Antifa are receiving military training

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

Uh oh. Whatever will we better watch out, boys. They have an ex green beret and an ex army ranger training them!

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q5Gh9jm3LOA
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE
youtube.com/watch?v=paxk_LPmdMI
youtube.com/watch?v=AxWWJaTEdD0
google.ca/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/03/30/free-speech-bus-rolls-into-boston-greeted-protests/ujfRVB33mfeNez6P0rvlLL/amp.html#ampshare=http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/03/30/free-speech-bus-rolls-into-boston-greeted-protests/ujfRVB33mfeNez6P0rvlLL/story.html
local.nixle.com/alert/5939005/?sub_id=3127797
youtube.com/watch?v=4x4RytxmVwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

I have over 500 hours in Arma 2, I think I'll be fine thank you very much

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

trained to the level of special forces

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

well the right only has a narrow, 50 year head start on this sort of thing.

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

oh ya well i have 300 confirmed kills op

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Proletarius Thompson

I'm imagining Shaft with a commie beret

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

None of these college kids will ever be more than a keyboard warrior

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

Fucking DAPL faggots. Why are the Indians so cucked when it comes to leftist shit? I remember sweethearts like RATM advocating for people like Leonard Peltier and we tried to help in Amnesty International group in school. I was a member of the YCL (Young Communist League) briefly in my edgier days but never did anything but they always harped on this shit too.

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

tell antifa that you're gonna train them for guerilla warfare on the land you secured
they all arrive
gate them off and massacre them
no survivors to tell them what happened
repeat

Josiah James
Josiah James

I have lived in Kentucky my entire life. I have used a rifle since I was 5, I can hunt, fish, trap, skin. I have mild tracking skills. And I was raised by a 1st lt. who was in the 69th Armor in Vietnam.

Most of us were either in the military or raised by people who were.

All we have to do is gather, then organize and they are fucked.

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

what is waco for 100 dollars

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

They have an ex green beret and an ex army ranger training them!

Well the Green Beret can stop calling himself that and the Ranger better throw his tab into the fucking river for siding with commies

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

6 days
muh special forces
kek

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

I grew up in Chicago which is more dangerous then the war in Iraq was. Think I developed survival skills in the urban jungle environment and will be just fine.

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

NOT A DRILL, NOT A DRILL,

LEAKED FOOTAGE OF ANTIFA MILLITARY TRAINING

THEY HAVE HAND GUNS GUYS

youtu.be/Q5Gh9jm3LOA

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

special forces
special as in Trisomy 18?

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

antifa becomes communist guerrilla
20 years of civil war, terrorists attacks, car bombs
military decides to take them down, total urban warfare
antifa calls for peace negotiations to stop the war
fuck peace, they need to die, total leftist massacre
UN sanctions US for crimes against humanity
fuck UN, fuck you all

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

day 1
physical education
day 2
introduction to cardio
day 3
introduction to your weapon
day 4
how to aim
day 5
introduction to a side arm
day 6
how to survive now that you have seized the mean of production

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Shit doesn't even have to happen, we can kill this baby in the crib right now if we find out who these "instructors" are

Milfags have an extensive social network and once they find out that one of their own is training commies, they'll have an autistic fit that will shake the earth

This is of course assuming that these instructors are even real military

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

I was totally a Delta Force Green Seal Beret Spetsnaz Controller dude, train ya for $1488

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

That's disgusting to know ex elite military are training communists. Those guys are a disgrace. I've received training from ex special forces guys due to my work as a bodyguard. An the ones I've met have been stand up guys and very patriotic individuals whom love the constitution. I hope this is fake. I myself am no were near as good as an actual elite military guy; but its gonna take these limp wrist commies longer then a weekend of training to fully grasp what ever concepts they plan on teaching.

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

I don't know about green berets and rangers but if they are as skilled as marines in hand to hand combat I think there isn't much to fear.

Ethan White
Ethan White

00:30
we are organizing a black cock----block
omg plz be troll
Freudian cuck slip

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

we can kill this baby in the crib right now if we find out who these "instructors" are

This is the truth, let's get onto it

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

freudian slip of black "cock"
But we already knew they did this.

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

They're probably niggers or cartel spics.

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

what a blatant honey pot, but it should snare quite a few of these idiots.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

I'm fat and too blackpilled to stop drinking and get in shape

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

Lets find out and expose them to those Veteran social media pages

Those crazy fuckers will dox you and ruin your fucking life

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

this fuckin' guy.... I should share this to all the antifa pages I follow for funsies.

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

pleb I have over 800 and 400 in arma 3 not to mention 200 red orchestra hours

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

have a hard time believing a green beret and ranger would be on the side of antifa

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

I'm down for that; but i would just like to know if this is 100% fact before I name drop. If its B.S. I'd hate to ruin anyone's credibility.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

Unless they literally want to become terrorists, isn't this bad? Isn't their point to get rid of nazis? That's not how you do it

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

i should have written "nazis"*

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

Military training
For libtards who have never lifted a finger in their lives and never shot a gun
IN A WEEK

Oh man Im laffin.
They won't even go out to vote, you expect them to form a militia?

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

If worst comes to worst, we got your back burger fags

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

red orchestra
oh no, guys it's all over this guy is elite

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

This
As much as we thrive on chaos and interesting shit happening, it would still be in everyone's interest to try and stop this before there are bodies in the streets.

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

implying it's not the federal government funding this

Your ever notice how great the federal government is at stamping out any sense of white unity or white nationalism? Yet they can't seem to stop an obvious terror group from receiving military training and posting about it on Facebook.

Hmm really makes you think

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

being trained by a woman

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

That's true, I have a feeling that these antifags are lying about having vetfags training them to look like they mean business

You know how lefties are

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

My job forces me to shoot a gun and LARP like I'm special forces once a year or so, I think I'm good.

Noah Green
Noah Green

some guy with a green colored beret and a skyrim ranger are the trainers

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

Fascist / antifascist
The goys are at it again.
Good luck everyone in this thread
Picture Related

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

Any fool can buy a beret and a flash. And faggot can buy a tab or scroll. None of these Reds are going to ask to see Jakuonius Jackson's DD-214, because if they did, they'd see he served as a janitor for 3 years before popping hot for weed.

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

There's a huge distance between antifa faggots *wanting* to get military training and actually going through with it and putting in the hard work

The majority of them are lazy and this won't work. Historically, communists have only ever succeeded at anything by using subversion and feminine-like manipulation

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

Which just goes to show you the government is probably propping them up

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Calling it now. This whole thing is a government sting operation to get the most hardcore members in one place.

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

i go out with my mates and hunt feral pigs every now and then, which probably gives me more combat experience than all of antifa

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

So this is what they have in common with their Muslim allies...

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

Wow I have never seen a young Steve Buscemi before

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

TRUMPFAGS BTFO!!!!!!

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

And the military has more training whats your point

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

I never understood how this helps. I mean, Allah, police and military use clips from Collateral and Heat for techniques. How come someone can't study then practice those techniques or any other for hours and learn?

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

I'm mocking them

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

daisy bb pistol.
shaking uncontrollably in fear
holding with both hands
please be a joke.

Jose White
Jose White

God I hope they do this. If they start it, then it will be harder for the Kike media to spin it when the right-wing groups, family men from the mid-west, respond. How I want to whip every nigger, commie and subhuman from my country for God and country. (In Faggot Canada land on business)

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

Great, can't wait for them to try and start a gun fight with III%ers using their hi point carbines.

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

property is theft
our land

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

what is the German Revolution of 1918

Wow it's almost as if they are trying to repeat history and use it as a playbook

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

Feral hogs = based

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

even in wartime when you need swingin dicks military training is atleast 6 weeks

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

This has to be a troll.

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

we can kill this baby in the crib right now if we find out who these "instructors" are

Why bother? If 4channers can ping these idiots this easily, they're already on multiple watchlists and are already getting infiltrated by FBI agents.
Anti-fa trying to form some sort of half-arsed para-military or terrorist group is great news for normal people in your country, because it means that the government will have to get involved with them and it'll promote right wing militia recruitment and raise awareness among the normies that anti-fa are actually just militant commies.

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

Does the right wing have places to train like this?

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

pretty much, except just with a few lever action shotties and a lot more profanity.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

Shaft
Shut yo mouth!

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

it's obviously satire you fucking idiot how dumb are you

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

Day one
Complain about how shitty the grounds are
Day two
Complain about how shitty the food and bedrooms are
Day three
Argue about whos in charge
Day four
Shoot at cardboard hitlers and pepes
Day five
Argue again about whos really in charge
Day six
Take selfies and pictures for social media accounts
Get home
Go on computer and complain about the whole thing and bitch about the instructors not paying special attention to you

Ftfy

David Clark
David Clark

TONS... Almost all militias are rightwing and they have been training people forever now.

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

I'm not trained, but I doubt a week will help much.

Not to mention most don't like guns or are in cities and states with gun control.

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

Once again, you idiots are under the assumption that the government isnt the one doing this. Don't you find it a little odd this all started during Obamas 2nd term? And we've become increasingly Marxist since the 50s.

Don't you think if the federal government was interested in destroying Marxism that they would have done so by now? Look to the demographics and media for your answer, they are in collusion with one another.

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

it's called the united states army

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

No biggie. Just infiltrate and dox them. They aint shit by themselves.

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

power isn't what you have but what your enemies think you have
Pretty sure their bluffing

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

I wonder how many days before those two saps realize these antifa niggers are hopeless and give up.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

I'm all for the extreme left hastening their self-destruction

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

You forgot all the Starbucks breaks and the day they will spend buying all-black designer combat cloths at the mall.

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

What the fuck, I just watched this shitty video.
I thought they might be doing push ups, or practicing holding firearms, but this fucking faggot accidentally shoots his fucking "gun" at the camera, almost trips himself when he's showing off his "hand to hand skills", and is out of breath the entire video.

Is this a fucking parody or something, I thought you guys calling them LARPing faggots was tongue in cheek, but I honestly expected him to start talking about how he's a level 5 wizard throwing around foam "fireballs".

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

this is a troll. it's almost one long dick joke. which group put it together? Sup Forums or reddit?

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

Yeah, the military

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

Hilarious. I bet the military guys are going to laugh to the bank after making these kids crawl through piss and mud and gaining literally zero real world skills.

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

this. might as well shoot yourself now

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

If antifa is supposed to be some evil government plot to usher in an era of communism, then I don't know why anyone is afraid of the government, because they're laughably incompetent.

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

Massively ineffective flailing of a stick. Could easily disarm him by aiming for his right hand. His stance leaves his body open to strikes. If he had any real hand to hand training he would know how bad his stance is.

As for the gun which is clearly an airsoft gun. He was shaking just trying to aim it to a camera. He would have troubles with aim. His use is so bad you can hear where he accidentally shots his gun in the video.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

Let slip the dogs of war.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

C-Can I go hog hunting with you?

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

Praise Kek.

Noah James
Noah James

Jeez, I never thought we'd find a worst pest than wild hogs, but Antifa went and proved me wrong.

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

This. The militia post sure smells like a honeypot. It would be great if it were a troll camp where the Trustafarian antifas were taught the worst guerrilla techniques on purpose.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Yeah that's why we're all going to be minorities in our own countries soon

Lol they're like so incompetent hahahaha communism isn't being pushed haha cmon bro
Kys

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

So why dont we just spread a rumor that Alt right under cover agents are going to infiltrate their training to learn there tactics.
they'll be super paranoid of each other and it will waste a lot of there time trying to figure out who it could be.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

lol what a frumpy looking guy

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

The feds won't touch antifa. It's safe. See you guys there! Kill all the white people!

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

Ex Green Beret and Ex Ranger

No, they found two faggots practicing stolen valor.

The kind of communists you need to worry about in a fight are the ones like the Vietcong who grew up fucking around in the jungle catching rats for dinner.

These are Berkeley students who've never worked a day in their lives and the only "adversity" they've ever faced is the byproduct of their own personality disorders.

Thomas James
Thomas James

We'll definitely need you to show us some of your shitposting secrets.

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

Real Special Forces should not be training ANYONE except under orders to.
This is no different from stealing classified Information.

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

They have mostly tolerated the Reds because in general they don't pose much of a threat. They're cowards. When they do, ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE ) they end up getting killed like anyone else who poses a threat to the state. Government types are more scared of right wingers because if they catch on even a little bit, ruling the country becomes impossible. One state decides to stop the collection of Federal taxes and announces their intention to go guerilla to fight if they need to, that's game over for the Feds.

Obama helped these fools because he's an old acolyte of Saul Alinsky and Bill Ayers, and a Pinko through-and-through.

Eradicating Marxism is impossible because some dumb motherfucker somewhere is going to get his hands on the Communist Manifesto or some other book of fools and he's going to go tell his reject friends all about it. Just stomp 'em down when they get too stupid.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

It would take a whole week just to check everyone's privilege and learn their preferred pronouns, and another week to determine the correct progressive stack to use in live combat decision making.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

I would have to believe this, no real Green Beret would actually help this commie scum

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

implying there isn't hundreds of other politically aligned militias getting together right now and doing the exact same thing the image OP posted describes

idc anymore just don't shoot me when I go to the store for drinks and smokes.

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

like are these people legit retarded?

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

This is now the plan. It works on all levels. Spread around 1 or 2 shooped tweets and our job is done.

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

Hey fuck you Luigi. Like Italy has done shit for war in hundreds of years.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

reported that thread to the fbkek

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

Whats going on here? Are they an invasive species?

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

This

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

Yes, yes you should

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

So good to hear that, user. South Dakota's just like Portland and Berkeley, too, so everyone should feel right at home.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

By Ranger, they almost certainly mean a tab Ranger, which is a meaningless trophy in the eyes of all real Rangers.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

I was an Air Force weenie and I bet if I LARPed as an Army Ranger they wouldn't pick up on it. The Antifa crowd really is pathetic.

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

can't wait for the sequel

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

More likely than not, they're ex-mil, but are grossly overstating their qualifications and were in the rear with the gear for the entirety of their enlistment.

I'm sure there's one or two Green Berets or Rangers gone Red, but take heart, Berkeley kiddy Communists are probably the only people more difficult to train than Afghans.

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

I'm not really sure how it works, I'm a muhreen and my understanding was that once you got your tab, you're a Ranger

Either way, if they really are a Green Beret and a Ranger I'd imagine the rest of the vet community would disown their asses

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

Naming their militia after John Brown
At this point, they're openly being anti-white.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

Oh no. If only the USA had a trained military that could take on a militia of trannys, stoners, and faggots.
Oh wait...
We have the largest, most powerful military in the entire world.
We good.

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

We have the largest, most powerful military in the entire world.
and name one time in the past 25 years in which the US armed forces were not used by and for Jewish interests. Our government has trained and armed communist groups before, so don't choke on the bluepill too hard

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

And unlike Afghan or Iraq, they don't have the advantage of the local population covering for them

All it takes is on right wing normie to blow the whistle on all of them

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

What if Isis teamed up with anti fa and the cartels to form the Coalition Of Cuck Knights

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

There's actually a big market in the states for military-type training. I know of a place within a half hour of where I live where I can take a variety of combat-oriented courses, and the instructors are more than likely veterans.

Actual veterans know the value of OPSEC and silence. There is little about gun play that could be classified, and those procedures that are classified will not be revealed.

Chill out.

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

If you say you are going to infiltrate their training, then they are only going to be wary of newcomers. If you spread a rumor that they are already infiltrated they will tear each other apart looking for the rat.

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

Upvoting

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

assuming that vets don't inhabit the entire political spectrum

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

Nice club you got there. It would be a shame if someone were to infiltrate it....

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

mfw I am NOT able to Breivik this camp
But seriously, a premptive strike on a communist terroist camp is perfectly justified and someone should take them out

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

project much?

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

Yeah, how many techniques can or are even classified? There are hundreds of videos of techniques online and for sale.

If anything, it's autonomy, intelligence, numbers, and technology that are half the equation.

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

There's guys that go to Ranger school and move on, and there's guys that stay in the Ranger battallion.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

Ive heard that most *really* militant groups are heavily infiltrated by federal law enforcement. As in militias that have more undercover police than real members. I'm sure that's the case here as well. Hell, the "ranger" in charge might be a plant.

Also, don't forget that Mr.Trump is not not a babysitter to act up on, for good or bad. If they get anywhere, I don't think Mr.Sessions is going to lose much sleep over letting the security state eat some dumb kids alive.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

People are motivated to army training for differing reasons.
What would yours be.

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

I hav 180,000 hours you faggits! and I can bench press 45 reps!

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

Ranger Tab is just a school, more commonly referred to as the Ranger School Leadership Course. It's not meant to teach you how to be a gritty killer who eats snakes or any other sort of bullshit, it teaches you how to continue to lead (you are graded on leadership only) while under adverse conditions, while your men are under adverse conditions, and while your men may not respect you (they are your peers in school).

Being a Ranger is going to RIP/RASP and obtaining the scroll, serving in a Ranger Battalion, and not being RFS'd (released for standards).

Ranger School has zero connection to the Ranger Battalions, other than to be a leader in a Ranger Battalion, you must graduate from Ranger School.

Not in specialized units, they really don't. I was one of the more liberal people when I was in and I still loved killing muj.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

If you were able to gather the knowledge and had a charismatic leader you could make entire regions of the US go dark and keep it that way for quite a while.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

Has "fag" written on the wall
That ""Freudian slip""

This is an obvious troll

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

LOLZ!!!!

I remember going to some odd meetings myself back in the 80's and noticing that most of the audience looked like FBI informants, like me....

[email protected]

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

James Proletarius

fucking kek

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

Ah I see, we don't really have those kid of layers in the Marines

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

Ranger tab is earned for completing Ranger School. Generally needed in the Army Infantry if you want to advance up the NCO ranks. Not a designation of belonging to a Special Operations unit. Ranger scroll designates a person as belonging to a specific Ranger unit and those units are under the Special Operations Command. The scroll is earned after passing Ranger Assessment and Selection Program.

There's a big dumb controversy over who gets to call themselves "Rangers". 75th Ranger Regiment hates Ranger tabs because they feel it waters down their title.

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

Can we please organize a raid on some of these facebook pages?

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

HAHAHAHA, That was fucking hilarious.

We will be turning ourselves into Navy Seals & SAS
Refer to me as General
My girlfriend is Lt General.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

It's funny that Antifa is such a bunch of beta, passive-aggressive faggots that people think he's for real.

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

It's funny that Antifa is such a bunch of beta, passive-aggressive faggots that people think....

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

Is anyone else getting excited about this? This is shaping up to be commie Dashcon.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

Do they get facebook breaks?
I don't like to be away from Facebook very long.

also, SELFIES :D WEW!
SPECIAL FORCES SOON xD

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

Someone go just to videotape how disastrous it's going to be.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

ganging up on unarmed civvies is the same as fighting another armed group

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

suckerpunching people and running away isn't beta anymore

did we jump timelines?

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

beats up vulnerable people in 1 v 10 fights

WE STRONG NOW

fuck off made me reply 3/10

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

That is some "Chip Handon"-level fake name.

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

MFW CommieCon coming soon

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Lol being trained by a Green Beret and a Ranger doesn't mean shit. Assuming it's even true, and they weren't just attached to these units as desk clerks or cooks. The Green Berets are specially trained to teach local militias, such as the worthless Afghan National Army.

Being trained by a Ranger and a Green Beret doesn't make you a Ranger or a Green Beret, either. Most people don't have what it takes to be either.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

Yeah, huge difference going after people who show no signs of fighting back.

Isn't the first pic some 15 year old too?

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Can we please organize a raid on some of these facebook pages?

Google - "FBI Honeypot"

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

media paints all Trump supporters as evil racist monsters bent on drinking the blood of black babies
turns out they're just average guys with a better grasp of political reality

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

I'm sure they are legit, offer someone some decent money to do a easy gig they will take it up.

All they are saying I think is you will be trained by someone who actually was in the military, who actually went though training and fired a gun more than once and not just some guys who played a lot of arma and was in the neighborhood watch.

It's silly none the less. I don't know why these people are getting all violent, it doesn't help the cause.

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

Fuck just start the civil war already, I can't take the wait

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

i have 1200 hours in KOTH arma 3 and just scratched over 100 in invade and annex
scoop to my level blood.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

he's just talkin about shaft!

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

I actually like the new KKK look, the all black work uniforms. Don't need any special gear and took a few licks. but gave it back worse with half a dozen stabbed.

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

Or maybe there are lots of trump supporters with many different background, but the ones cursing the Reddit and posting in the pol gobbling up those redpill are really fucking weird because they are socially immature

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

I feel kind of bad for him, considering Trump did make fun of some hackers because of their hypothetical "400 pounds".

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

3rd from right is doing the malinki hopak

Last on right is MC Hammer

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

Just for a week training is the big scam.

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

There are lot of great trianers out there to help them...

youtube.com/watch?v=paxk_LPmdMI

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

Is the Afghan military full of lazy peasants and Taliban full of those growing up with struggle?

There were up to 250 Afghan soldiers killed in one attack from 10 Taliban members. I still find it hard to believe everyone of them were unarmed or there weren't guards somewhere.

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

They were preoccupied fucking little boys when they were attacked.

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

Over/under on number of Reds with new holes when they disregard all the rules of gun safety?

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

Damn right.

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

It's pretty useless, that said...

A week is better than nothing it might actually save someone from accidentally shooting themselves.

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

I wonder if anyone there is currently thinking. "Hey this is starting to feel like we're the weather underground. Are we the weather underground?" Granted Communists have a dismal sense of history

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

Butt hurt much faggot?

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

youtube.com/watch?v=AxWWJaTEdD0

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

it's definitely fake

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

implying any of us in non cuck states will ever have to deal with this shit
It's just the blue states tearing themselves apart.

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

I kinda wish antifa would actually go full on civil war mode. I haven't had a good excuse to shoot my 1911 in a few months.

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

Call the FBI. Get them labeled a terrorist organization.

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

Ex-Green Beret
Ex-Ranger

Not former Green Beret and former Ranger

Larping in real life is going to get someone killed, especially when taking advice from CoD-level stolen valor

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Thanks. I hope someone kicks off a civil war soon:

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

trained to level of special forces
if they could lift and run maybe but these fucks will barely be able to pull their shit together

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Pretty much this plus decently motivated Taliban have something to fight for and can generally pick their fights, which builds morale even more. They still like to shoot their guns without looking and trust Allah to guide the bullets, but they try to aim a good bit of the time. Peasants are doing it for easy cash, first sign of trouble and they're fuckin' gone. Unless it's the Kurds, Kurds are decent. Even if they have Communist tendencies.

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

In Australia and the USA they are extraordinarily destructive and dangerous pests and you get paid to shoot them by the Aus gov't and in Australia you can shoot as many as you like whenever you like, and it's probably the same in the USA. There are contract shooter organizations that make a lot of money off farmers in the USA by getting paid to fly around their property in a helicopter shooting at hogs with their assault rifles from above.

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

I actually saw some article from a few years ago about what ANTIFA and others can do. One was actually rob a bank like other Leftist groups have done in the past. Their reasoning was "why risk a felony or two breaking windows when you can get something for the risk."

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

Thank god these people already voted their right to bear arms away.

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

Don't even try Australia...

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

WE WUZ TRAINERS AND SHEEIT

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Marxist revolutionary studies, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the racist sexist cishet bourgeoisie, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire red army division airsoft team. You are nothing to me but just another racist cishet capitalist white boy. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Reddit and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, white cis scum. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Anti-Fascist Action IRL combat Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

you get paid to shoot them by the Aus gov't and in Australia you can shoot as many as you like whenever you like

Pay, entertainment, and dinner. Nice.

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

Q Course for US Army Special Forces is 56 to 95 weeks. These punks got one week. It takes about 2-3 weeks to instill basic discipline, these motherfuckers are going to be more a danger to themselves than anyone else.

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

Lt. Gen. Mari Stephon Swinney
Gen. Jesus Zacha
Capt. James Proletarius Thompson

Quite possibly the most autistic larping I have ever seen. Claim people need to train militarily, yet their leadership can't even abbreviate their "ranks" properly. Fucking complete spastics.

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

Those digits.

If we can't slap you with our wood, we're going to fist you. It's going to happen.

Yeah this is joke. Pretty funny.

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

They are actually trying to train them to try and fight back and not be lead to slaughter.

This is what happens to men that don't know how to fight....

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

dinner

Boar meat is full of worms a lot of the time, I wouldn't go near it.

Christopher White
Christopher White

It's true! They're going to learn multiple languages, get airborne training, and use every weapon on the planet.

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

That sounds like the perfect job.

Levi Price
Levi Price

They sure are 'special'

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

Great plan at first glance, only you forgot the part where you retroactively erase the ones who went having told everyone they knew what they were going to do and when and where.

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

Implying right wing recruitment g asnt been gappening
White supremacy groups started resurfacing about two years before trump got elected.
This is just anti-fa stepping p tactics.

You guys got them, you straight up out memed them.
But now that the gauntlet has been thrown in these berkley protests, anti-fa is realizing they need to change tactics.

The fact you guys want to get pre-emptive with th i s stuff only serves how much you let your lives be cobtrolled by fear.

Weather you like it or not you are all cowards.

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

google.ca/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/03/30/free-speech-bus-rolls-into-boston-greeted-protests/ujfRVB33mfeNez6P0rvlLL/amp.html#ampshare=http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/03/30/free-speech-bus-rolls-into-boston-greeted-protests/ujfRVB33mfeNez6P0rvlLL/story.html

It's "controversial" to state obvious biological facts in the current year.

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

Shooting things down under is far more difficult than many realize...

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

They're trying very hard to be real terroris- I mean, "FREEDOM FIGHTERS" aren't they? I mean, chucking bombs at random people and calling everyone Nazis? Seems like a real rational and objectively good thing to do. Really keeping the peace and maintaining order etc...

Whoever enables these fucks deserves jail time along with them. This goes for the Mayor of Berkeley and anyone else.

Landon Price
Landon Price

I've heard some rumors on other unspicified boards that we are gonna have a few of our own boys infiltrating them. That shit is a honeypot for all sorts of stuff. Free training too. Fun times ahead!

Hunter White
Hunter White

You aint shit by yourself either.

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

Why was he shaking so much he's like in his twenties yet he seems to have some form of Parkinson's

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

This is a satire page fuckwads

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

So why dont we just spread a rumor that Alt right under cover agents are going to infiltrate their training to learn there tactics.

Or better yet, the FBI.

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

Oh shit.. Anti-fa Cbus.. you guys gotta check out that shit.. "Comrade Dragonlord" will have you dying from laughter

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

A mob attacking a 15 year old, and sucker punching everyone else in that picture, makes Antifa Snowflakes tough?

You are one serious pussy.

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

First time a former ranger hears problematic or intersectionalism/micro-agression, expecting any sort of training to be completed by these people without prior service going apeshit on them?

Most prior service that shill useless information for shekels weren't great soldiers so to speak but Id imagine most would turn a gun on a commie the first time they got a speech about rifles inherit racism or muh ptsd from a patriarchal society.

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

Their only real tactic is attacking while wearing a mask. Even Berkeley cracked own on that and they were no shows at the speech.

Once a few got doxxed, especially those masked up, they rethought their whole lifestyle and now don't want to show up.

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

this really. As a matter of fact, you just need to bend some of the militia-movement memes about infiltrators to make it work.

This is something the right should already have plenty of "ghost stories" about...

Jace James
Jace James

They still don't get that a keyboard warrior isn't a bad thing. An idea and the ability to spread that idea holds more power than any soldier could hope to wield. It's why Pol has become such a monster. Let them go out and fight pretend battles the true warriors are right here spreading memes.

Asher Green
Asher Green

Lets just hope these leftards forget to set up a counter espionage group.

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

MAJOR TAKEDOWN of BERKELEY ANTIFA COMING!!!!!

From The Berkeley Police Department:

"We are still asking for your videos and photographs of those who may have committed crimes during the event.......For those of you who have already shared photographs and video from the event, we are grateful for your assistance."

It's not just gonna be Bike Lock Guy.

local.nixle.com/alert/5939005/?sub_id=3127797

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

We've either redpilled some or they're just a minority, but some ANTIFA are actually against gun control.

Of course it doesn't matter when most are in the most liberal cities and states.

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

i imagine an entire army of wimp low. trained wrong as a joke.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

if thats not a honey pot idk what is lol

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

It's worse than I thought.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

this really. As a matter of fact, you just need to bend some of the militia-movement memes about infiltrators to make it work.

Damn right. Or just revive the memes from the hippie days.

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

We are still asking for your videos and photographs of those who may have committed crimes during the event.......

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

god she got ugly

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

going to be reservist for the CAF
We get 8 week basic and even I know that's too short. I know for a fact these guys will learn next to nothing beyond theory and maybe how-to, they will kill each other in a real "urban warfare" situation because they will be full of anxiety and lack all of the necessary discipline.

This is going to be a fucking wreck.

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

I think it was a few dozen facing felony charges from the Inauguration protest with up to 100 arrested with other charges. They're facing up to ten years and huge fines and others are freaking out over it.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

Already doing this, already sowing the seeds of disinfo. Or am I? Is it disinfo or is it the truth? Well punk?

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

I know alot of alt righter that are distancing themselves once they got outed too.

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

Our faces got smashed in and we got rekt.
Must mean we won.

Are we the new Trudeau of cuckhold warfare?

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

uhg, i knew something was off. how did i not catch fucking James Proletarius, thats fucking great hahahaha

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

Thats the consensus among any one with training. We expect to seem them with weapons cradled at the level and one of them popping off a shot on accident center mass on his closest buddy

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

The thing is there are many already out in the open that don't care. Ask any ANTIFAgs why they have masks and they'll say it's because they don't want to be identified for the risk of messing up their life.

Though with many claiming every group is infiltrated, more should be done to investigate those outed.

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

panopticon

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

I'm a Trump man Schlomo, I just hate seeing our side get destroyed in these rallies, then read cucks post about how antifa are such wimps and sissies.

Sissies who fucking kick our ass.

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

The issue mostly arises because the Ranger School was initially setup to train the Korean Ranger Companies, which morphed (though not linearly) to the Vietnam LRPS units (also companies) which were attached to Division commands.

WWII was the last time there were Ranger Battalions, the Korean/Vietnam era Rangers were heavily tied to "Ranger School" because at the time it was basically their selection program.

After the Vietnam war, there were again no Ranger units in the US Military, but the school persisted. When the Ranger units were stood up as a Regiment in 1974, the direct tie to the Ranger School was severed, but the Ranger Regiments weren't quite the SOF unit they are today, more like shock troops.

After Eagle Claw is when these units (Ranger Regiment, Delta, DevGru, 160th, etc) became a more cohesive fighting unit.

The Ranger School nowadays is a tradition more than anything, but I wouldn't say it doesn't have its merits. There are many times a real world mission will be awful, and you can always look back and say "Well at least it's not as bad as Ranger School".

John Hughes
John Hughes

tfw I will never have great infantry training
Respek to you guys by the way, I want know all the good stuff but maybe one day. You guys do all the cool shit, even if it fucks joints up

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

Again, there is a huge difference between people showing up for a speech or to protest and those showing up to fight.

Do you want to see some of the Anaheim KKK rally pics?

How about Sacramento?

youtube.com/watch?v=4x4RytxmVwQ

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

they also use the masks as color coding. Red are for active participation in violence. Yellow is support and green is there to add enough bodies to the scene to hide the reds

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

This is comrade dragon someshit, posting videos to the colombus antifa page with a new ak-47 and the kid has no fucking clue about it. Not scared at all.

David Stewart
David Stewart

Says the keyboard cuckold.

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

I'm a Trump man
yeah, I am sure you are, faggot

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

Being attached to a Ranger unit does not make you a Ranger.
Being attached to a Green Beret unit does not make you a Green Beret.

To become apart of the 75th, you must first pass airborne school, then pass RASP, and depending on MOS possibly some follow up courses.

To become a Green Beret you must pass airborne school, then pass selection (SFAS) and then pass the SFQC which is where you'll really be learning, takes 6 months to a year for most MOS's, can take up to 2 years though.

Green Berets are trained in teaching anyone, not just local militias, they often train other countries military's and special forces. They are actually mainly specialized in organizing, and enacting guerrilla warfare (or UW as the government calls it), the training of other forces being a part of that.

David Brown
David Brown

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Blake White
Blake White

Yup.. he is so fucking gun newb it's scary.

David Clark
David Clark

Yes. Please find out.

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

So that being said, if they REALLY did have a Green Beret leading them, that would be scary.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

people who say comrade should be beaten for being cringy autists
we are also organizing a black cock b-block
can't even stop thinking of it can they

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

You can't be attached to a Ranger unit anyway, not in the ways he mentioned. When you're attached, it's generally overseas, and while the regular Army usually authorizes said attachments to wear the deployment patch of the higher command, the 75th Ranger Regiment never does this.

That said, there are honorary Rangers from people who are attached to the 75th, but this is a case by case basis. Brian Mast (now a Congressman) is one such individual.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

I'm A Trump man, trying to warn our side, not to let (his guard down) and let this happen to them too, by misunderestimating our enemy, you are a faggot jew insulting someone on your side.

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

I know where their training ground is.

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

I'm thinking about sell them a crate of Moist Nugget to training ground anonymously and then report it to FBI/ATF then they will raid into that place and turn into WACO 2.0.

I have 5 crates of Nugget rifles up at my hunting cabin.

Should i do that?

William Rogers
William Rogers

will they have dogs?
if not the ATF won't show

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

kek'd
if we aren't gonna slap you with out wood we're gonna fist you

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

Do it

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

No, because the FBI is on their side, and they will just target you for selling guns illegally if you tried such a stunt.

The whole "John Brown gun club" is an obvious CIA project, complete with diverse meme warriors with zany (fake) names. Signature agency operation.

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

With that file name?
Sure you are, Schlomo. We're wise to your ways.

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

All they really need to do is take away you meme-faggots internet connection though and you're done.

It appears they're using Sun Tzu instead of the "power of kek" and memes. Hmm, I wonder who will win this...

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

You really are a shitty, lazy troll posting the same pictures of two or three people who were attacked, at different angles and times no less.

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

shit you are right.

It would be excellent honeypot.

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

The Spanish Republicans were like that, but Franco and the army was far superior, so we kicked their ass and made them pay for almost 30 years

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

Another person sucker-punched out of nowhere by antifa

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

so you're saying there is a chance of RWDS

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

Columbus, Ohio
You dont fucking say.....
We'll see about that

Christopher King
Christopher King

This pleases my genitals

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

And this is why they need to change their tactics.

Pacifist gueilla tactics,
Choatic randomized peaceful carpet protest bombings.

These people dont want to fight with violence, they feel rhey have to becuase they don't know any better.

Alot of this shows that theres ideologues on the left than the right that ives you reason to justify your anger, but have done nothing to refine it and shape it. Its just there leaving many on the left screaming and acting like babies.

Just like how the right wing justifies hate, but say to work on preparing for the race war.
But the right has its cry babies too.

William Long
William Long

Tovarish
Komerade
Cumrag.

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

Similar upbringing. If the extreme left really want to take it to this and it falls on our hands to paint the ground red let it be so. These college trust fund commies will not stand a chance.

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

Those are actually Iraqi cops.

ANA are no better, though.

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Look up James Proletarius Thompson. First google hit is his facebook page. This is a joke.
Either not real, or someones just trying to make some money off the idiots.
Anyone familiar knows real training is expensive as fuck, and there is no way to take shitbags like the average antifa and train them to be killers. Its not real

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

These people dont want to fight with violence, they feel rhey have to becuase they don't know any better.

Once a few got doxxed and saw the hundreds of others in that collage, they got the idea to try the same. I only saw one person actually post about taking pictures and haven't seen anything come of it.

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

At least I fucking post them you keyboard coward. Uncountable Trump fans have been bashed by the left, you obviously don't give a shit what happens to "your side"

Pure coincidence I'm sure.

This mindset is amazing.

We are getting fucking destroyed.
But the other side doesn't play fair so we win!!

This is legit Trudeau level cuckholdry.

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

Requires 3 different calibers in different amounts in order to be fully loaded.
Is this gun the worlds worst logistical nightmare?

Also, don't you love how far Germany has come?

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

I have a green beret and It's nothing special in the Norwegian army. What does it mean to have a green beret in the U.S?

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

He definitely wasn't a Captain.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

This poor fuck is a street heroin addict that Antifa paid $1000 to "fight" at the UW Milo thing.

So he took the cash and shot up and took his hunting knife and brass knocks and went ape shit on the Asian. The Asian guy pulled his gun and shot the poor fuck in the guts.

Just a tool of Antifa...

That's how communists work it.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

My bad, description reads Scandinavia.

About what I expected of them, actually.

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

Is this gun the worlds worst logistical nightmare?

I think it's beautiful.

Requires 3 different calibers in different amounts in order to be fully loaded.

For when you are hunting three types of animals simultaneously.

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

Wasn't it thousands of US trained Iraqis that fled Mosul when ISIS showed up by the hundreds?

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

im not worried. its guaranteed to be so mismanaged that it will just break apart.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

**sips kool-aid**

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

looks like someone trolling antifa supporters for donations

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

a militia and some exmilitary goons are supposedly going to train retarded communist domestic terrorists who have only been assaulting random innocent people

does this even make any sense?

lol this better be a honeypot where they lure these faggots out into the woods and beat the shit out of them

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

Do these cunts know how many times I've watched Indiana jones? I know how to throw a punch

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

I'm sure /pol will have a blast finding this 125 acres of land.

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

next it'll be over 300 confirmed kills
post your face when the memes become real

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

dude's a software engineer, user
I think he was a bastard who deserved what he got too, but at least stick to the facts

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

our land

Buy I thought property was theft...

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

Same. I got one thing to say: the south (and that supersedes geography - the south is a state of mind) won't fall this time around.

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

He just needs some peers to help steer him out of the shit pile he turned himself into. I doubt he is a bad guy other than his appearance. There is a lot in this world to make you just let yourself go and not care.

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

At least I fucking post them.
Yeah. Your cherries.

This is legit Trudeau level cuckoldry.
These events are extreme circustances where antifa is able to cause a riot and isolate someone in a 1v10 situation.

They aren't common to begin with, but they do provide adequate reason for retaliation, thus

But you're going to just ignore that because it doesn't help you pretend we're losing.

Fuck off antifa shill. The only reason you're not on a the noose list is because we're saving you for the helicopter.

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

1. That was a child.
2. Some Antifa faggot got fucking CAPPED at the same event. CAPPED. As in, "shot in his fucking cunt" and the shooter's not being charged.

Eat shit and die, faggot. You went from hazing Trump voters in 2015 and 2016 to getting the shit kicked out of you on your own turf and even shot without consequence in 2017. 2018 I bet sees you faggots getting disappeared under the PATRIOT Act.

Go ahead and keep testing this society. See what happens.

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

We had a saying when I was in: "You know just enough to get your ass kicked"

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

dude's a software engineer, user
I think he was a bastard who deserved what he got too, but at least stick to the facts

He was once a software engineer, before he got addicted. Never take opioids....
They guy on the left is and actual communist sympathizing doctor and the next woman from the left is real ER nurse. The far right woman with the carbuncles or whatever is his wife/gf/whatever.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

It was.

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

trained to the level of special forces
Lt. Gen. Mari Stepho Swinney
Gen. Jesus Zacha
Capt. James Proletarius Thompson
You've been trolled again guys

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

You're getting warmer, jews in government are always on the look out for white malitias to spring. Jews are working 24/7/365 days of the year to genocide whites, keep that in mind. They will not allow you, whit person , to defend themselves.

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

Can we just kick Canada out and unite the anglosphere?

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

Yeah, it's called the army

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

I'm stationed at one of our NTC's and I deal with Green Berets and Tier One dudes all the time.
They would never even bother talking to these faggots.

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

Here is a clip of "special forces" teaching a communist how to use civilian incendiary munitions....

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

You know obongo has some loyal cucks willing to do this. Maybe he is black

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

Do you not sometimes think that this is all like watching autistic children in a sandbox punching each other and screeching because one kid knocked down the others sandcastle and the people with actual power are like the adults who sit around the park on their phones occasionally looking up and laughing at the retarded kids because they don't give a shit and it doesn't affect them whatsoever

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

Thats the moment those parents find out that their kids have downloaded weapon specs, learned to use a machine shop and have a small arsenal buried in the sand.

Everyone laughs at Sup Forums right up until Sup Forums does something.. then everyone get silent and you can hear one person say "oh my gawd"

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

Your God, can't even imagine our power levels...

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

I should find out who the jocks you go to school with are and tell them not to go in tomorrow

John Brooks
John Brooks

THEY CALL US, DIAMOND FROGS

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

Been out of school a long.. long time. I was one of those jocks and half of the rest of them were my cousins.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit