hindered by others. They can't accept when they fail or when they succeed with help.

You mean speak clearly and use proper pronunciation?

because it's an accent

How do they have an accent when they are from British colonies like Jamaica? Shouldn't they be speaking English just fine?

wtf? I'm a #cruzmissile no- wait

She means educated, right?

tHIS IS HOW i BTFO OUTTA POL.

>aLWAYS
>fOREVER
>What are you gonna do about it?

>don't talk like a nigger and people will be more receptive
Wow, what a fucking revelation

"Anything is possible when you don't sound like a illiterate ghetto dweller with a 3rd education"

Niggers have different vocal chord structure, jaw, throat, tongue and lip size.

Why do you retards reply to these threads?

fpbp

Pretty nigga

strange isn't it? no matter what language a black population adopts, they develop their own distinct dialect for it. it's almost like they are a different kind of people or something, but i was told we're all exactly the same so that can't be it.

The bible says they're a beast of the field, which would make sense. A parrot is a beast and can learn English, yet it does not speak as a man does and neither does a nigger, how can the nigger be considered a man?

Damn Sweden, saying something not shit for once? I'm proud of you.

Sound white look black.
> profit

OP BTFO

Anything is possible when you're in Savanna.

Is this for your college class to fight facism ? fuck with your shit memes nigger.

>call up a store
>Yo whitey I need a fuggin job
>Don't get a job
>Das racism holding down the black community

I love white-washed black girls.
It's my only weakness

>sound caucasian on the phone
Let me try my best: "ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!"

I mean... if I were doing hiring or similar, I'd base it entirely on people being able to speak like they've got a brain.
I'd probably notice the person is black because of the slight tone of voice difference, but it's not like it matters. As long as she doesn't sound retarded and can do the job, I don't really care.

Where my friend works, when a non white drops off an application he drops it off in the trash. For my work we aren't that strict, but we do have a no Muslim policy.