Greetings from The_Donald

SHADAILY my brothers,

I appreciate you guys for letting us in, I sincerely do, but there really needs to be some drastic changes here if us centipedes want to extend our base worldwide.

Why is there so much racism here? Whites are a dying breed in America and it is imperative we appeal to the minority vote and repair their communities in order for them to be productive citizens. We need to post more based black guys like Tyrone and Ben Carson and less fabricated statistics taken out of context

Why all the hate for Israel, they are a based ally and the only people who want America to poster and not be bombed, I hope you didn't fall for the Arab memes.

We need to take our message onto the streets, we need to organize rallies across the globe (similar to womens march) and expose to the world that Kekistanis will be vocally heard

Any more suggestions my Trumpets?

omg so much this we need to tone it down if kek is truly going to win worldwide. oh yeah, also, kys faggot

Hey fellow The_Donald member

I'm an old fag on pol so maybe I can help direct you

When I came here last summer, I noticed a lot of people saying very ignorant things about Israel.

I began correcting them, and feel I, and others, have made a lot of progress.

Just want you to know you're welcome to our message board, pol.

As a long time member, I say SHADILAY and greetings.

kys

kys faggot

kys

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY MOTHER FUCKING NATSOC BOARD
REEEEEEEE
TRUMP IS A KIKE SHILL SAGE YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
REEEEEEEEE

>Whites are a dying breed in America
Fuck off nigger, Sup Forums is a multinational multicultural white supremacist board I'd rather have a million """white""' Argentinians, or """white""" members of the russian federation than some faggot from rebbit who's actually white but a meme spamming nuisance.

Unite with www.godlikeproductions.com

If you combined your memetics with the GLP effect and breaking news faster than anywhere else, it would be an unstoppable force in the multiverse.

Subtle. 8/10. Newfags will fall for this.

Please ignore all of the shills in this thread.

lynch the nigger race war now

president of what?

Very very subtle trolling, I appreciate the artwork on display

Bait but newfags will bite. Good enough, 6/10.

Hey there my based brother! I'm also a HUGE fan of the_donald, but I'm also a pretty old fag when it comes to Sup Forums (I've been here for a few months) and I agree that the racism just needs to go.

Blacks and trannies are our greatest allies in the fight against the left, we need more of each in order to prove that we're not racist

Instead of "N-word hate threads," why not kek love threads?

Why not more rare Pepes?

Anyway, I'm glad that I shared this. MAGA pedes.

fuck off

I am also from /r/The_Donald, and FatPeopleHate before that. I have only recently become old enough to post here (can't break the law, kek!) and wasn't old enough to vote for Trump before, but I could still meme. So since I've been here a few months, I can tell you that the real Trump support is on /lbgt/, /k/, and /mlp/. You should probably go there instead of wasting your time on these racists. Most of them are Correct the Record in disguise, anyway.

Oh boy another D&C thread

I'm seriously considering making it my personal mission to post the most wretched and depraved gore I have stewing from my trips into the darknet on these fucking shitty threads.

this is a slide thread by shareblue. Even the fucking retards at t_d have more self awareness than this.

Hmmm...did you really think...