I'll take atheists are retarded for 200

I'll take atheists are retarded for 200

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally believing in a sky fairy in the information age
It's no wonder that Christian retards actually thought Trump would do anything instead of being the right-wing fall candidate to open up the door to white genocide and cultural Marxism forever.

even lower turnout for trump than muslims

inb4
>flying spaghetti monster
>Christcuck

And lmao at thinking Hillary should've been president instead of Trump.

>literally believing in a sky fairy
no one believes in a fairy that lives in a sky, your (((handlers))) have lied to you

>no one believes in a fairy that lives in a sky, your (((handlers))) have lied to you
Do you talk to average Christians or just circlejerk around "enlightened" deists and apologists? Most of the believers who put thought into it actually do believe in the personal God. A very slim minority are "intellectual" types who try to rationalize it.

>And lmao at thinking Hillary should've been president instead of Trump
What's more hilarious is believing electing Trump made any real difference. Republicans could have a supermajority for the next 10 years and this country would still be destroyed. Retard.

>Most of the believers who put thought into it actually do believe in the personal God.
no shit, what does that have to do with a butterfly winged woman living in the sky?

>hispanic catholic
>67% hillary
b-but my based catholic hispanics!

I pity you, and I pity the direction you're taking. They way you've lived life, apart from God and his instruction is the very reason you are now miserable and angry.

I am sorry, and I will pray for you, God bless.

>14% of mormons went for McMuffin

Glenn Beck is pretty strong

I voted for Trump.

Texas.

I'm an atheist. I get why people subscribe to various religions; I really do. It's comforting, there's community, and more purpose. I just can't fake it. If I went to church, I'd be bored and out of place.

Don't take this bait. Distraction from major Le Pen happening.

looks like jews and atheists are like minded... proud to be atheist and I have nothing against the jews. I think hillary should have won. Instead you guys have a retard running the country. Good job.

>Republicans could have a supermajority for the next 10 years and this country would still be destroyed. Retard.
sounds like an inevitability. how would you fix this?

OK reverend. Now that we've got the requisite kike-on-a-stick chanting requirements fulfilled, can you explain to me how Trump is going to do anything to reverse our decline, except delaying it another 4 years in the best case scenario?

>how would you fix this?
Nearly impossible thanks to the sentimental slave morality of Christianity taken to its logical extreme by progressives and "anti-racists". As long as people are practicing Christians we'll never be able to deport non-whites and begin restoring our society and place in the world to what it formerly was.

>fedora tippers are literally on par with jews

Why am I not surprised?

The atheists are slowly moving to the Right, because that's were liberalism is going. Also, nothing is freakier to an atheist than Islam. I mean, you take what we don't like about Christianity and multiply it by a billion, and that's Islam. Another 18 months, and Bill Maher will be posting on this board.

I am a Christian not for comfort, if I were a Christian for comfort I would be incredibly miserable, because Christianity is not about being comfortable and happy, regardless of what modern Protestant heresy has taught.

To be a true Christian God puts in you various trials, and if you have truly accepted him and believe in him, you will eventually succeed and grow as a person in both spirit and mind.

To be a true Christian means sacrificing yourself for the greater good and continually standing in the face of evil, even though all logic points towards that being foolish.

Atheists hate Christians because,

A. They want to blame God (who they believe doesn't exist) for their problems

B. They've met crazy people in their life who happened to consider themselves Christian, while not realizing their insanity was not a result of their belief, but a result of them being insane in the first place.

C.They believe Christians are at fault for the world's problems. This is by far the most ignorant belief of all, considering Christians are the founders of all the great Civilizations of the past, and have invented everything we have today. Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Confucians, Shinto, whatever religion it is, has caused far more suffering than is even imaginable for a Christian civilization to commit. Every moral, ethical, and political issue could be solved right now by simply opening up the Bible and reading what it has to say.

D. Ignorance and brainwashing. Modern Atheists have been brainwashed into thinking the Christians once again at fault for everything.

And the worst is that there are people who unironically believe that Christianity is a continuation of Judaism, this is also false.

Judaism was founded in the Torah, just as Christianity, but all of their sick and superior notions come directly from the Talmud, a Jewish book written hundreds of years after the New Testament, which teaches that we are lower than sheep.

Compound this with the fact that Jesus constantly rebuked the Pharisees and Sadducees which controlled Judaism in his time, and you can quite obviously see that Christianity, is not in fact a Jewish religion, and the Jews are no longer God's chosen people, but Christians are.

>24% of Jews voted for Trump
>but Sup Forums think Trump is the Jew prefered candidate
?

Athiests & Jews, bad news.

>Orthodox Jews had our back

Thank God Clinton was female.

>Jews are not chosen
>all christcucks suport greatest ally
Why is this?

All this is false you haven't talked with a non religious person in your life

Because everyone is being brainwashed.

Those who wake up are given the burdensome responsibility of leading the flock. Indeed the weight on their shoulders is much greater than those who simply follow.

give me one good reason why canadians should be allowed to post here, or at least shouldn't be charged a per-post fee

Going to defend the Christfags for once. Most of the non believers I know were put off of God by religious moral restrictions, fundie fanatics, or blaming God for not making their lives instantly gratifying.

>All this is false you haven't talked with a non religious person in your life

I'm talking to one right now.

Delaying it is far greater than seeing it hastened. Hillary was ready to initiate the Globalist's orders at the drop of a dime, and regardless of your views, you can very well guess that Trump would be more hesistant.

Furthermore he is trying to stop immigration and deport illegals, while his opponent campaigned for the opposite, even amidst ISIS terror threats.

To vote for Hillary is to vote for Globalism, and the destruction of Western Civilization.

holy fuck, atheist vote is the same as the reform jew vote. good goys. you are well programmed.

Indeed, they do have to be well programmed not only to deny God but to rebuke him as well.

If you can convince them to damn themselves to eternal hellfire, how hard would it be to convince them to vote for Hillary?

Trump isn't even a christian. People voting along religious lines is retarded.

Because #notallleafs shitpost.
If anything ban Ontario isp

>how christians voted
>lists all religious denominations
making a smug jpg isn't that hard you fucking moron

Almost none I know so I guess both are anecdotal

You are talking to one indeed and I'll tell you none of your reasons ring true down to the "hate christians"
All a bit nonsensical

I'm sorry, but I literally have no clue what the fuck you are trying to say.

That atheist don't hate christians nor hate god

wrong

Whoa. Assemblies of God is based. Small congregation, but based.
>Can tell which denominations are black

Atheists think that they are smarter than the christians, who believe in a god that the atheists have not yet seen. Most don't hate Christians, they just look down on us condescendingly, while they are euphoric from their own perceived intelligence.

You must understand, the leading Democrats who took over Catholic Hispanic culture, were not Catholic Hispanics at all. Driven by ethnic hatred they spread their stupidity and misinformation like the self entitled liberals they are. They committed the biggest act of Chicanofication in history. The fact that most Hispanics are not aware or don't care, proves that the mass media is in the hands of the perpetrators.

I'm an atheist and I voted for him.

Congratulations.

>how hard would it be to convince them to vote for Hillary?
easy. they are simply mindless thralls.
>damn themselves to eternal hellfire,
as far as i'm concerned they are no longer humans at that point. i treat them as i would treat a pet. but i forgive them.

[_] Worshiping Jewish Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew God YHWH
[_] Not retarded

Pick one.

>be atheist
>cant read

here is a link where i challenge your theory since it is terrible hard to find it

>self-proclaimed
source?

>source

bible.com/

Your religion is also a lie, user.

wow very nice pix bby.. wanting to be in relationshp my sweet??

>ignoring biblical prophecies

They can't read the Bible, they might actually have to stop living like degenerates then.

The average atheist