HACKER FOUND? Media saying it's Jack Posobiec

A known neoright and his alt-army bots might be behind the Macron leaks? It's what reuters france, huffpo france and others are saying

Check it

twitter.com/JackPosobiec

Other urls found in this thread:

animeright.news/zanting/jack-posobiec-from-the-rebel-posts-fake-news-but-it-isnt-about-emmanuel-macron
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reuters france, huffpo france

Can they talk about that though without getting fined?

I'm sure they have CNN's permission m80

Not even the combined powers of James Comey and the entire NSA can figure it out.

also, is this faggot right, have posobiec and turmp been exposed as russian shills?

He is been getting hammered by all the retarded old women on twitter that are part of the "le resistance". The left has overtaken the right when it comes to conspiracies.

Like they give a flying fuck

pic related

"You take out one of us, we take out 1,000 of you"
-Jews

this is all very investigatory

>?

Wow what a connection

btw, it says
"Whatever you do, Vote Macron"

>?

It was the British government.

It couldn't have been Putin because he wouldn't have waiting until it was too late to influence the election.

Only the Brits have an interest in having Macron win the election and then be embroiled in scandal and distracted from Brexit negotiations.

Angela Merkel is next in August.

Jean Claude Juncker is a drunk anyway.

le Shia knows all about weaponized autism.

>It was the British government.

could Louise be M16???

>?
>praises
Ever heard of the 6 degrees of separation?

Probably. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

>?
It's not second-hand embarassment anymore, it's worse than that. THEY HAVE NOTHING.

I swear, after all this is over, they better not call the right conspiracy theorists ever again after enabling this bitch and others for so long.

Apparently the mainstream media & Posobiec are both wrong. Cartoon news beat them?

animeright.news/zanting/jack-posobiec-from-the-rebel-posts-fake-news-but-it-isnt-about-emmanuel-macron

is Louise working for Putin? Is she bigfoot in disguise? What's her connection to Antarctica?

Jack needs to be less hungry for Twitter (You)'s and get his shit straight