Well, Sup Forums?

>Everything you've ever said on Sup Forums is made public to all those you know

How fucked are you?

Not very.

>implying

I would be loved

We shitskins wouldn't get any shit so I'm fine, I'm more worried about the Svens here on Sup Forums

Might have to appear in front of a human rights court

No one would be surprised.

nobody would actually bother to read any of it.

My life would be over. At that point, I'd just turn to open, out-in-front right-wing activism.

>I post on Sup Forums instead of just lurking
lel

Half the American population didn't know Hillary is a dementia patient.
Millions still think the Earth is flat.
Millions still think there are more than two genders.
Even if what we said did get out there's far worse cancers in this country and planet.

Family is dead. In-laws have the same beliefs. Don't work.
I'm fine.

The only people who would read it would love it and show their friends.

too busy evading debts over here so no prob'

No one will care. No one. But just in case it triggers a normie, let us say together:
ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG.

Would love to see a black cock between those lips

Sup Forums is satire, everyone know that. every post I've ever made is edgy ironic humor

Lmao I feel sorry for whoever has to read the thousands of shitposts I've made over the years.

All they'd get out of it is mainly that I dislike fags and Muslims, which everyone I know is already aware of. I'm just far more vulgar online than I am IRL.

I'm in pretty good shape I suppose. I'm not some stormfag and I try to only make well-written posts with logical arguments and links to evidence.

My parents had to deal with me when i was an ultraliberal hippie advocating for gay rights and pro islam. Now they habe to deal with my trap gf.
I don't care.

Well I may make some real friends then.

I'm invisible on social media mostly.

My own family is already aware of my conservative views to an extent, though my Sup Forums posts might make them a bit nervous.

>no friends
>no family
>no gf
>no job

I would be ok.

Would love to see a lead bullet between your eyes.

The only correct answer. I've been here since TTGL came out and I only post maybe 5-6 times a year

I live in the south and everyone around me I care about is redpilled. Check mate city fags.

alot of people know i am a nazi but alot of stuff i post on here is just trolling so plz no i hope this never happens

I can't describe how fucked I'll be.

I was like that, and then it changed.
I don't even know, it just happened one day.
Maybe a Happening triggered it into my truth.

>>no friends
we're all friends here user

Most wouldn't care or even be surprised

I'd sure as shit confuse a lot of people

life over

eh my family and most of my friends already know my powerlevel not to mention my family is pretty based as well so not really fucked.

Well... I have made some insightful political conversations posts and a lot of hyperbolic posts. I think i'm pretty fucked

I look like a fucking badass hero of the white race

I get results bitch, so my views or belief are null

>no gf
>shit job.
>openly mocks wigger and nigger shite with colleagues.

I'm absolutely fine famalam.

Don't fear. There's plenty of black cock to go around. Your daughter is next.

Everyone I know has a very good idea of my thoughts - so nothing changes.

desu I am kind of jelous, I would be a rambo type motherfucker if that was the case

I already fooked ur mam, now sod off u great bloody cock

Unironically would probably make my life better desu. I would have a good excuse not to hide who I was anymore

Jokes on you, im a hermit autist with a family thats disowned me for being a hermit autist.

remember you're here forever

w-w-we can be friends user-kun

I don't care all of the friends I care about already know my positions

Considering I'm a teacher, I'd be out of the job for life.

Troll Trace

I don't post a whole lot of extreme stuff on here so I'd be good.

Not very. Anyone that knows me knows that hating niggers and faggots, being up-to-date on the latest satanic doings of the rothschilds/bilderburgers/warburgs/CIA/etc and thinking women have no agency and shouldn't be able to vote is par for the course

>posting on Sup Forums unironically
that's were you guys dun goofed

I'll be your friend Norwaybro

Feels pretty gewd

0 fux

My family is ready for race war :)

14/88

Fucking based

There is nothing left to lose.

how the fuck do you manage to be redpilled but manage to not smack the shit out of uppity trannys

as a spic, possibly nothing. other spics already hate me for being a right wing nationalist and see me as a traitor for not being part of the whole commie la raza bullshit. white liberals will find excuses for me because they dont oppose me and seem racist. i never associate with niggers, jew, muslims or faggots and never plan to, so who cares what they think.

My family would still love me. Never finding work again tho.

I've typed the words nigger and kike so many times they have lost all meaning, faggots

OP is a faggot

Fug

Meh.

This

I wonder what goes through you're head when your teaching you're students.

Everything I've ever posted here is satire, also all my guns got lost in a terrible boating accident.

Good, now I can speak the way I want to without having to explain elaborate in jokes. Education of the masses is key.

Personally I'd love it if the normies would engage me more when I bring up conspiracy theories.

I'm only fucked if I had friends or gave a damn what anybody thought. So, totally not. And on the upside, people I don't like would finally take the hint and leave me the fuck alone.

Checked
Kek be praised

Not at all I don't associate with leftists.

>How fucked are you?
Pretty fucked. My shitposting to seriousposting is a spectrum and it would be pretty hard to explain away most of the stuff I only sort-of believe but I greatly exaggerate when posting here.

My step dad is a spic so I'd probably get kicked out.

>Would love to see a black cock
This is the only thing true in your post. Cucks are closet fags.

I would become a pariah and probably end up living under a bridge as a freak until the day I die

NO FUCKS GIVEN

I redpill them daily. Nothing goes through my head that doesn't come out of my mouth.

>tfw never received a single parent complaint

this

not if you report him first :^)

Don't really care. Only reason I don't go full NatSoc all the time is because I don't want my family to get shit for my beliefs. I'm already open with my friends and don't bother with people I don't like so it wouldn't make much difference to me. I'm not really irked if I lose my job either since I would have a reasonable excuse for being unemployable.

would save me alot of time. when can i expect this to happen?

I mean, my parents might yell at me next time I see them and there's a chance I'd lose my job (nbd, already plotting my exeunt anyway because there are better options), but there's really only one friend I keep contact with that doesn't know my political views and who doesn't know my satire and sense of humor.

its okay little shitskin. you tried.

The problem with releasing the posting or browsing history of Sup Forumsacks is that there's just so much different shit that you couldn't say for sure that they weren't joking or that they didn't just happen upon something while exploring.

You can't be arrested for exploring the internet and shitposting.

>Anonymous website
>Getting caught
Kek

I am not worried about that. Shit from /gif/ on the other hand...

if anyone thinks they're fugged, just cover it all in noise. Unless someone is really going to scroll through everything, it's just stupid to think you're done for just pol

yes, we can.

I'm not a cuck so nobody would be surprised.

Muh dick mothafucka.

Let's just say I'm glad I don't live in the EU.

yeah what about all the time I spend pretending to be a ctr shill?

they would think I have multiple personality disorder

>How fucked are you?

Couldn't care less. I stand by every fucking word.

Data miners will never be able to figure out what I really believe how much of what I say could be true because I always lie, larp, contradict myself and shit post

what the fuck is written on the top left with the meme arrows?

I say Sup Forumsish stuff all the time so I doubt anyone would be surprised. Maybe my taunting insecure guys about BBC would seem strange out of context. My main concern would be HR departments as it's legal to discriminate against political views. Men in women's restroom because of how they "identify" yes, making fun of them no.

bruh what's the source here

They were surprised when I voted for Trump. No need to horrify them.

When even black females trust their male the worse.
Interesting chart, what's the source on this?

DELET THIS