Peaceful Religion

Anons Is there religion thats really peaceful out there??Which religion do you think it is(If Any)??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CojRdFOQ-tg
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
qz.com/459422/how-indian-families-took-over-the-antwerp-diamond-trade-from-orthodox-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=nlBK02Yf_SY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Religions all need to go. Especially islam and christianity.

Traditional Catholicism, Its only hostile towards falsehood and the absence of good, because its truth and gud.

Buddhism is about not desiring anything, so theoretically you shouldn't want to defend yourself. That's cuck shit though. Peace and harmlessness are virtues for the weak trying to convince the strong not to destroy them.

That's the same philosophy as Islam's.

why so falsehoods like modernism liberalism and masonry can stay and cause chaos.. no matter what the belief is, until there is only one, they will always collide.

Traditional Catholicism needs to come back.

No, Islam deny the divinity of Christ as god, the blessed virgin Mary, and promotes Muhammad as some prophet from god.

Islam's an evil copycat of Christianity.

wrong.
buddhism is about understanding, accepting, and then overcoming suffering. it is even clearly instructed that it important to embrace desires before understanding how to let go.
it's not outright nihilism, it's about lightening the load of things you carry as you travel from day to day

Sikhs

We will need our bodies back for the final judgement, preserve if possible, and is that saint peters cross?

Polytheism doesn't cause holy wars. The (((one true god))) introduced that to Europe. People who even all believed in the same gods devoted themselves individually to one or two that were most important to them, and this was acceptable.

Jainism is quite peaceful. Most of them walk with a broom and sweep in front of their feet to avoid stepping on ants.

It cause many and many common wars.

Representing. Jehovah's Witnesses are the only major Christendom religion that has not participated in any major or minor war in the entire world. We did not participate in WW1 and we got imprisoned for it. We did not participate in WWII and were imprisoned in the Holocaust in Germany and in the US for refusing to participate in neither. In Germany thousands died in the concentration camps for refusal to salute Hitler. All we had to do was sign a form that said we renounce our religion and hail Hitler. We refused and were executed for it. We are imprisoned in the Middle East and South Korea for refusal of military service to this day. We were just currently banned in Russia for absolutely nothing. Like Christ, we were slandered and testified against by false witnesses. We were banned with complete innocents.

We refuse to join in protesting, politics, lobbying, and rioting. We stay as politically neutral as possible.

AMA

>Christianity

Western Civilization needs faggots like you to go. Especially Canadians. Degeneracy and nonsensical thinking is on the rise because of retards like you.

Christianity built the modern world from the ground up, you ungrateful ignorant brat.

Polytheism promotes Unholy wars, Satan introduced that to the universe, They worshiped demonic creators, who got btfo by Christ.

Is Hinduism peaceful, or are there war-like aspects to it as well?

Just the point of view I guess.

>Catholicism
>not a polytheistic religion

>Islam deny the divinity of Christ as god, the blessed virgin Mary,
>Islam's an evil copycat of Christianity.

You mean Catholicism

The only holy wars from Christianity were initiated as a response to muslin conquest, saving Europe and giving rise to the modern world.

You fucking retard.

That's Traditional catholic doctrine, not my view, but the holy trinity's.

No he mean Christianity.

It used to be. Like all religions it has become corrupted.

christianity can suck it

Except for the northern crusades. Try to not make sweeping claims when you don't know anything except what you've read on Sup Forums images.

That's not what I meant. Seeing the non-(insert religion) world as something to be conquered in order to bestow peace and truth upon them is just what the Muslims believe. They distinguish between the Dar al-Islam (house of Islam/peace) and the Dar al-harb (House of war), the latter being the entire non-Islamic world, the implication being that this is where they will bring war (for peace's sake, to purify or subjugate the infidels). Christendom is the Catholic dar al-Islam. I don't know if they have an equivalent term for the Dar al-harb.
They're both lying cancer. War is about self interest and self defense, abd there's nothing wrong with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=CojRdFOQ-tg

Watch this, pretty good.

About Natural Law, 'Dharma'. Anti-Abrahamic religions.

This guy knows his shit.

>Sikhs
lol
Harjit Singh Sajjan is a Canadian Liberal politician, the current Minister of National Defence

Kekism is the only true and peace religion

Christianity is the reason you have a country and a computer to post on, you pretentious little bitch.

Christianity is why you aren't a goat farming nigger with an IQ of 70.

Christianity is so much more than you deserve, you fucking faggot.

I was talking about the cross.

Christianity isn't Catholicism and Catholicism isn't Christianity. It is the combined pagan Roman Empire religions with Helenistic Greek Philosophy with Christian themes.

The major teachings of the RCC are not in the Bible. There is no Pope in the Bible. Peter is not and was never a Pope. Mary was not "sinless" and a virgin. Jesus of Nazareth had half-siblings. The Trinity is not Biblical. It is the Helenistic Greek Philosophy and Pagan religions doctrine of the Roman Empire.

Everyone hates them but honestly, Jehovah's Witnesses are a legit religion of peace.

>Protestant

Nice strawman. Non-denominational churches are the exact opposite of that graphic.

The Christians just retconned the gods as demons. Fighting for Jewgod doesn't make your war any more or less legitimate than honest wars about territory, resources, and preservation
It's one! It's three! It's one! Muh sterious ways.
Tell that to the Irish.

The LaVeyan Satanists seem to be having something going on in terms of just letting everyone do what they please and leave each other alone.
Of course, they have the problem of labeling themselves as Satanists to make everyone uncomfortable, which makes it hard to like them.
They also have a problem with liberal dumbasses on tumblr who read like 3 sentences about the religion and think they're okay to harass Christians because "muh Satanism is morally superior hurr hurr". They really hate it when people do that apparently

The worlds conquered by polytheism/heresy and paganism, what are u talking about..

Its either the good guys spanking the evil guys, or the Evil guys spanking the good guys.
Peace comes when everyone believes Christianity because the other leads to hell.

k.

It's just LARPy atheist libertarians. LaVey (not his real name) is a bigger kike than the god he hates.

I know more than you on the subject, I guarantee you that, you retard.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Try not to project your ignorance on people more informed than you. You're embarrassing yourself.

>Witnesses
I have yet to hear of any other religion whose members, all of them, will not participate in any military actions.

Tell that to Palestinians

Thank you. I'm glad others can recognize that.

It's my guys and their guys. That's the essence of community. If someone attacks your people, being "evil" to them is what you need to do to be "good" to your family.

forgot someone

This. Even Christopher Hitchens spoke well of Jains.

try again

Many Jains have served the armed forces from ancient time. History also confirms that even Jain women have worked as soldiers and Generals. The one of the greatest women warriors of India was Queen Abbakka, who was a Jain. In this new era, this tradition of joining police and armed forces for Jain women is still alive. There is a small village called Dudhgaon, Near Sangli in Maharshtra. This village is situated on the bank of river Varana. The village is know as a Jain village, as majority of the people here are Jains. 100% literacy and a great tradition of joining Maharashtra Police and Indian Armed Forces are seen here. Amruta Kole, a Jain girl from this village joined Indian Army as 2nd Lieutenant, and now she is a Captain. She is daughter of Mr. Balasaheb Kole, a Bank Officer. Amruta joined Indian Army through Service Selection Board. Now she is working in Army Air Defense Section. This section works for stopping enemy's attack from Air. She was declared MT Tejswini in 2008 by Maharashtra Times, a leading Newspaper of Maharashtra. She wants to encourage women from rural area to Join Armed Forces. Amruta's story is inspiring for all Jains and all women. This prestigious award is offered to the women who are working in other than traditional way of career.

At least post the original.

>Christianity built the modern world from the ground up, you ungrateful ignorant brat.
>Being THIS cuck
Good go- I mean, Good Christian.

Is that you in the pic?
And I just realized that my id is jw. lol

i see your flag but i want to post the img

>Anons Is there religion thats really peaceful out there??Which religion do you think it is(If Any)??

All were created by man.
All were fouled by man.

Go read a science book.

>Thank you. I'm glad others can recognize that.
Others can, but don't want to.

Science books don't talk about religion, atheism militancy does.

Wrong

Everything came from god, god created Adam and eve, Adam had infused knowledge from god, knowing only good. Eve driven by curiosity and lies went out of her way to commit something she didn't know, evil.. same with Adam.. Going out of your way to commit evil when all you know is good, is a very very serious crime..

Adam tells his latter generations about god, All their children knew there is a god, But chose to be evil, knowing there's a god and still choosing to be evil is why god flooded the world.. it was very evil of them to abandon god and mock Noah, when they knew for sure.

Noah told his children the truth, latter they built a tower to heaven as a challenge, god punished them with a language barrier, causing them to break apart and go their separate ways.. Slowly over the centuries each tribe developed their own deluded version of the Garden of Eden.. (That's where paganism comes from)

Fuck off with your cult. I was raised by witnesses and it fucked me over for life. Russia was right to ban you fuckers.

You are too weak for it, amish do the same but with a better way of living.

(((Christianity)))

"user, are you really going to ban us from your country too? I thought you were going to take us back to your place and study the Bible?"

tfw society crumbles around us and le rationalist society is still making snarky comments about Bush Jr and sniffing their own farts

((Masons))

This shit is maximum cringe-tier and I have never met any normal, functional people who belong to this cult. Memes aside, I genuinely think that Jehova's Witnesses are worse than Scientologists.

samefag here, this also includes Zionists, globalists.

Christians are the real Jews, These fake Jews are Satanists.

Zoroastrianism

>Jew

All you can do is call names, because you are retarded and incorrect. You are the epitome of a cuck, an immoral, unprincipled, hated, ignorant piece of subhuman garbage. Sitting behind your computer with your slimy fingers spreading falsehood, like the Pharisees and Sadducees before you.

Meanwhile, Christian's are out making the world a better place, as they always have from the beginning of the bloody grind to build Western Civilization.

Ah, I fell for the bait.
Nice LARP user, I should have known better.

Jainism is most non-violent in their doctrines. Sam Harris talks about them. They can't kill bugs or flies and go to great lengths to avoid it.

"Jainism is an ancient religion from India that teaches that the way to liberation and bliss is to live a life of harmlessness and renunciation. The aim of Jain life is to achieve liberation of the soul."

Rome was created by pagans and lost by Christians.

Unironically the Jews of India
qz.com/459422/how-indian-families-took-over-the-antwerp-diamond-trade-from-orthodox-jews/

>amish do the same but with a better way of living.

Actually no, Amish are breaking commandments in the Bible.

>(Proverbs 18:1) One isolating himself will seek [his own] selfish longing; against all practical wisdom he will break forth.

>(Romans 14:7) None of us, in fact, lives with regard to himself only, and no one dies with regard to himself only;

It is a sin to isolate yourself. It is an even bigger sin for a community to isolate itself. Ironically, Amish are closer to an actual cult than JW are just for doing this. One of the biggest indications of cultish behavior is isolation. JW don't isolate ourselves from society. We just refuse to participate in politics, social issues, religious customs and degeneracy of people around us for Biblical reasons.

approve

Amish isolate themselves, not one amish himself.
They live in society, spreed the word for those who seek, what is more near to the original traditional than this limit less evageliztion.

When are you guys going to ban Islam or do you only ban actual peaceful religions?

2 Corinthians 6:17
>Therefore, "Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you."

But bacteria is fine?

hypocrites. Also, every bite of food they eat could go to someone else. How do they justify the harm that their existence causes?

There are no peaceful religions because the non-peaceful ones wiped them out, which proves that peaceful religions are pointless.

They live with and provide for their families. Those quotes refer to an individual isolating himself.
this

>Christianity is the reason you have a country and a computer to post on, you pretentious little bitch.
>Christianity is why you aren't a goat farming nigger with an IQ of 70.
>Christianity is so much more than you deserve, you fucking faggot.
>Meanwhile, Christian's are out making the world a better place, as they always have from the beginning of the bloody grind to build Western Civilization.
Keep going my greatest goy.
(((Christianity))) is even a better way for mass control than nationalism, you're doing a great job user.

never
youtube.com/watch?v=nlBK02Yf_SY

When did Russia become Islam cucks?

When they conquered the Tatars.

They have a ceremony In which they starve themselves to death for the reason you put forward its the most revered form of death

Serious, are you ancap?

Same principle. Whether one or thousands stay in one tiny isolated location and keep to themselves is against scripture and Christ. Did Christ take his followers and isolate them far from all society? What was his commandment?

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

>(Matthew 28:19, 20) Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

>(Acts 1:8) but YOU will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon YOU, and YOU will be witnesses of me both in Jerusalem and in all Ju·de′a and Sa·mar′i·a and to the most distant part of the earth.”

>(Acts 5:42) And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.

>(Acts 20:20) while I did not hold back from telling YOU any of the things that were profitable nor from teaching YOU publicly and from house to house.

>Lost by German pagans and economic collapse from military overextension

FTFY. Tip harder faggot

It's ok. You're wrong. It's ok to be wrong.

The only one who suffers is you.

Islam is the religion of peace. Atheists are helping out clear Christianity from Western countries because even they know deep in heart that Islam is peaceful

Not a religion but this guy Eckhart Tolle really helped me to be really peaceful and not give a shit anymore and be somewhat happy most of the time.