White hate thread

Lets share our hate with this subhuman race.
Welcome:non-whites
Not welcome: sperm skinned neanderthals

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you realize that once white people stop being hated, you're next

Black -> White -> Brown

You should be against this

weakest bait I've seen in years

take your meds and try harder next time, abdul

SUBHUMANS BTFO

Fucking Turks, I love seeing PKK kill dumb subhuman Turks

>Says the third world dictatorship

Everyone wants to live with white people. No ones dying to get to your shit skinned country cockroach. Let that sink in next time your fucking your favorite goat.

sıkılmadın mı user kaçıncı oluyor bu?

Lol nice try getting sympathy from other shit skins, muslims are the most hated people around the world.

Are you forgetting where neanderthal originated?

HomoHAMMAD BE MAD

Lol roach angry he cant migrate and rape white women.

Whites committed genocide against: native americans, jews, japanese, koreans, vietnamese, iraqis, afghanis

You're outnumbered whitey. There are more black hair and brown eyed people than you alien mother fuckers.

Im a proud brown man of Latin and native american stock aka beaner, fuck whitey, currently the most passive cucked race, they dont realize that there will never be a day of the rake or rope the main stream will never wake up, trump is just a puppet a distraction for angry white men to jerk off about.

the white man era is over and now its our time

Im a proud brown man of Latin and native american stock aka beaner, fuck whitey, currently the most passive cucked race, they dont realize that there will never be a day of the rake or rope the main stream will never wake up, trump is just a puppet a distraction for angry white men to jerk off about.

the white man era is over and now its our time

Its time to enslave them and bang their women like the romans did to Germanics

You will always be a wetback. If you're proud in that, I have nothing to say to you.

Dream on beaner. You will always be a subhuman.

Well said brother!

you will always be a cuck, be proud of that, globalist already decided to fuck over your race, nothing you can do

nice fake video germanic subhuman

>implying whites think they are arab foreigners in rome
no one thinks that

Nice hollywood effects, dont you have somali to prep?

>starts hate thread
>doesn't even have content
Day of the raid when?

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>The same turk again

It's funny how you beaners and niggers have never accomplished anything.

You humanoids are not creative enough to start hate threads.
Just stop.

what the fuck was he trying to do or is his hand stuck there wtf

Niggers being niggers.

No one likes white people, they are a bunch of sexually deviant, SJW, drains on society.

fuck off turkroach

I'll just leave this here.

Why do you stupid animals come and post here lmao

Whites who have "yellow fever" are absolutely retarded. They also have this false sense of superiority

Jesus. What projection.

Bill is jew if you were trying to imply that he is white, and rare are the jews who identify as white.
Stop it Booba

Fuck off Anzu nobody likes you cunt

Nigger

Japan will actually exist in 100 years m8, we will not.

Our grandkids will either flee, or they will bend the knee as minority citizens in Las Estados Unidos.

>but please continue bragging about our stellar GDP and reduction in sexual harassment

Nice try Muhammad. I'd rather have in fighting with other Christians then defect to Shira scum.

lol coming from a fucking Germanic idiot, who can only show off about his blonde hair and muh noble prizes. thats priceless

But as a brown man native american and roman heritage I can take pride of the accomplishments of my ancestors just fine

can some one tell me why niggers set each other on fire?

What the hell was even going on there?

>Latin

You're not a real Latin .

>muh noble prizes
Yes we have many of them.

> But as a brown man native american and roman heritage
You're low IQ mixed trash.

We're best when outnumbered. That's when we stop giving a fuck and start committing genocide. You'd think the world would have figured this out by now.

I literally have dna results that say I'am, and yes latin as in from Italy

Usually for petty theft but can be for anything from accusations of witchcraft to murder.
All it takes is an accusation from a tribe member who has greater social standing than you, also sub 70 IQ's

Their inherent goodness over white people.

he says in a white language on a white mans invention LOL

Average IQ of 70 and no impulse control.

You're still mixed trash. Your genes are destroyed by being a nigger.

It's true. They know they're a problem and want to rid the world of themselves.

have fun with your High IQ, dont know how thats going to help you save your country from Lower IQ subhumans, I guess its just one of those cool things u can larp about on Sup Forums

You're native american and Italian then.

Kek, tremendous bait
>tfw Romans BTFO by primitive Germanic tribesmen
>tfw native Americans forced onto reservations by Germanic American immigrants
Truly a hallowed bloodline

but your people are short, violent, and stupid. also they have never accomplished anything outside of drugs and alcoholism.

First time seeing a swede being like this

seriously what the fuck?
Is it voodoo?

nigger

We take a hint from history. SIEG HEIL.

Actually, its more like
Brown>black>white again
Check all the light skinned black people getting shit from the "far more supressed and darker blacks"

Got into a high voltage junction box looking to steal shit. Electrical current locks the muscles in his had closed so he can't letting go. Electricity cooks him alive. The worst of it is a higher amperage would have killed him instantly.

Actually, my IQ isnt amazing but higher than the swedish average, I'm tall, atheltic, I have dark skin from my native and Mediterranean side to prevent skin cancer. I dont see how me being mixed screwed me over my pure inbred friend.

No kidding.
You ok, man?

+1

>you realize that once white people stop being hated
I don't think that will happen any time soon in the western world. I've seen more and more people being openly anti white sentiment, even whites themselves.

>he comes to Sup Forums and thinks the Holohoax is real

top kek

> have fun with your High IQ
I am.

We will solve our problems. Our problems are people like yourself and those problems can be solved by removing you.

Your problems is your genetics. That problem can only be solved by killing yourselves. You're genetic trash.

You don't understand the people you're arguing with. They are absolutely okay with all of those things, okay with being a 2nd rate citizen with no liberty as long as they get to be around other white people.

Putting a gust of wind on ol mammies face is all the work that nig ever did.

Spicfag here. I recognize the opportunity that whites and European Values have given me. My grandmother immigrated to the states in 1965 when she was year 17 years old. Both my parents were born in America and so was I. I recognize that America is A white Christian Nation and was built on those values, not on values of my ethnic homeland. I appreciate and am truly grateful for the life I have been given. I really wish my people would stop with the white hate and would strive to better themselves. Fuck ghetto-ism and Marxism. Freedom all day bitch.

P.S. I'm pretty Drunk. AMA

>Stronk brown man
>Native AND Roman
Oh shit, it's mo'fuggin Brutus with Wolves!

You're a mutt, both the caucasians and the amerindians lost a son the day you were born.

Jesus Christ are you fucking kidding me lol

that fucking webm

Slav here, can I join the non white club?

Yeah that goes both ways faggot, so stop whining when a brown or black man takes your women and bashes your skull,

nothing personal kid, just competition

Pkk massacres turks in ambushes all the time, it's so great to watch. Hope you get drafted next, the Kurds need more cannon fodder

That's the reality of it.
Humanity has been one big cluster fuck of taking other peoples shit ever since it started.
That's why every race bands together into tribes/clans/villages/cities and builds fucking defenses

wat naow white boi

FUCKING BASED

Explanation on this?

weez kangz

Just as long as we get to fight back.
Your afro nigger DNA will be eradicated off the earth for the good of all mankind

>white hate thread
Lookie the disunderprivilegedoppressedcusmuhdindubaws's
Lookie lookie

>tfw Romans BTFO by primitive Germanic tribesmen

Romans BTFO themselves with degeneracy and then Germanics proceeded to invade the defensless ruins of a once great nation, might I note after centuries of enslaving germanics and raping their bitches

>tfw native Americans forced onto reservations by Germanic American immigrants

true but you did do it with the help of your disgusting disease you brought, and at least we got a shit load of your scalps before then so we cool

>someone was standing by recoding this taking place
>and did nothing
>and posted it online
what in the fuck, niggers

>turk
"now excuse me while I watch my wife gags on Erdogan's hairy cock"

Yeah fuck that, whatever it is. Poor girl, fucking savages.

A minority of White people should be kept alive and guarded by non-whites so that they can keep generating income for Asiatics.

Killed by drug dealers. Probably gave information about them to some other drug dealers.

My IQ is much higher than ours and I'm much taller. Not that it matters. You're a nigger and thus by default trash.

Mixed people doesn't belong anywhere. They have no family --- no home. They are trash that will pollute any gene pool.