Isn't the "B" in LGBT offensive, because it only implies that there are two genders?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WvFfM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction
discord.gg/9ySH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/WvFfM

All four imply there's only two genders.
Lesbians only like women, Gays only like men, Bisexuals like men and women, Transgenders want to be either men or women instead of what they were born as. No mention of any snowflake horseshit in that.

The whole argument that there is more is a social construct, because if you get certain life and death diseases in order to live you get treated as either A. Male or B. Female. If not, you die. Biologically, there is only two. Epigenetics and subversion created a pheromone imbalance and weak mentality.

no it just means 2 of however many (is what queer theorists will tell you)

Two sexes.

Should be LGPT; P for pansexual

Sex=/=Gender
So no.

What's the difference between the two terms?

"Lady Macbeth:
The raven himself is hoarse
That croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan
Under my battlements. Come, you spirits
That tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here,
And fill me from the crown to the toe topful
Of direst cruelty!"

From historical usage? Very little

Um sex is male/female sweetie. Gender is man/woman. Educate yourself.

Asexual

That's why they extended the acronym to LGBTQ, Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender/Queer. Queer is a catchall for non-binary gender identities and orientations, such as Pansexualism and Agenderism.

>trannies want
>not snowflakes

Should be BLT for bacongender, Lettucexual, and transmato.

Sex determines whether you have a penis or a vagina. Gender, at its core, is a linguistic concept determining agreement between word classes.

>Bisexuals
Everything past bisexie is special snowflake bisexuals throwing drama in everyone's faces because they need to be the center of attention. Like always.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction

LGBTQIA+

This has potential to get the faggots and dikes cut each other to ribbons...

We need to meme this civil faggot war into reality, as a special gift for leftists.

Still, you're right.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord,

discord.gg/9ySH4