>consistently BTFOs leftists
>runs the largest conservative podcast in America
>has a traditional family
>is redpilled on trannies
>supports the Constitution

Why do you dislike this guy again?

((()))

even david duke has more daily listeners

He called the tomahawks sent by Trump to Syria "hebrew hammers".
I felt disgust.

>le based jew.
fuck off.

>((()))

He's Jewish and pro Israel. That's why.

I have no problem with him, but I really dislike that he sometimes seems to be a soulless robot.

it's fuggin real. Kek

Israel First kike. It's great that he's conservative, but he has no business living in our homeland any more than we do living in his.

Leftist here

why is that little boy wandering the internet unaccompanied by an adult?

I hate how the kikes mock us.

Meh, I Iike him.

Are you fucking kidding me right now?
You're triggering me in my online safe space of no normies.
Go back the_donald and never return
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

I know this is Sup Forums and it's now taken over by stormfags but do you guys even check the fucking images you download?

What did Rosa fucking Luxemburg accomplish other than getting dumped in a river by a bunch of German WW1 veterans. How did she contribute to killing 12 million Christians you fool.

Holy shit lads, this is why people laugh at you. You could redpill people if you didn't use all these fucking alternative facts.

>inb4 "hurr durr triggered lefty"
I'm right leaning but that's not what's important, get your fucking facts straight lads, only then can we start to help people.

>Israel shill
>Godcuck

Lefty here. Disagree with him on most issues but he's at the very least not a partisan hack regarding Trump. I can't respect anyone right wing who still manages to support Trump. If you do, you clearly have no core values apart from trigger sjw's and if that's the case you're intellectually irrelevant.

>Why do you dislike this guy again?
Michele Fields

I like him but goddamn the ads on his podcast.

>a lefty tries to tell right wingers what is and isn't right wing

Fuck off, human cancer.

>Lefty

Kike jew
Being anti jew and anti gay is the litmus
test. He fails.

He's still a civic nationalist and a never Trumper.

Oh, and he's one of (((them))).

HA! I thought this was Richard Spencer. You white cunts all look the same to me.

Sup Forums turned on everyone it used to like who criticized Trump (Shapiro, Sowell, Ron Paul, etc.)

He's a Zionist Neocon, hence why I don't particularly like him, but I can respect what he has to say.

That smug retard has literal autism. He's like Bill Nye but further to the right. Listening to him talk about sociology and philosophy makes me want to kill myself.

He is an Israeli nationalist Jew who has literally nothing to do with America or Americans, other than the fact that you granted these malevolent Semites citizenship for some reason.

I don't think The_Donald looks retarded enough sir.

If he wasn't a Jew he'd be perfect.

How is pointing out your hypocrisy not a value argument? That fact that I'm not Christian seems irrelevant.

>has literally nothing to do with America or Americans
not so, he likes to remind irish and italians that they're not white.