Antifa are receiving military training

Uh oh. Whatever will we better watch out, boys. They have an ex green beret and an ex army ranger training them!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q5Gh9jm3LOA
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have over 500 hours in Arma 2, I think I'll be fine thank you very much

>trained to the level of special forces

well the right only has a narrow, 50 year head start on this sort of thing.

oh ya well i have 300 confirmed kills op

>Proletarius Thompson

I'm imagining Shaft with a commie beret

None of these college kids will ever be more than a keyboard warrior

Fucking DAPL faggots. Why are the Indians so cucked when it comes to leftist shit? I remember sweethearts like RATM advocating for people like Leonard Peltier and we tried to help in Amnesty International group in school. I was a member of the YCL (Young Communist League) briefly in my edgier days but never did anything but they always harped on this shit too.

>tell antifa that you're gonna train them for guerilla warfare on the land you secured
>they all arrive
>gate them off and massacre them
>no survivors to tell them what happened
>repeat

I have lived in Kentucky my entire life. I have used a rifle since I was 5, I can hunt, fish, trap, skin. I have mild tracking skills. And I was raised by a 1st lt. who was in the 69th Armor in Vietnam.

Most of us were either in the military or raised by people who were.

All we have to do is gather, then organize and they are fucked.

what is waco for 100 dollars

>They have an ex green beret and an ex army ranger training them!

Well the Green Beret can stop calling himself that and the Ranger better throw his tab into the fucking river for siding with commies

>6 days
>muh special forces
kek

I grew up in Chicago which is more dangerous then the war in Iraq was. Think I developed survival skills in the urban jungle environment and will be just fine.

NOT A DRILL, NOT A DRILL,

LEAKED FOOTAGE OF ANTIFA MILLITARY TRAINING

THEY HAVE HAND GUNS GUYS

youtu.be/Q5Gh9jm3LOA

>special forces
special as in Trisomy 18?

>antifa becomes communist guerrilla
>20 years of civil war, terrorists attacks, car bombs
>military decides to take them down, total urban warfare
>antifa calls for peace negotiations to stop the war
>fuck peace, they need to die, total leftist massacre
>UN sanctions US for crimes against humanity
>fuck UN, fuck you all

>day 1
physical education
>day 2
introduction to cardio
>day 3
introduction to your weapon
>day 4
how to aim
>day 5
introduction to a side arm
>day 6
how to survive now that you have seized the mean of production

Shit doesn't even have to happen, we can kill this baby in the crib right now if we find out who these "instructors" are

Milfags have an extensive social network and once they find out that one of their own is training commies, they'll have an autistic fit that will shake the earth

This is of course assuming that these instructors are even real military

>I was totally a Delta Force Green Seal Beret Spetsnaz Controller dude, train ya for $1488

That's disgusting to know ex elite military are training communists. Those guys are a disgrace. I've received training from ex special forces guys due to my work as a bodyguard. An the ones I've met have been stand up guys and very patriotic individuals whom love the constitution. I hope this is fake. I myself am no were near as good as an actual elite military guy; but its gonna take these limp wrist commies longer then a weekend of training to fully grasp what ever concepts they plan on teaching.

I don't know about green berets and rangers but if they are as skilled as marines in hand to hand combat I think there isn't much to fear.

>00:30
>we are organizing a black cock----block
omg plz be troll
Freudian cuck slip

>we can kill this baby in the crib right now if we find out who these "instructors" are

This is the truth, let's get onto it

>freudian slip of black "cock"
But we already knew they did this.

They're probably niggers or cartel spics.

what a blatant honey pot, but it should snare quite a few of these idiots.

I'm fat and too blackpilled to stop drinking and get in shape

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

Lets find out and expose them to those Veteran social media pages

Those crazy fuckers will dox you and ruin your fucking life

this fuckin' guy.... I should share this to all the antifa pages I follow for funsies.

pleb I have over 800 and 400 in arma 3 not to mention 200 red orchestra hours

have a hard time believing a green beret and ranger would be on the side of antifa

I'm down for that; but i would just like to know if this is 100% fact before I name drop. If its B.S. I'd hate to ruin anyone's credibility.

Unless they literally want to become terrorists, isn't this bad? Isn't their point to get rid of nazis? That's not how you do it

i should have written "nazis"*

>Military training
>For libtards who have never lifted a finger in their lives and never shot a gun
>IN A WEEK

Oh man Im laffin.
They won't even go out to vote, you expect them to form a militia?

If worst comes to worst, we got your back burger fags

>red orchestra
oh no, guys it's all over this guy is elite

This
>As much as we thrive on chaos and interesting shit happening, it would still be in everyone's interest to try and stop this before there are bodies in the streets.

>implying it's not the federal government funding this

Your ever notice how great the federal government is at stamping out any sense of white unity or white nationalism? Yet they can't seem to stop an obvious terror group from receiving military training and posting about it on Facebook.

Hmm really makes you think

>being trained by a woman

That's true, I have a feeling that these antifags are lying about having vetfags training them to look like they mean business

You know how lefties are

My job forces me to shoot a gun and LARP like I'm special forces once a year or so, I think I'm good.

some guy with a green colored beret and a skyrim ranger are the trainers

Fascist / antifascist
The goys are at it again.
Good luck everyone in this thread
>Picture Related

Any fool can buy a beret and a flash. And faggot can buy a tab or scroll. None of these Reds are going to ask to see Jakuonius Jackson's DD-214, because if they did, they'd see he served as a janitor for 3 years before popping hot for weed.

There's a huge distance between antifa faggots *wanting* to get military training and actually going through with it and putting in the hard work

The majority of them are lazy and this won't work. Historically, communists have only ever succeeded at anything by using subversion and feminine-like manipulation

Which just goes to show you the government is probably propping them up

Calling it now. This whole thing is a government sting operation to get the most hardcore members in one place.

i go out with my mates and hunt feral pigs every now and then, which probably gives me more combat experience than all of antifa

So this is what they have in common with their Muslim allies...

Wow I have never seen a young Steve Buscemi before

TRUMPFAGS BTFO!!!!!!

And the military has more training whats your point

>They have an ex green beret and an ex army ranger training them!

I never understood how this helps. I mean, Allah, police and military use clips from Collateral and Heat for techniques. How come someone can't study then practice those techniques or any other for hours and learn?

I'm mocking them

>daisy bb pistol.
>shaking uncontrollably in fear
>holding with both hands
please be a joke.

God I hope they do this. If they start it, then it will be harder for the Kike media to spin it when the right-wing groups, family men from the mid-west, respond. How I want to whip every nigger, commie and subhuman from my country for God and country. (In Faggot Canada land on business)

Great, can't wait for them to try and start a gun fight with III%ers using their hi point carbines.

> property is theft
> our land

>what is the German Revolution of 1918

Wow it's almost as if they are trying to repeat history and use it as a playbook

Feral hogs = based

even in wartime when you need swingin dicks military training is atleast 6 weeks

This has to be a troll.

>we can kill this baby in the crib right now if we find out who these "instructors" are

Why bother? If 4channers can ping these idiots this easily, they're already on multiple watchlists and are already getting infiltrated by FBI agents.
Anti-fa trying to form some sort of half-arsed para-military or terrorist group is great news for normal people in your country, because it means that the government will have to get involved with them and it'll promote right wing militia recruitment and raise awareness among the normies that anti-fa are actually just militant commies.

Does the right wing have places to train like this?

pretty much, except just with a few lever action shotties and a lot more profanity.

>Shaft
Shut yo mouth!

it's obviously satire you fucking idiot how dumb are you

>Day one
Complain about how shitty the grounds are
>Day two
Complain about how shitty the food and bedrooms are
>Day three
Argue about whos in charge
>Day four
Shoot at cardboard hitlers and pepes
>Day five
Argue again about whos really in charge
>Day six
Take selfies and pictures for social media accounts
>Get home
Go on computer and complain about the whole thing and bitch about the instructors not paying special attention to you

Ftfy

TONS... Almost all militias are rightwing and they have been training people forever now.

I'm not trained, but I doubt a week will help much.

Not to mention most don't like guns or are in cities and states with gun control.

Once again, you idiots are under the assumption that the government isnt the one doing this. Don't you find it a little odd this all started during Obamas 2nd term? And we've become increasingly Marxist since the 50s.

Don't you think if the federal government was interested in destroying Marxism that they would have done so by now? Look to the demographics and media for your answer, they are in collusion with one another.

it's called the united states army

No biggie. Just infiltrate and dox them. They aint shit by themselves.

>power isn't what you have but what your enemies think you have
Pretty sure their bluffing

I wonder how many days before those two saps realize these antifa niggers are hopeless and give up.

I'm all for the extreme left hastening their self-destruction

You forgot all the Starbucks breaks and the day they will spend buying all-black designer combat cloths at the mall.

What the fuck, I just watched this shitty video.
I thought they might be doing push ups, or practicing holding firearms, but this fucking faggot accidentally shoots his fucking "gun" at the camera, almost trips himself when he's showing off his "hand to hand skills", and is out of breath the entire video.

Is this a fucking parody or something, I thought you guys calling them LARPing faggots was tongue in cheek, but I honestly expected him to start talking about how he's a level 5 wizard throwing around foam "fireballs".

this is a troll. it's almost one long dick joke. which group put it together? Sup Forums or reddit?

Yeah, the military

Hilarious. I bet the military guys are going to laugh to the bank after making these kids crawl through piss and mud and gaining literally zero real world skills.

this. might as well shoot yourself now

If antifa is supposed to be some evil government plot to usher in an era of communism, then I don't know why anyone is afraid of the government, because they're laughably incompetent.

Massively ineffective flailing of a stick. Could easily disarm him by aiming for his right hand. His stance leaves his body open to strikes. If he had any real hand to hand training he would know how bad his stance is.

As for the gun which is clearly an airsoft gun. He was shaking just trying to aim it to a camera. He would have troubles with aim. His use is so bad you can hear where he accidentally shots his gun in the video.

Let slip the dogs of war.

C-Can I go hog hunting with you?

Praise Kek.

Jeez, I never thought we'd find a worst pest than wild hogs, but Antifa went and proved me wrong.

This. The militia post sure smells like a honeypot. It would be great if it were a troll camp where the Trustafarian antifas were taught the worst guerrilla techniques on purpose.

Yeah that's why we're all going to be minorities in our own countries soon

>Lol they're like so incompetent hahahaha communism isn't being pushed haha cmon bro
Kys

So why dont we just spread a rumor that Alt right under cover agents are going to infiltrate their training to learn there tactics.
they'll be super paranoid of each other and it will waste a lot of there time trying to figure out who it could be.

lol what a frumpy looking guy

The feds won't touch antifa. It's safe. See you guys there! Kill all the white people!

>Ex Green Beret and Ex Ranger

No, they found two faggots practicing stolen valor.

The kind of communists you need to worry about in a fight are the ones like the Vietcong who grew up fucking around in the jungle catching rats for dinner.

These are Berkeley students who've never worked a day in their lives and the only "adversity" they've ever faced is the byproduct of their own personality disorders.

We'll definitely need you to show us some of your shitposting secrets.