WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

I WANT FUCKING OFF THIS RIDE

Whyyyyyyyy

I hope you're ready to join us in hell, Ukraine

WTF? Niggers in traditioanl dresses? What hapen to Ukraine in last years?

get out of your country, Dasha.

Cultural Appropriation!!!!!

please make it stop.

Nearly complete Jewish domination of government

Kiev is their capitol, they have been having gay pride parades there, they tried having a gay pride parade in Lviv but right sector said they would run them over with tanks and of course this shit wouldn't fly in the east.

They have divided the country in half and have conquered it, we need help

based Jamalushkja ethnic russians

My wife is Ukrainian. Was really weird to see the kaffirs hanging out at a fried chicken fast food joint last time I was there.

If you want to see what will happen within a couple of generations of letting them in, come for a visit to South Africa.

You can't live next to stone age barbarians.

WE

Shit, sorry to hear. I always liked you guys, mainly from my time in Medieval total war.

WE WUZ EASTERN UKRAINGIANZ

Yanukovych was bad. Jews are much, much worse. I really feel sorry for the people in Ukraine.

You guys should have just joined Russia.

Aligning with the EU during its apocalypse was a bad idea

Wtf Taras, didnt you always wanted to become true Europe?

Right Sector coup when?

Serious question - whoever is doing this shit clearly has complete control over every Western and European government. This is a very clearly coordinated effort

>stone age barbarians
>lets country be run over by them
>then marries a mail order bride to kill own race

either ugly, rich and fat or just retarded.
which one Van der Willis?

here we go

There are a whole bunch of sites with names that usually begin with the name of a country and end in the word "post'' yet they all post in English, and all push the same propaganda just in regards to whatever country or city that's in their name.

You should have let Russia invade the rest of your country.

There is only one international clique which cares nothing of borders and culture, because it had none of its own.

That is the point that needs to be discussed.

But we all know how it happens.

Jews are a 5th column in every Western country.

They are tight-nit, do not assimilate or even socialize with non-jews, and the %1 of Elites in the West are majority Jews--they have vast financial resources.

They all work together to slowly take over behind the scenes, while financing politicians who will push their agenda until they reach a threshold of control and can do things like Trans Rights and boating niggers across the Mediterranean without people even speaking against it.

Hey look, it's a Gupta!

>clearly has complete control over every Western and European government.
Why else do you think that we are all going to become a minority in our nations all at the same time? It's clearly planned. They seem to have trouble in Eastern Europe though, thanks to the Iron Curtain.

Well done, niggers.

Now perish. Get negrified by the jewish West and we will punish you from the East.

Taking in usless Africans is the most European thing to do

It's MR. Gupta to you, Van De Cuck. I own your land.

ukrainians dont even know how to be eastern european properly

Wrong m8.
Almost all Eastern European capital cities have faggots dwelling somewhere.
Nobody's safe from this plague.

Isn't Russia on the downwards spiral too?

15% of your country is Muslim and growing, soon the average Russian will be a ethnically Asian Muslim

this is the true price of freedoms :DDDDd

Fuck off back to your Saxonworld shebeen, you useless yellow poes.

I would greatly appreciate if Russkies threw (((Edelstein))) down the well and stop threatening run us over with tanks and Grad missiles.

you asked for this xoxol

Getting jewed by the Russian Jews is no different than getting jewed by Western Jews. You're a fool if you think Ukraine would have been better off without the revolution.

Joining Russia is certain death. Aligning with EU is just probable death.

Everyone needs to shut up and recognize that this is not the doing of the native Ukranians.

What happened to them is what has been happening in all of our countries, and we need to come together to support each other while the Jews (who only number 112-15 million) try to genocide all of us.

all of this is a result of American culture and America's efforts to integrate their nigger population after slavery and the 1960s movements. It's all a reflection of America and American culture and American problems - all of it.

>Hohol's
>Accepting diversity
They are not areal country and are currently chimping out over Russians + neo-nazis are rampant like in other eastern European countries. Diversitycuckolds should watch their backs unless they want to end up on the Donetsk battlefield tied up and hanging from a tree.

So far Polan is in both EU and NATO, it's getting Jewed all the time but with coordinated effort, it is possible to outjew both Eastern and Western Jews while claiming the Euroshekels.

Are they finally starting to blue pill the post-Soviet countries?

You deserve this for abandoning your Russian blood brothers, in order to prostitute yourselves to the (((EU))), you Ukrainian piece of shit.

>jewish control of the government is a surprise after EuroMaidan

>Everyone needs to shut up and recognize that this is not the doing of the native Ukranians.
the "revolution" that allowed all of this to happen was, western politicians may have egged them on but ukrainians were the ones who did it

>yellow poes

my fucking sides

Our Muslims are not the blasian type, they're whiter than Mediterranians, and almost as white as ethnic French or British. The communities are segregated nicely too, that helps.

>Ukrainians were the ones who did it
They fucking bused cucks in from all over the world, George soros funded it ffs

>we can't even oppress the rights of gays!
you deserve to be in a shithole

Juden spotted

where's this guy when you need em

Then what are they doing at Stavropol then?
And how do their treat recruits in your army? Internet is full of shaving cream covered "Dagestan" Russian recruits and muzzie NCOs making fun of them (or beating them to shit).
>inb4 Armenian mafia in Stavropol

Even Tajiks and Tartars are a step up from literal african niggers.

You clearly haven't met a Tajik then.
They're like those wetbacks from MS-13

ёбaнный в poт

who would have ever thought that the key word in European Union, is (((union)))

no they're not
they're just as violent as niggers, but are also radically religious and not as dumb, which makes them worse
why is being not dumb bad? because they use their wits for evil

>Everyone needs to shut up and recognize that this is not the doing of the native Ukranians

Rich coming from the Jewish military vassal that caused all this in the first place

>let george soros take your country because of muh evil russia
>complain when it gets flooded with niggers

kys

Tajiks are like little minions, they build stuff for cheap and send money back to their families. Pure gastarbeiters. They are nowhere near as bad as niggers.

If you want to find truly subhuman tribes in Russia it's Dagestanis and Chechens, these build nothing, do nothing and are very hostile.

Yeah. Gastarbeiters like Ravshan and Jumshud.
One of the biggest of organized groups trafficking drugs and Vietnamese "refugees" to our country.
When I have been in Moscow, there was a warning from local (a Russian Russian) taxi driver "Beware of Tajiks".

All our nations joined together to defeat Hitler in WW2. Everyone's nation helped set this into motion.

We can all come together to stop this.

We just need one nation to call out the Jews for what they are doing, then to allow white people to flood in from other countries to build up a resistance force.

Alot of nigerians go to Ukraine for cheap education, honestly Ukraine probably would be better under Russia at this point, a nigger is a nigger or so goes the saying but atleast Russians look white.

I just don't want you guys facing western problems before it's too late, pic semi-related..

The biggest threat to the Jew is publicity and ridicule. The Jews are hyper-sensitive about this because if you bombard them with facts, scientific evidence they just twist it and lie. When they're ridiculed and laughed at they enter typical "muh Shoah" mode and lose their brains.

you're right about the caucauses, but central asians are no different, maybe except for the buddhists, even though them too are historically very violent, just less prejudice

"The United States would be much better under Mexico at this point because they already occupy like half of the Southern States than letting a niggers into cheap public universities".

Do you realize how dumb it sounds?

>Everyone needs to shut up and recognize that this is not the doing of the native Ukranians.
Yet they were ones fighting to put yids in power, they fight for it still, all to spite evil katsap and kiss the boot of EU. Serves them right.

Majority of them are gasterbeiters. Tajiks are by far the worst Centrail Asian tribe, but comparing them to niggers is stupid. If you want to find a pure tribe-criminal ring, again it's Dagestanis and Chechens.

Why do you bother with Americans they are all anti-European nigger lovers

Congolese are true ukrainians.

Yeah nah australia, he's right. The longer we all fight with eachother the more we get stabbed in the backs.

What Buddhists in 'stans nigga?
They're muzzie Ghegis Khan grand-kids who supply drugs the whole Eastern Europe.
Thank God they haven't mastered anything about the modern war since 1200s, or we will be don' goof'd.

For the ammount of shit posts coming from you guys.
Good.
Good.
And you belong to Russia.

From which region are you yourself? (I am not ЦPУ :)))))
Because in Sup Forums I meet Russians who are much nicer than some "supposed" ally countries like USA, Canada or Western Europe.

>(((Eurovision)))
Pretty sure the only way to win is with a Tranny or something even more Progressive. So good effort with those Khangz, but you've got a lot of catching up to do.

Hahhahah.

Why do you hate Putin again?

>making Slavs racist towards Blacks

They're digging their own grave

>there's no buddhists in kazahstan, buryatia, mongolia
yes there are
maybe not the majority in the stans, but are indeed central asians and maintain a significant enough of a presence to mention

Last I heard, The Ukraine is split into a cucked pro Liberal/Joonited snakes side. The other, is a Anti Liberal pro Russian faction. The latter needs to Ben Garrison the former.

That is not the full truth.

Their nation was usurped by Jews. Had they known the truth things would not have been the same.

If everyone in the West woke up and suddenly knew the truth about what is going on, the world would change in 1 day.

I cannot blame people for falling victim to social-engineering by the Jews--they are also the victim, even if they are also an aggressor

TL;DR Fuck Jews we are all in this together no matter what

Yup, russian soul is nice even if the behavior is brutish and western soul is often evil even if behavior is humble, it's the jewish influence. So you should pick your friends carefully. Tatar region, russian origin. Recently made renovation using tajik workforce, working ethic was flawless and the job was better than the money paid for it, i hope you see where my bias comes from..
))))))

Tajik bias :)))))))
Well, I drink to your health m8 (нa здapoвыe).
Wish you all the best

didn't know blacks in ukraine existed to be honest

>right sector said they would run them over with tanks
lol

A smattering of them exist in Slavic countries. When I was a student in Russia there were niggers from African countries, our post-Soviet education in a technological university was good and cheap and acknowledged by the western countries.